Live Your Life..!!

Secrets Of Happiness

 

“I still don’t agree with this decision of yours!”Hee jin stated as she helped Heechul with his packing.

“Noona..I will be fine ...plus Wonnie will be there with me..So don’t worry.”Heechul assured her.

“I know..But he can’t be with you always ,right..??”

Heechul frowned.

“Since when did I need someone always with me??I can manage on my own.”

“That’s because you were here Hee,you grew up here...You know this place upside down..”Hee jin showed her worries.

“And this is not really a big place and everybody knows you ,they are always helpful towards you whether you need them or not.”She continued.

“But Seoul...it’s a big city..You don’t know anything about it..You don’t know anyone over there apart from Siwon.I am sure he will do his best,well he better otherwise I will kill him"She said half jokingly.

"But I am still worried..What if something happens when he’s not around...what if...”

“Noona...”Heechul Interrupted.

“Stop that..stop worrying about me .I am not a little kid anymore. I can take care of myself...really..”He said reaching for her hand.

“Listen to me..don’t think too much about it.I am sure everthing’s gonna be fine with me and Siwon..So now you..you start thinking about yourself for once.”he said caressing Hee jin’s cheeks.

From the day Heechul started to understand things when he was growing up and especially after his accident he had seen his noona sacrificing her own happiness for him.She would play for very little time, won’t go out with her friends, stay put in home on weekends ..because she wanted to be with him, help him in every manner she could.

“I won’t come, my baby brother would be home alone...”He had heard this sentence many a times.

He was really happy when he was really young that he could be with his noona, but as he grew up he started to feel sad that his noona can’t experience/do things that normal girls of her age do..

all because of him.

“Go on noona I will be fine..I am playing with my friends anyway...” he would say.

“It’s ok..I am not in mood anyway...I would be just be here and look at your game” she would say settling down ,watching as Heechul play.

As they grew up he saw her occupying her life with him. Right from taking him to check up regularly ,his medicines ... to finding out a school for him, learning brail herself so that she can help him with his homework and stuff, looking out for new devices ,gadgets that they can afford which will help him to be with new edge world like... talking computer...

She would always give him his space..to try things on his own to do his own mistakes ...But she would always observe from a close distance.

His heart filled with warmth as he remembered his noona’s efforts for him.

“Promise me you will think about yourself now that Siwon is here to worry about me..”Heechul said holding both of her hands.

“Go out..have fun,make new friends..lots of them..do what you love and always wanted to do..ummm...go on dates ,find someone you love...get married.. make cute babies..”Heechul said giggling.

“Live your life noona....!!”

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry no sichul here,.just a chapter for Hee siblings :)

Off to Seoul now..glad that you all are liking it :)

Do comment and subscribe ..Thanks ^.^