Chapter 4

Scarlet Love

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" Jiyong take a seat across CL and Minzy. "She break both of her hands on the first training session. What the hell will happen if this continue?"

 

"You've got to. Don't spoilt her, Jiyong." CL look sharply at Jiyong but the latter too, decided not to back down.

 

"STOP IT!" Minzy break CL's and Jiyong's gaze competition and continue. "CL and I will come to the second training session. Like CL said, don't spoilt her." With that, Minzy and CL leave the meeting room to, maybe, the training ground. Jiyong rake his hair in frustration and get up to find an aid-kit.

 

<3

"My godd!" Dara screamed in pain as she try to wash away the dried blood on her fingers without moving her right fingers and left wrist. The task seem impossible to do when both of her hand could only move in limited condition.

 

"Need any help?" A voice from her back startled Dara and she immediately turns around. A girl with long blonde hair sways an aid kit on her middle finger with a smile, Dara couldn't help to feel intimidated.

 

"Y. . yes." Dara stutters and lift her hand so the blonde could see. Red-coloured water dripped of her fingers causing the blonde to smirk.

 

"You hurt quite bad, ain't you?" Slowly, the blonde clear up the blood and bandage Dara's hand. "This will hurt a bit." The blonde gently as she could, rearranged Dara's bone back to her place. There is nothing Dara could do except to wailed hard and cry.

 

When the blonde had done with her hand, she smile at her and walk away without saying anything. Dara tried to call her back but she just wave at Dara and disappear. Amazingly, Dara's hand were back to normal and she stopped crying afterward. 

 

"Gotta go back to training, am I?" Dara shook her head and walk back to the training ground only to see Jiyong with two girl she don't know.

 

<3

 

"You need to ing catch this knife!!" CL roar when Dara keep hiding behind the trees to avoid the knives that she had throw.

 

"I don't wanna die!!" Dara scream back and CL 's face contorted with anger. With one swift movement CL run toward a tree that Dara hid herself, wanting to place a knife on Dara's throat.

 

Luckily, Dara is fast enough to hold Cl's hand before the knife could ever touch her skin and she kick CL's shin causing her to fall on her bum. She grab the knife from CL and hold it to CL's throat.

 

"I don't wanna die." Dara look coldly at CL and throw the knife away while Minzy chuckling at the back.

 

"She got the nerve. This will do just enough." Minzy mumble to herself and smile.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm back ! Again . .

Bad newss alert!! So, you gotta listen :)

I lose all of my chapter for this fanfic

My draft is somewhere in the dark with mice nibbling on it

So, it will take me time to update.

Not forgetting, I study in boarding school.

It also means a VERY RARE update, ok?

 

truly me, angelblueberry

queenmint_smilies008.gif