Baekho's dream

The dream


You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.

 

‘Wake up!! Hey! Baekho! Wake up!‘ Minhyun shouted at Baekho, who slowly woke up.

‘Why? What’s wrong?’, Baekho asked quietly. He was still half asleep.

‘You have to help me! I don’t get our ty microwave!’

Suddenly Baekho could remember his dream. It was a weird dream but he became really angry because just of Minhyun he couldn’t  see the dreams end. ‘I gotta talk to someone’, he said and stood up so fast that he got dizzy.

‘What? No! You gotta help me! Hyung!’, Minhyun screamed. But Baekho didn’t listen. He changed his clothes, brushed his teeth and opened the front door. ‘I hope he’s awake’, he mumbled as he closed the door behind himself.

Minhyun who was quite shocked, followed him inconspicuous. Baekho was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t even realize Minhyun. What kind of dream was that? I mean that’s not possible… Or am I… no I can’t be! Why am I dreaming something like this? And why did I enjoy it? Am I crazy?! Baekho couldn’t understand what was happening. He had never thought about that but now… He couldn’t help himself.

After a few minutes Baekho arrived at the house where Ren and Aron lived. He rang the doorbell and Aron opened the door. ‘Oh Hyung! What are you doing here?’, he smiled at Baekho. ‘I have to see your brother. Is he awake?’. Baekho wanted to solve his problem and he didn’t want to waste any time. ‘Uhm.. Sure. He’s in his room. Just go in!’. Aron couldn’t even finish his sentence before Baekho made his way past him.

‘Minki?’, Baekho said before he opened the door to Ren’s room. ‘Oh hey! Is everything alright?’, asked Ren when he saw Baekho. ‘We’ll see’, Baekho answered without explaining anything. ‘Ok. What are you doing here?’, asked Ren. He didn’t really know how to react. He had never seen Baekho like this. ‘Calm down! Tell me what happened! What’s going on?’

‘I had a dream last night’, Baekho said. When Ren realized that Baekho wasn’t telling more he asked: ‘A good dream?’ Baekho looked at Ren for a long time without saying anything. How can I tell him? I have no idea what I feel and even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to say it. ‘I can’t decide’, he answered after a while. ‘Then tell me about it and I can decide if it was a good dream or a bad one!’, Ren said. ‘I can’t’, Bakeho said. ‘Why not? Hyung you can tell me everything!’ ‘This is something I can’t tell you. I first need to see..’ ‘See what?’, Ren asked and moved closer to Baekho. Baekho’s heart beat faster. How shall I think about what I’m going to tell him when he’s so close that I can’t even think? Ren took his hand and looked Baekho in the eyes. ‘Come on, tell me’, he asked again. Baekho couldn’t breathe. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t tell Minki. If Minki didn’t understand him, he couldn’t be friends with him any longer. But could he if he never talked about his feelings? Baekho took a deep breath and said ‘I really can’t tell you. But I can show you. Not now but I promise you I will’, he said and opened the door. ‘I gotta go now’, he said and ran away.