Twists & Tales-Part 2

Secrets Of Happiness

 

He was a man of small build with delicate features..one which siwon would have taken as girl if he had not heard the voice first.Sholder length hair, milky white skin, perfect curvy eyebrows, pink plush lips…. The man was… beautiful !!.But what  Siwon noticed more was his big feline eyes.Which was… on him now..because of feeling his gaze on himself. The storyteller was looking at him with a  soft smile on his face .

”Hyungg…what happned next?” one of the boy asked. Smiling ,the storyteller broke the eye contact engrossing in the story  again… He was a prince now.

With no intentions of getting caught staring again, Siwon grabbed a random book from the shelf and sat himself on one of the chair from where he could see the man. The story was towards the end now where prince was fighting with the evil giant to save the princess. The man was changing his voice swiftly from character to character. From the corner of the eyes Siwon could see the the big cat like eyes expanding,beautiful face conveying perfect emotions of the words escaping the plush lips.

 Soon He heard some more people coming and sitting around which he assumed to be parents of the little listeners as story was nearing its end. He put down the book and watched with others as the beautiful story teller ended the story with

“And they lived Happily Ever…..”He paused as if waiting for something.

 “Afterrr…”.. All the kids yelled at the same time clapping their hands. The man smiled widely.

”Oppa one more..Please…..” A little girl said pouting cutely.

”No Suri baby the man said… Don’t you have to go home and play with your dollie  now..?Next time okk?”The girl smiled sweetly and hugged man before running towards her mother .

”Thank you Heechul sshi, that was great. “ her mother said before leaving.

 Siwon saw as all the kids followed the same suite leaving one by one and The beautiful man..Heechul seeing them off, until they were left alone in the store.

Still smiling to himself Heechul turned.He took one glace at Siwon before moving to the counter.Wondering what to say Siwon again started to flip through the book .As time passed Siwon sat in silence still unable to find the correct words to start the conversion. By the corner of the eyes he could see Heechul  walking through store doing some random tasks quietly. as Siwon was about to say something…he heard Heechul’s voice from behind.

 “ummm…I am sorry to disturb you ,but its nearly the closing time. “He said.

”Oh..I am sorry I didn’t realized. “ Siwon said while putting the book back on shelf and turning to face Heechul.

“It’s Ok..” Heechul said smiling softly before tmoving  to the door.He held door open for Siwon..turning off the lights after Siwon walked out. Siwon waited as Heechul locked the door, deciding what to say. He had to say something He could not leave like that.

“ummm..That was great there..You are great with all those voices” He said.

Heechul smiled. turning towards him “Ohh..So you were listening to the story then..I thought you were busy staring at me “ he said with glint of mischief in his voice.

“I..You..I mean… I..I was listening to the story.”Siwon stuttered.. He was not expecting such a direct approach from Heechul.

Heechul laughed heartily as Siwon blushed.

Thinking of what to say next Siwon decided to be a bit bold.

“Umm your..You have beautiful eyes ”he said.

Heechul’s smile warmed.. “ So  I have heard. ” He said while fetching his white cane from his pocket.

“It was nice to meet you ” he said as he unfolded his cane and slowly turned and started walking tapping it to the ground..

Leaving a dumbstruck  Siwon behind….