This is getting serious..!!

Secrets Of Happiness

 

Days were passing as Siwon and Heechul became more and more close.Siwon was now getting accustomed to Heechul's lifestyle.Though Heechul needed very little assistance for his day to day life in town Siwon made it habit to look after him as possible as he could.

Though Siwon had been very careful about how to be around Heechul,sometimes he would do something  that he would want to smack himself... hard .But Heechul used totake it normally...Like once while talking about something he asked”What color you like Heechul ah?? Immediately regretting it.

“Pink...”Heechul had answered before Siwon could apologize.

“Isn’t it the color of love...Its the most warm and comforting feeling..Love”He continued.

“color of love...hmmm”Siwon commented.

“Yup each color has a feeling ummm...like  red for power ,white for peace,green for prosperity”Heechul had said smiling.

“You are one of a kind you know that??”Siwon had said kissing him.

“You are getting involved..”Hee jin commented one morning.They were having breakfast.

“Un-huh...”Heechul mumbuled chewing his cereals.

“Don’t Un-huh me little brother,This is getting serious isn’t it.”Hee jin stated worriedly.

“He’s a tourist after all,he has to go back someday..besides are you sure he is serious about this too”She continued.

“But Noona...I really like him..He’s very innocent and curious ,like a baby.You have to trust me on this “Heechul assured her.

“And I bet he’s darn cute with those dimples of his...”Heechul stated mischievously.

“Hmmm...”Hee jin sighned.She really liked the tourist that her brother was seeing. He seemed like a good person...decent,polite ..and yeah cute for that matter.But Heechul was her baby after all.. she didn’t want him to get hurt.

“You know what ..noona”She heard Heechul say excitedly...

“He asked me on a date..He said he will cook  dinner for me...isn’t that sweet”He completed dreamily.

“Un-huh...”Hee jin mimicked her brother, pinching his nose before leaving for her work.