New Gossip 'Boy' In Town...:D

Secrets Of Happiness

 

Siwon remained busy for several days..weeks later on.As if he was chasing one goal... Heechul used to pout when Siwon would finally make it home...sometimes very late at night..exhausted. He would feel guilty for not able to spend time with his lovely boyfriend, but he was doing it for them..their future..He would just cuddle Heechul...placing sweet kisses on him...Heechul loved that... the warmth of Siwon’s embrace..all his anger would melt in it ,as he hold Siwon tightly..listening to his heartbeats...

Hankyung had become much of the friend that Heechul needed..They would wander around city as Hankyung described everything to Heechul..in broken Korean of course...

He had made it a habit..Describing things as he sees them...as minutely as possible so that he can make it as lively as he could for Heechul.He was amazed as to how much he or other normal sighted people miss or plainly ignore in their day to day busy life..They don’t see the small things..which could be very heart warming...like  chit chat  of little girls while going home from school...Hankyung was amused as he watched and simultaneously tried to describe the various emotions, the innocent smiles and the joy in their eyes...It was like Heechul had taught him to actually see...open his eyes and mind....

He watched as Heechul finished his sessions in the school..all little brats flee laughing after hugging their teacher...Hankyung just loved that sight...Heechul looked very happy..Listening to the innocent talks...

“You are here again....”Heechul stated once the last of them left.

Hankyung always used to get surprised by this..this sixth sense of Heechul..How could he tell...

“Hmmm...yup..come we are leaving....”He stated helping Heechul with his stuff.

“Seriously...don’t you have work or something...”Heechul questioned

“I finished my last dance lesson just hour ago,and I am free now...So..thought could give you company...”Hankyung explained.

“Well...glad you are here ...I was thinking what to do next anyways...”Heechul looked excited...”So what are we doing today?”

“umm...don’t know,,,you say movie...??”Hankyung suggested.

“No ways...last time... it was disaster...”Heechul remembered..It was a horror movie apparently..and Hankyung couldn’t really...you know..describe it properly..the horror in it..So Heechul ended up laughing instead....

“Yah...It was your choice...not my fault....”Hankyung tried to protest.

“Oh come on...He has big eyes,a big nose and and fangs....looking ummm...very scary.....”Heechul mimicked Hankyung.

“big nose and fangs .....I imagined Pumba from cartoons....”Heechul said controlling his laugh,as he remembered the incident.

Hankyung pouted..He had tried his best..

“Yah...you are too much...I wasn’t that bad.....”He said.

“Nope just stating the truth, your Korean ....”Heechul teased sticking his tongue.

“And you talk too much...Are you sure that I listen to all your blabbering??....I may be making faces at you when you going bla bla bla.........”Hankyung was trying to get back at Heechul.

“Yay...I was suspecting that..I will kick your a** if I think you are doing it ..next time”Heechul stated in mock anger reaching for Hankyung.

“And you watch it..or else I will make you sit for a English film with Korean subtitles of course or worst a silent film.......and won’t say a word Ha ha...”Hankyung started laughing just by imagining the situation.

“And WHO told you I will just sit there listening to your popcorn munching...and Heyy....I can understand English..I am not that bad at it....”Now it was Heechul’s turn for protest.

“Hmm.......Keep telling yourself that...”Hankyung pinched Heechul’s nose.

Heehcul just smiled. He liked Hankyung’s open... sometimes careless behaviour with him. Careless in the sense ..against Siwon’s...Siwon would try his best not to do or say anything which will make him realize that he can’t see..that he is blind..Hankyung on the other hand will treat him just like anyone...talking to him normally not actually behaving like he’s with a person who can’t see.

While Siwon’s careful gestures were filled with warmth and love..which Heechul adored......He also liked Hankyung’s careless gestures which were...more friendly and fun...

“Now come on...move already...What are you thinking of ....smiling like an idiot....”Hankyung said dragging him with him.

They were walking toward Siwon’s  apartment. They have ended up spending their time in mall, wandering around...

“We are walking through the garden now...It’s evening so it’s kind of crowded...”Hankyung started describing as they walk...

“Ummm..there are little kids playing..I guess you could have make it out with lots of noise you hear...they look very happy..sliding ,swinging, just goofing around....screaming in excitement...”He continue talking as Heechul listened smiling.

“There’s this little girl...she’s really cute..who’s looking at us...no you..With interesting expressions...she might be one of your students may be...oh...she’s waving now...we should too.”Hankyung directed Heechul as they both waved.

“There’s this group of old people....discussing something very seriously..They must be discussing about politics..don’t you think...or current affairs what they read in newspaper in the morning....”He talked as they moved .

“There is also a group of ajjuma’s ..talking loudly...they must be talking about some recipes they tried or some Korean dramas they watched...don’t you think....?”

Heechul just smiled. He was enjoying Hankyung’s constant commentary.

“Ahh....There are some young girls...looking at something in each other’s phones...and cheering in between...no I would say they are...squealing....hmmm...fan girls..they must be looking at Superjunior’s new song or something...or is it those kids.. SHINee...and must be discussing how handsome their oppas look..hmmm....girls you know...!! ”Hankyung said shaking his head.

“Hey there is this couple seating away from all this chaos..lost in their world..in each other...”Heechul could sense sudden increase of excitement  in Hankyung’s voice.

“He just said..no whispered something in her ear and she’s red as tomato...I wonder what is it...Aishh..I wish I could lip read...then I would know....”Hankyung just kept on talking...actually blabbering now.

“God you are worst than gossip girls...poking your nose everywhere........”Heechul stated mischievously.

“Come on...let’s go..”Heechul moved dragging Hankyung with him.....As Hankyung once again protested trying to explain that how he was not ‘poking nose’ anywhere...and so on...Hmmm they could argue on it whole day....

They  were just like that...!!

 


Just Pure Hanchul Love....I adore them..(~fangirling) he he :D

Do comment and Subscribe.

Thank you....