A Date..?? Hmm..Better be good one..!!

Secrets Of Happiness

 

Siwon was excited.He was done preparing everything for this date.

“A date....??”He remembered Heechul’s reaction when he had mentioned about it.

“Yeah..a date.... you and me..I mean both of us... Aishh...you know a date chul ah”Siwon had responded.

“It’s better be good...”Heechul had commented laughing at Siwon’s failed attempt of explainations.

So it was decided.... a dinner date.Now Siwon was not a great of cook.He could cook a decent meal you know edible one.But today he had gone to an extent to  go through a cook book..fussing over the kitchen of his cottage for getting dishes done.All of Heechul’s favourites.He wanted it to be perfect..so perfect.

“Where is he..??”Siwon said looking at watch.He glanced around to make sure  everything was set... once again.

Dinner table set for two...checked

Bottle of wine...checked                                                                                                                                                           

Lights arranged for nice and pleasant atmosphere..checked

Soft romantic music playing...checked

A nice pair of jeans and shirt on...checked

looking good and handsome ...checked

“Now all I want is my date...”Siwon said as he heard doorbell ring.

“You are late....”He commented as soon as he opned the door to see a tired looking Heechul.He looked beautiful in his black jeans and plain grey tee shirt loosly hanging his slim build,slightly showing off his collar bone.

“you look tired...where were you..??”Siwon questioned reaching for his hand and directing him towards leaving room.

“Sorry..Siwon ah..actually today we had a open air story session...and it’s not easy to handle a bunch of excited kids”Heechul answered.

“Open air..??”Siwon asked giving him glass of water.

“Yeah...Its once a month generally..I take them to someplace out like river bank with their parents accompyning them ofcourse..It’s good for kids you know to be in natures company..It....”Heechul paused as Siwon had eaten up his words.... kissing him softly.

“You know... you talk too much...”Siwon mumered placing gentle kisses over his neck moving towards his collarbone.

“ummm...”Heechul moaned ,relaxing in the feeling of soft lips on him.”Why..you have something else that we can do in your mind..”He questioned.

“Hmmm...”Siwon whispered in Heechul’s ear.

“Now..are you gonna take advantage of a weak blind guy by inviting him alone at your place??”Heechul asked teasingly.

“Noo...I ..I din’t mean it that way......I...”Siwon tried to explain moving away from Heechul, gesturing with his both hands.

Heechul laughed loudly.”You are too cute...”He said while reaching out for Siwon and rubbing  their noses together.

“What’s for dinner ..I am starving.........”He announced .

They ate as Heechul chattered about various things ,most of the time and Siwon eating in quiet observing his date...his beautiful date.