Loving someone more than anything else

The dream

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

Baekho’s hand tickled like crazy where Ren had touched it. Aron, Ren and Baekho were on their way to school but Ren was the only one who talked all the time. Neither Aron nor Baekho answered him. Baekho didn’t because he was still thinking about Ren’s loveliness and about what happened in his room. He also thought about what would have happened if Aron hadn’t interrupted them. That’s what Aron thought about too. He felt kind of bad because he ruined this moment for Baekho and his brother. He should have had a quick look what was happening and then should have left without saying anything. He knew that none of them would have thought about school and that would have had consequences but they could have talked about everything. Ren wasn’t angry or anything. This time when Baekho said he would tell him, it sounded more like he would really do it- soon.   

In school Baekho and Ren seemed to be like usual but JR saw that they looked at each other a bit too often and a bit too intense and tenderly. JR sometimes thought that he should leave them alone but he always felt happy with them and Ren made him feel like they had no problem with him at all. But although Ren seemed to like him more than Baekho, JR preferred Baekho over Ren because Baekho wasn’t a fan at all. He didn’t even know him well and he was never interested in becoming friends with him just because he was famous- well Baekho didn’t want to be friends with him at all. But after a few days, when Baekho realized that Ren liked JR (but not loving him), he started liking JR as well. And without planning it, JR became a really good friend for both of them. 

The same day- in the afternoon

Ren giggled and took Baekho’s hand. Baekho looked him in the eyes. Ren smiled at him. “So.. hyung.. tell me about your dream now!”, he said. Baekho got goose pumps. He was really afraid that he could loose Ren when telling him the truth. Since Ren started to be with him more often, he couldn’t imagine a single day without him anymore. He stopped smiling and looked at Ren for a minute. Ren just looked at him too without saying anything. Ren felt like going crazy as well. He has been thinking about Baekho’s dream really often… he hoped that Baekho didn’t want to tell him because it was about him. But Maybe it was a dream about someone else… or about something that scared him. “Minki… I don’t know how to tell you..”, Baekho stared and looked Ren in the eyes. “I mean I know I can trust you and basically I want to tell you everything but this is something I can’t explain myself… I don’t know how to explain it to you now..” Ren felt sad. Baekho didn’t have to explain it. Just to tell him would have been enough. Mabye they could have found an explanation together but… Baekho hasn’t even tried it out. Ren’s eyes were filled with tears. Tears of Sadness and tears of Anger. He didn’t believe that Baekho trusted him enough. Baekho felt bad when seeing the tears in Ren’s eyes. “Well.. I told you that I could show you…”, he said. Ren looked up, still trying not to start crying. Baekho stopped. He had no idea what he could show Ren. In some of his day dreams he had thought about showing Ren his dream but in his thoughts Ren has always been happy and he always had felt the same as Baekho did. Baekho’s worst nightmare would be losing Ren. And he knew that he would lose Ren if he didn’t feel the same as Baekho. Baekho wouldn’t be able to show Ren new games. He couldn’t call Ren when he was bored or needed to hear his voice- the voice of his best friend. He wouldn’t be able to go to someone without having to wonder if this someone will welcome you. He would lose his best friend with whom he spent his entire childhood. He couldn’t meet him and he couldn’t have fun with him anymore. He couldn’t see his lovely smile and he couldn’t look at Ren without him knowing what he saw- a boy with lovely eyes and amazing hair, a boy with a smile that could open anyone’s heart and with a way of moving that could make everyone look at him. Baekho couldn’t risk that. He could never do something that would made him lose the only one that he loved more than anyone else.