Chapter 7

Scarlet Love

"Noona!" RIcky suddenly appears squating on the window and grinning happily seeing Dara startled face. "Oh! Noona sleep at Bom-noona's old room."

"You know Bom, Ricky?" Dara clear up her cabin a little and sit on the floor. Ricky join her.

"Yup. She used to train here also. I visit her every night and I teach her to fight too because her trainer is a jerk and she never understood what he is teaching." Ricky look proud but Dara burst his bubble with her question.

"You can fight??!!"

"Of course, noona!!! What do you think of me??" Ricky pouted in annoyance. "If I couldn't fight, the hyena would have eaten me at the forest."

"Uwwaahh~ My dongsaeng is daebak." Dara patted Ricky's head and he is back puffing with proudness.

"I could teach you too!" Ricky jump on his feet, pulling Dara along with him. He prepared Dara and ask Dara to punch once and left it hanging on the air. "Noona, clench it like this, so it will be stronger and swing your hand a little so your hand will give effect the same as a baseball bat. Very painful."

"But, Jiyong said it will hurt me if I clench it like this."

"Swing your hand noona and it will be not that painful." Ricky demonstrate and beamed at Dara. "Believe me."

"Okay. I'll try it tomorrow." Ricky start to teach her other basic things like, different type of kicking, lock and how to stop your enemy's attack by gripping. It was 3 in the morning, when they finally sit down and start to chat and laught till almost morning.

 

<3

 

HONKKK!!!

 

Jiyong pressed the trumpet toy at Dara's ear while grinning evilly. In an instant, her eyes popped open in shock. Who wouldn't anyway? Deaf people is an exception, they are special, god's gift.

"Get up, lazybum!!" Jiyong screamed at her face and she glare back at him. In an instant , Dara punch him like Ricky told her and Jiyong was thrown across the room which is not that big either.

"!" Jiyong touch his pulsing cheek and immediately get up. He dashed out and back with CL. CL stand by the bed and rise her  feet, wanted to slam her leg to Dara's gut but Dara with an eye close, still sleeping, caught CL's leg with both of her feet and turned around. Dara have locked CL's whole body as CL have to twist her body to stabilized herself.

"Jiyong!! Help mee!!" CL's weary leg start to give in and CL fell on her knees. Jiyong immediately touch Dara's nerve and her feet fell limp by her side.

CL eye turn wide and they immediately left the cabin. They have discovered something in her and they need to change their plan fast.

 

<3

 

"This is pure torture, Jiyong." Minzy look disbelievingly at both CL and Jiyong. But, they didn't seem to care.

 

<3

 

Wowwwww !! I updated.

I have 18 dayssss of holiday

But, I will be gone to China for a week or so.

Please, hang on.

I really wonder what to do with Jiyong's pure torture plan??

 

Truly me, angelblueberry

queenmint_smilies008.gif