Ponder

What Would Have Been

Prompt 56: Ponder


Definition

Verb (used without object) 
1. To consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate (often followed by "over" or "upon").

Verb (used with object)
2. To weigh carefully in the mind; consider thoughtfully.


Secret's villa; March 2010; 'Magic' era

 

No longer classified as basement idols, Secret has officially moved into a villa in Hannam-dong! Hyosung splashed around in her newly owned bath tub and smiled contently before weighing the pros and cons to their new location. She dipped her head back into the warm scented water and breathed in the smell of flowers and various scented oils.

 

Pro: we can get sunlight easier than before.

Con: I don't get to see Gikwang on a regular basis.

Pro: quicker access to groceries and fast food.

Con: we're not allowed to eat junk or fast food.

Pro: it's spacious and we can fit all our presents from fans.

Con: no Gikwang.  

Aiigoo, why hasn't he called or even texted yet? 

 

Beep. Beep. Hyosung's text message tone went off and she immediately floated up out of the water and took the phone.

 

1 new text message from Pelvic bone Gikwang 

Hyosunggie! BABEH! How's the new dorm?

Tawny treating you well? 

 ㅋㅋ

I love you~~

ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋ

 

"'Babeh'? 'Tawny'? Well that's very uncharacteristic of him," she pondered, "ahh jeongmal- and who's Tawny?"

Her phone beeped again. She lifted an eyebrow at the next text she received:

 

1 new text message from Pelvic bone Gikwang

*TSent

Damn autocorrect

And as for the excess  ㅋ

...

Yoseob and Junhyung made me drink today~ >< 

...

But I do love you~~  ㅋㅋ

 

Hyosung rolled her eyes at her secret love and threw her fist up in the air. "We're finally heeeeereeee!" she squealed. They finally made it in the K-pop scene after garnering interest from the public with their new song 'Magic' and people were finally paying attention to the ladies of Secret. The leader's mission was accomplished, she motivated them and Zinger, Jieun and Sunhwa have treated her back like family.

 

Word count: 312


ㅋㅋ = keke; a laughing emoticon used by Koreans that pretty much mean 'LOL' or in Gikwang's case: lolololololololololol 

I hope Zinger and Hyosung recover properly from the recent accident. They are fighters. They will stay strong and survive with motivation to not give up.