Review by Zara

Under the Mistletoe Tree of Love
Name :celestineblue ^-^
Story Title :Under the Mistletoe Tree of Love
Fanfic URL :http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue4/
Reviewer : Zara @ mystery-cious.blogspot.com
Title: 5/5:
the title brings in a romance drama/mysterious effect to the readers and it is straight to the point. XD
Poster/Background: 8/10:
you have a really pretty poster although you didn’t have a background. but the poster is beautiful, it looks like it has took a long time to create, it would’ve been better if there was background that can blend in with the poster.
Forewords: 8/10:
the forewords brought in a mysterious feeling towards me. the idea of JaeJoong deeply praying by the mistletoe tree really got a lot of questions swirling around in my head. you have also introduced the characters well and what their roles are. the place that the characters are in connects to the title too, you have described the characters connection to each other very well.
Plot: 12/15:
the plot of your fic is somewhat new to me but not quite. i had read a lot of forbidden love between (step) brothers and (step) sisters but the twist of the mistletoe tree is very unique. you have showed the undying love of Ri In to JaeJoong, the hardships including him being famous and the fact that they are step brothers gave in dramatic entertainment to us.
Creativity/Originality: 7/10:
as i have said, i have read many of these kinds of fanfics yet yours seem a little different from the others, of course. no fanfic can ever be the exact same one. XD it has it’s own twists and turns between the 2 characters and you have brought that up well. the mistletoe tree was one of a kind!
Flow: 8/10:
the flow of your fic is somehow understandable but sometimes hard to. sometimes the narrator talks and then the POV of Jang Ri In then the narrator suddenly come in without notice, it can get very confusing. you have used 3rd person point of view and mixed with 1st person.
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 5/10:
your grammar is okay but sometimes most of the things i read does not make sense…like ‘he let go her hand’. other than that, there are hardly any spelling mistakes along with complex vocabulary that you have used.
Characterization: 8/10:
the characters of your fic are interesting, but i don’t think that they have the right partners, personally i don’t feel Ri In with jaejoong, instead…i prefer her with Junsu but to some other readers point of view, they can be really sweet. the DBSK as minors gave it a little bit more flavor.
Writing Style: 10/10:
your writing techniques are 5 star, you are not too crazy with commas and periods, also your paragraphs are greatly explained.
Overall Enjoyment: 5/5:
i enjoyed reading your fic with so much drama and romance. chapters were really nail bitting!
Bonus: 4/5:
i am glad that you used DBSK for your fic, but i took a bonus away because i don’t think that Jang Ri In should be partnered with JaeJoong…but with Junsu.. SUYIN!
Total: 80/100