happy endings

The dream

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

 

 “Do you know  what’s going on?”, Ren asked. “I know”, aron said and smiled. “Tell me!” “You’ll see it”, Aron said. Ren was getting annoyed but he suddenly felt an emotional rollercoaster when he saw Baekho coming on stage. Baekho looked into the crowd, looking for someone. When he spotted Ren he looked him in the eyes deeply. He cleared his throat and said: “Well guys. I’m a friend of JR so he let me do this tonight. I want to set things right which went terribly wrong. I want to prove someone that I really love this person…” He made a break and looked at the ground for a few seconds. “Ren, I love you. I know I told you about that girl but that was only because I didn’t want to risk losing you! I  was afraid that you wouldn’t want to be friends with me anymore if you knew about my feelings!  Anyways I messed it up. You didn’t want to talk to me again after I told you. Your brother told me to better stay away from you because you didn’t want to see me again. It hurt a lot, you know? I couldn’t stay away from you. I feel incomplete when you’re not around me. It’s like a part of me is missing, a part that I can’t live without. I tried to talk to you but you blocked me. And I was so stupid. I didn’t even get why you acted like that. I didn’t get that I had hurt you even more. But JR told me. I owe JR a lot… I hope that this is my chance to win you back. I don’t want to be without you anymore. I miss you all the time and it hurts seeing you because I want to see you smile- but I didn’t make you smile. I’m the reason why you felt so bad. I’m so sorry about that. I should have told you everything in first place but I was too terrified. I couldn’t handle my feelings and I had to make sure what I feel. But I know it now. I know that you’re the most important person in my life and I know that I never wanna lose you! I know that I will never love someone more than I love you because you were my best friend from the beginning and you will always be. Please give me a chance to prove that! No one could ever take your place. You’re so beautiful and I can’t tell a thing about you that I wouldn’t like. Your smile is so wonderful! You are wonderful. The whole way you act and who you are is amazing. People always feel special when they are with you. Please give me another chance. I’m like the richest man in the world when you’re with me. Please forgive me.”  Ren felt tears in his eyes and nodded without seeing anything. His brother put his arm around him and caressed his head. Baekho looked at Ren, saw him nodding and smiled. “Thank you so much, Minki. You won’t regret it.” “I know”, mumbled Ren and smiled a bit.

“Thanks for giving me that chance”, mumbled Baekho. He hugged Ren and kissed him on his cheek. “I could never be without you, hyung. So why shouldn’t I give you another chance? I love you, you know?”, answered Ren and looked Baekho in the eyes. Baekho felt so happy he could barely breathe. He has never heard Ren saying that before. “You love me?”, he asked. “I do. Isn’t that obvious? I’m pretty sure JR told you! But yeah I fell in love with you months ago but I was afraid to tell you too. I’m so glad I know about your feelings now.” “JR just told me that he suspected that. Okay… honestly he was pretty sure but you didn’t want to talk to me so I didn’t want to raise any hopes.” “I’m so sorry I didn’t talk to you. I just couldn’t. It hurt so much seeing you and I always had to think about that girl and that I could never be with you and..” Baekho couldn’t stop himself. He leaned forwards, pressed Ren against the wall and kissed him like he always wanted to.  Aron nudged JR and leaned over to him: “It really was about that time. Thank you for doing this!” JR looked at Aron and smiled. “They just belong together. There are some people who just have to be together”  “True”, said Aron and stepped a bit closer to JR. “So you did it because they belong together. Don’t you think they would have made it anyways?” “They definitely would have end up together but I want them to be happy now. They are my friends and they needed my help. They didn’t ask for it but I know that they’re happy now. And I also did it because… uhm.. yeah because they’re just meant for each other. I’ve never seen two people who fit better to each other than them!”  Ren looked at his brother and JR and laughed. They stand close to each other and both looking at the ground. “JR, thanks for all this. And your concert was amazing”, Ren said. “You’re very welcome, Minki!” JR was really happy right now. Around him were people he loved- Aron, Baekho and Ren, and they all seemed to be happy. Ren and Baekho were finally a couple and he had helped Aron’s brother which was really positive for JR. 

The last thing JR saw when he left was Baekho and Ren who hold hands.

So guys, I know it might seem like this story is over but actually is not. Some of you might have realized in the last chapters that another couple might come up. I hide some hints in the last two or three chapters and I hope you’ll also support that couple then. Also Ren and Baekho’s story is not over yet. Well they ended up together and they’re happy but I will come up with some other things because I don’t want to end this story now. I just love them too much. I hope you enjoyed the story so far and I also hope you’ll like the following chapters<33

Love, leilani