Chapter 6

Scarlet Love

Dara look around and watch the greeneries darken along with the night. Sounds of the forest start to die and all she could hear was the crickets. She should be afraid, careful, but she couldn't help it when the fact that after two or three weeks practicing this is the first time she felt her body relaxes. She look up and spotted a tree high enough to protect her from any harm so she immidiately climb it.

 

Sitting on the highest branch of the tree Dara strecth her body upward. "Ahhh . . Mothernature." She smiled and gaze at ther bright moon. It's a full moon. "The best at healing."

 

Unconciously, her mind started to drift back to the incident this evening. Okay, why. . No! When, yes! Since ing when Jiyong grew to be so hot that when I look at him my ovaries burst and it just dancing around and messing with the butterflies in my stomach. It's not fair. A big fat N.O!!

 

It's a crime to be hott like that. Goverment should set up a FBI-kind of team to capture this horrid ovaries-bursters and butterflies-messer guys and put them under supervision. Yes, that would do it.

 

When Dara realized what she had just said, she face-palmed herself. "You did not say he was hot. Come on, the gangster guy you push to the pond before was . . . more charming." She shook her haid in despair. "Training does make you lose your mind, huh?"

 

Dara turn silent again and the incident keep flashing around her mind like a neon billboard. Totally uncomfortable. His sin shining because of the sweat, his eyes are blazing making it turn into a darker shade of brown, his hot breathe. . . PANGG! Dara slap herself and widen her eyes in disbelieve. Her heart was beating hard, she was smiling like a lunatic even she didn't realize it and she actually thought it would be nice to have Jiyong as a boyfriend.

 

"Oh godd!" Dara screamed when a voice scares her.

 

"Not everything in this forest sleeps you know." With one swift swing a cute guy sits on the branch infront of Dara. "You're making a lot of noises you know. My name is Ricky." He held out hid hand for a shake and Dara couldn't help but too accept it.

 

"I'm Dara." Ricky nod cutely and smile brightly at her.

 

"It's been a long time since someone ever come around when I was awake. I sleep in the morning." He leaned down and whisper. "It's my secret so keep it , okay?"

 

"How you end up here?" Dara scoot closer to him and join him swinging their legs while watching the moon.

 

"I got lost in school camping when I was 12 and now I am 18." He showed his age with his fingers and Dara laughed softly. He is cute, she gotta admit. "You must be a noona. You look tired. Why don't you sleep and I'll take care of you." Dara nodded and drifted to sleep. Feeling once in a while Ricky pulling her so she don't fall of the branch.

 

<3

 

Dara practically drag her feet to the training ground. She just bid Ricky goodbye and invite him to her cabin tonight but all her happy thought evaporates when three screeching scream greet her.

 

"Where have you been? We've been searching you like crazy!" Dara lift her face and saw CL, Minzy but when she saw Jiyong she look down again. Oh god, there goes my ovaries for this month and goshhh! My butterflies just about to breed and you disturb them again.

 

"I gonna go take a wash." Dara hurriedly to her cabin and took a deep breathe. This feeling . . it's impossible. But when Dara think of Ricky and his visit tonight, she immediately become happy. At least there's something she could look foward to beside all the harsh training.

 

<3

 

Jiyong look weirdly at Dara. Today, not that he watches her or what, she is acting differently. Usually, when Dara was asked to do something beyond her capabilities, she would scrunch her face in diagreement but do it either way with all her heart. Today, her expression were all goofy and she seems to be walking on air.

 

Not that he is curious or jealous. IT ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF HIM!

 

But, seriously he wonder who in this place that could actually change her. Not to brag but he thinks it was him. After last evening incident she seems to be out of her mind although even in normal condition she is already out of her mind. But, truth is Jiyong actually think that Dara has fall for him and that's why she was acting all weird.

 

You're genius, Jiyong. You should be Sherlock Holmes instead. Jiyong suddenly let out an evil laugh and three girls look at him with a confused looks.

 

<3

 

A new updatee !!

Wohhoooo , it's a crap ! And I'm deeply sorry.

It's already late at night and I'm still typing.

Tomorrow I'll go back to my school.

Hull~

 

Truly me, angelblueberry

queenmint_smilies008.gif