Chapter 25

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and Eunhyuk were enjoying their dinner, not realizing that there was someone glowering at them from the other side of the restaurant. Kyuhyun was here with some business associates, having a meeting over dinner. He was surprised when he saw the pair enter the restaurant, noticing straight away how Choi was holding his wife’s’ hand, his eyes never leaving the blushing face of his wife. He saw how Siwon pulled the chair for Eunhyuk, not letting anyone near him, treating him like the precious gem that he was and his heart clenched in his chest. He should be the one doing all that. He should have done that. He had so many chances but he blew them all.

 

His chest hurt painfully again when he saw Eunhyuk reach across the table, feeding Siwon and then blushing adorably. This was the first time he saw such an adorable Eunhyuk, not in pictures but in real life. He was blushing and looking down, a slight pout on those full pink lips. His hands closed around the pen he was hold when he saw Siwon wipe the corner of Eunhyuk’s lips, his thumb lingering there a second longer than necessary. The men there with him heard a crack as the pen broke in half in the young CEO’s hand, fearing the sudden dark aura being admitted from Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was trying so hard to control himself. The last time he had over reacted to a similar situation, he had lost the best thing that had happened to him. He hated Choi for being there with his wife but he knew he had to keep calm, as hard as that was for him at the moment. Kyuhyun took a deep breath, and god amount of will power making him tear his eyes from his wife and turn towards the men seated around the table with him, staring at him with uncertainty, almost scared expressions on their faces.

 

He gave them a thin lipped smile, gesturing for them to continue as he continued glancing at the two people every few seconds.

 

Eunhyuk was enjoying his dinner with Siwon. Sure they had gone to dinner before but never in such a romantic ‘date’ way. Siwon was the perfect gentleman, asking him if the food was good, feeding him from his own share when Eunhyuk said he liked something and talking about his work, telling exaggerated stories with even more exaggerated gestures which had Eunhyuk laughing throughout the whole dinner.

 

Siwon realized something else that night. He loved th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter