Our Sinful Love

Under the Mistletoe Tree of Love
~ Under the Mistletoe Tree of Love ~ Chapter 1~
-Our Sinful Love-

“Welcome back, Jaejoong,” Jung Eun greeted. “Done with the music video filming?”

“Hmm…” he simply replied and intend to head straight back to his room. Making his way towards the long flight of stairs, he made a stop as he sees a number of luggages.

Understand his son too well, Mr. Kim broke the silent that filled the mansion, “Your aunt and I have a business trip to US.” He looked at his watch, “It’s time to leave, honey.”

“Jaejoong, I’m now handing my daughter to you. Take good care of her.” Jung Eun patted on his shoulder.

Shrugged off her hand, he looked away, “I will.”

“Since you’re having a week break,” Mr. Kim signaled the chauffeur to take the luggage. “Look after her…we’ll be back once we’re done. By the way, stop drinking for goodness sake.”

Not replying, he headed up. He turned over his shoulder and peered to see his dad and stepmother leaved the mansion. Walking in a fast pace towards the room opposite his, without knocking the door, he stormed in.

The loud sound of door shut awakens her from the books. She was too busy with her assignment that she didn’t join her parents for breakfast. Turning around, she sees the person she wants not to meet but misses deeply. Before she could utter a word, Jaejoong pulled her up from her seat into his firm embrace.

“Why did you stay up the whole night and skip breakfast again?” his arms around her tightened as she struggle to move out from his embracement.

Having both her arms between them, she pushes him lightly, “Oppa, stop it. Mother and uncle will see…”

“Ri In, I miss you so much,” he buried his face in her hair, feeling comfort with just the scent of her it could brightens his day.

Still struggling to push him off, she was on the verge of shouting out, “Oppa…let go…”

Tighten his hug, “Who was that guy?” His voice all of sudden turned solemn, “The one share a VERY close distance with you at the front gate. Who was that?” he repeated his question.

It scared her as she knows, once this tone of voice appeared; she’s no longer in a safe state. “I don’t understand what you mean. Let go, I need to wrap this up before it’s too late.”

She finally broke off his hug. Promptly, she averted her eyes from him, afraid that he could see how nervous she is. Her heart beats in fear.

“You’ve not answer me,” Jaejoong grabbed hold on her wrist firmly. “Tell me, who is that?”

“He was only a classmate of mine…Jonghyun, you do know him…” Ri In did not attempt in loosening his grasp on her wrist as she knows it is futile. He’ll not let her off easily. She understands him too well.

“Jonghyun was his name, why are you calling him so sweetly?” he brutally dragged her and slammed her on the bed. In split second, he got on her. ing her blouse, he could feel her shivers.

“Oppa, stop whatever you’re doing,” Ri In shouted. “You’re not even in your mind now, stop…” she hits his arm.

Bothered by her continuous scream, he forcefully sealed her lips with his. Yet, she never gives up and continues hitting against his chest. Grabbing hold on both her arms, he brought it up above her head and made his way down her collarbone.

“Stop it…it’s true that he’s only my classmate…we’re nothing” her voice softened as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

“Do you allow your classmate kiss you easily, just like now?” he moaned in between their lips. Having his hand slid in the hem of her skirt, he doesn’t bother whether she’s badly frightened by him, “If he can why can’t I?”

“Oppa, stop this already,” Ri In begged miserly. “The elders will find out…”

“Dad and aunt have leave for US…I’ll mark you mine…” Jaejoong took off his shirt.

-

Holding tight on the comforter which covers her bare body, Ri In reached her hand towards her clothes. A drop of tear landed on the carpeted floor as she grabbed hold on her blouse. All of the sudden, it frightened her a little as a warm arm surrounded her waist, pulling her back leaning against his broad chest, slowly yet gently.

“Ri In, I love you,” he whispered through her hair. “Don’t leave, and stay with me a little while,” he said while moving her hair to the back of her ear.

Can no longer fight against her tears, it flowed down uncontrollably. “Isn’t this sinful? Tell me, Kim Jaejoong…tell me!” Ri In loosened his embrace and ran towards the bathroom.

After almost half an hour, Jaejoong dressed up casually and waited outside Ri In’s room. Leaning against the wall, he realized what he had just done. It was never a time alcohol has not put him in trouble. Whenever he has it, he’ll do everything recklessly. The previous time he was able to pull back but this time around, he had finally made a mistake that hurt the one he loves so badly. A wound that would be engraves in her heart perhaps forever.

-Flashback-

That night, DBSK received the last and final daesang of the year. Each and everyone in SM Entertainment were so happy and that their president initiated to hold a party in Lotte Hotel night club. Ri In refused going at first however in the end was dragged by Jaejoong. All five of them were so happy that they mixed up all their bottles, glass of beer, wine and all types of alcohol, Ri In find it disgusting. They were really drunk that night and almost uncontrollable. Almost three in the morning, they finally were willing to go home. Yunho suggested Junsu should send Jaejoong and Ri In home since he weren’t that drunk but Junsu somehow acted strangely and refused too. It bothers Jaejoong more to see Ri In looked away awkwardly. In the end, it was their manager who sends the both back. It was like a mountain leaning against her to help Jaejoong into their mansion. Stepping into the cold and silent mansion, Ri In remembered that their parents have gone out for business trip again. Looking up at the long flight of stairs, she turned to Jaejoong who is comfortably laying his face on her shoulder. She wonders how on earth she is supposed to drag this huge man up to his room.

It took her almost five minutes to reach the doorway to his room. Walking into the room, almost instantly she dropped him on the bed and unable to keep her balance, she fell on top of him and their lips meet. Swiftly, she push herself up but Jaejoong who is half drunk pulled her back with his arm around her waist, forcing his lips to sealed hers. Her eyes stunned wide while staring into his charming eyes. It took him not much strength to turn her around and stay on top her.

“You do still have feeling for me, Jang Ri In,” he sniffed her neck going down to her collarbone then back to her lips.

“O-oppa…let go of me…” she used her hands to keep their distant away. “You’re drunk…”

Feeling her heartbeats, he smirked, “Are you afraid? Then what makes you gain that courage to write me that letter?” caressing on her cheek, although he was smiling but she could see the sorrow through his eyes, “Why didn’t you give me earlier…” he said it barely a whisper and a drop of tear landed on her cheek.

Silent filled the room. Falling beside of Ri In, he uttered “Leave before I change my mind.”

-Flashback end-

Deep inside, he clearly knows there will be no happy ending for him and Ri In but yet he took her first time because of jealousy. He was jealous that she did not refused the kiss from her classmate, he was jealous with that guy could held firmly on her hand in public, he was just jealous that he couldn’t do all those with Ri In, not anymore.

Opening the door, she has a step back as she sees Jaejoong stood beside the doorway of her room. Lowering her head, she makes her way to the flight of stairs. But Jaejoong pulled her back.

Having her face leaned on his chest, she could hears the heartbeat of the person she deeply in love with. She can’t help but to push him off as she knows this man here will never be belong to her.

“Don’t move,” Jaejoong tightened his hug. “I know I was wrong, but I can no longer control myself. Each and every move of mine, I can never control it once I see you,” Ri In could feel a drop of tear landed on her shoulder. “What am I suppose to do, Ri In? Tell me, I need you to stay by my side forever and I just can’t let you go.”

Bringing up her hand, he patted his back, “Oppa, let’s forget what had happened this morning…move on and writes a new future.”

-

“Ri In shi,” Jonghyun held on her elbow. However, the sudden call and connection scared her a little. She was still sink in the incident happened this morning. She stepped back and looks at Jonghyun with her eyes widened. “Oh…it’s you…”

“Did I scare you?” Jonghyun looked down at Ri In concernedly.

Shaking her head a little, she smiles lightly, “No, it’s just that I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings. Is there anything you need my help?”

He was rather upset to know she didn’t really remember today is the time she need to give her an answer. Jonghyun transferred school to Seoul High on the same day as Ri In; consequently, they became very close. Whenever Ri In got into a quarrel with Jaejoong, he would be the first person came to her mind. Never did she know her each and every move would make him fall for her.

“Have you forgotten what I asked you yesterday?” Jonghyun stared still on the floor.

-Flashback-

“Ri In,” Jonghyun ran down the hill and stopped Ri In in her approaching way. Breathing heavily, he try his best to say it out, “Wi..l…you be…my girl…fri…nd…”

“Be your what?” Ri In frowned looking at Jonghyun, not understanding a single thing he just said. “Repeat it clearly? Or why don’t you calm…”

Before she could put an end to her words, Jonghyun planted a peck on her lips. “I like you, and will you be my girlfriend?”

Ri In was stunned as she touched her lips, “I…you…it is too sudden…” it was her turn to stutter.

“Never mind, I know I shouldn’t have sprung this too you all of the sudden,” Jonghyun placed his arm on her shoulder, “I’ll give you some time to think about it, give me an answer tomorrow noon.”

-Flashback end-

“Jonghyun,” Ri In held on her best friend’s wrist, “I really didn’t know, you would…but anyway, I have someone here in my heart.” She was about to turn and leave until Jonghyun.

Turning his hand, he made hers stay in his firm hold, “I’m willing to wait…”

“I need you to know,” tears welling in her eyes, “no matter what happens, he will always be here in my heart and never leave. And for us, you’ll always be my best friend…someone who I can really rely on.”

This is how much she loves Jaejoong, even till the end of time, she will still love him. Knowing they can never be together, yet she loves him unconditionally, naively, innocently. Something that will never change forever and it was something she hated to admit.

-

“Hey buddy,” Jaejoong felt a tapped on his shoulder. Without needing to look, he knows it was the most reliable and tough leader of the group. Having another sip of beer, he turned to him, “I made a mistake…” he sighed. “I finally made one because of this,” he placed the bottle of beer on the table and buried his face in his palms.

Giving a squeeze on his shoulder, Yunho caringly asked, “So now, how is she?”

Yunho has never asked much. This was one of the reasons to why Jaejoong will always approach him when troubles pay a visit. He clearly understands that Jaejoong needed someone to listen to him and not a person who give him lesson. Thus, Yunho will only wait until him open his mouth and tell how strong the wave had stormed him this time around.

“She wants me to forget everything and writes a new future,” Jaejoong looked up to Yunho weakly. “Can I, will I be able to?” he shook his head, “No, I can’t. I just can’t do it and I won’t.”

“Deep inside, you know what’s happening.” Yunho took hold on the bottle of beer in attempting to stop him from drinking. “You know that using force is useless at this point. Given to Ri In’s attitude, she loves her mother too much that no one could stop her. Not even the person she consider the love of her life.”

“I shouldn’t have accepted the letter,” he once again buried his face in his arms. Yunho had been seeing this action of his for times that are no long countable to him. “Why did I open my heart for her?”

Having his hand on his shoulder, Yunho try his best in giving any comfort he could. He understands how Jaejoong feels. “The interview with Power Radio will be on 8pm, just to let you know.”

-Enchanted Forest-

“What wish are you making this time around?” Junsu ambled towards Ri In’s direction.

Whirling ever so slowly, she realizes, Junsu was the only person she dares to let him see the tears in her eyes. Holding on the small wooden board with her wish written on it, she hang it on one of the mistletoe tree branch, she then make her way towards the bench nearby the tree.

Playing with her fingers, she waited for him to breaks down the silence surround them. Nudging on her arm playfully, “Those tear, what caused that this time around?” Stretching out both his arms to feel the cooling breeze, “It’s been two years. Our very first encounter, you were crying and from then on, you started cry to me and keep it away from everyone but only show it to me.”

She says nothing but continue sobbing.

“I somehow feel guilty,” Junsu admitted. “Aside from seeing you being hurt by him, I wish I could be someone who could make you smile and forget about the pain. But I didn’t.”

Leaning her forehead against his reliable shoulder, more tears slipped off her hazel eyes. “It’s more than enough. Having you to console me every time when I’m sad, I can’t ask for more.”

“Everything will be fine,” Junsu patted her head. “I trust Jaejoong, he will definitely sort things out and all you got to do is trust him. If you really do love him, faith is all you ought to have with him.”

“I know…” Ri In closed her eyes restlessly.

“We’ll be having an interview with Power Radio. Despite the one week break, we still need to go on a schedule,” Junsu fussed over it frustratingly. “Really ridiculous…”

Ri In chuckled, “That’s what makes your wallet filled with money!”

“Promise me,” he held on her hand. “Stop thinking so much and follow your heart as you move on…”

Ri In just nodded with her heart not knowing can she really do it.

-

Almost 6 in the evening, her class finally ended and after packing up her bag, she ambled towards the classroom exit. Pulling the sliding door behind her closed she brings up her head to see Jonghyun in the opposite class. He seems to be having revision. A thought of greeting him came to Ri In’s mind; however, she withdrew her hand from the sliding door knob. Making her way down the hallway, she bowed upon seeing teachers walking pass. As she stepped out from the school main gate and about to turned left but halted to turn her head over her shoulder. Within her expectation, she sees her stepbrother in his another model of sports car; staring still at her direction. They look into each other eyes almost a minute before deciding to get into his car.

Closing the car door gently, she lowered her head and have her eyes looked to the right, “What brings you here, aren’t you suppose to be in a radio interview?”

“I guess something started, we ought to end it properly,” he said coldly without having a look at Ri In. This tone of his voice somehow kills her inside, it slowly killing her inside.

She closed her eyes before bringing up her head to face him.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Under the Mistletoe Tree of Love//
^-^ 090330 ^-^

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hi it's me again, celestineblue...i'm back again
i wonder is it my college internet got problem or what,after updatin, i can't see my fic in the 1st page...what about you guys...?

this will be another short fanfiction, a Jaeyin fic...so i'll be updating once a week...hope there'll be more readers this time around...feel free to drop a comment if you are free...
by writing nothing only your name will make me feel happy...so do comment...i'll accpet both negative and positive...

these are other link to my other fanfictions:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue
"It's Fate that Playing with us"

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue1
"My Unreasonable Princess"

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue2
"Forsaken Love"

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue3
"It's Fate that Playing with us (Valentine's Special)

hope you all will enjoy it

^-^ Chapter 2 Preview ^-^

“In your opinion, what kind of love relationship is the hardest to endure and keep it on forever?”

“Perhaps an uous love would be the most difficult.”

-

(Text Message- Oppa)
There’s something you need to know and make a decision. I’ll be waiting for you at Han River. How long it takes, I’ll still wait for you so come if you don’t wish to see me covered by snow.

-

“I love my mom more than anything else. I would sacrifice for her happiness, nothing can come between.”

“Not even the one you consider love of your life?”

-

“Jaejoong, what can I do right now, what else we could do?”