Chapter 1

Scarlet Love

 

(A/N: Troupee is Leader's Assistant and Clevert is Head of Sub-group. You might wanna remember cause I will use it a lot in this story.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

--Chapter1--

 

"So, what do you want to do?" Bom arch her brows at Dara and the latter just shook her head. They are having their midnight drinks at Bom's house as usual when Dara's got a problem.

 

"I know completely nothing about all those illegal, underground stuff," Dara sigh wearily and look at Bom with desperation in her eyes. "I don't even know how to fight."

 

Bom chuckled and sips her coffee. "That's because you sneak off your martial art classes. You could be a great fighter. It runs in your blood."

 

"Yeah, totally," Dara rolled her eyes and sip her juice.

 

Suddenly, she start to tap her finger on the dining table while her forehead creased and turn into a pout. As a super-understanding friend, Bom quickly pick up her empty cup and left to her bedroom, trying to give Dara some space to think.

 

<3

 

Dara's POV

 

It's already the second day of Dongwook's and I am still clueless. Damn clueless.

 

When I was a kid I always thought Dongwook is the one who will be the Leader like my dad did. Beside, his image is more fitting for a Leader than I am. Whenever he order people around, they will instantly followed, like a dog with wagging tail. And he is also the kind of person that could easily gain respect.

 

While on the other hand is me, a walking disaster. It's not like I'm clumsy and always trips my feet when I'm walking. It's just that wherever I go I end up with a big mess that my dad or Dongwook have to settle with. 

 

Once, we had a dinner with another clan's family, a man with his wife and a son around my age. While waiting for dessert, my dad ask me to go accompany the boy and show the way around the house. So, I took him to the swimming pool and we talked while watching the star.

 

Suddenly, he lean in to kiss me and guess what I've done. I accidently push him to the pool straight with his tuxedo and all. When I manage to pull him up, he got a cut on his left cheek causing his parents to go berserk and cut all business ties with Black Pearl.

 

So, you see. I'm a perfect epitome of a walking disaster on Earth. Or the whole galaxy, maybee.

 

Nevertheless, I couldn't let the Black Pearl to disappear just like that. It had belong to my family for generation and it had become my dad's and Dongwook's pride. There is one heir left, that is Jaejoong. Eventhough I hate him when he chose to walk out from this family, I just wish he's here. 

 

But, I know it won't happen. He didn't even come to Dad's funeral nor Mom's either. Even Dongwook's funeral were all handle by me. I sighed again for the how many time, I've lost track already.

 

End of Dara's POV

 

<3

 

Dara's train of thought suddenly were interrupted by her phone's ringtone. She grab the phone on the table and her knuckle accidently hit her glass and it topples over, leaving water mark on the table's cloth.

 

"Oh, shoot!" She pick up the glass and bring it to the sink. Such a walking disaster, she is.

 

Dara unlock her phone and scan through the message.

 

To: Sandara Park

From: Teddy (Bear)

 

I've tried brainstorming with Kush but we only end up with two possible idea.

Either you get married with someone qualified to the position. . .

 

 

Her eyes widen in suprise as shock is completely written across her forehead in bold. Marrying someone in just two month is the sickest idea, she could ever thought. What in the world that have gotten into Teddy and Kush's brain? They were her Troupee and as an asisstant to her they supose to come up with a brilliant idea. Totally not this crap.

 

 

Or you start training right away.
 
You choose. You only had two month's time to prepare for everything.
  

 

 

Dara quickly breathe in relieve. She had to, isn't? At least this is better than marrying some thugs with bald head, bulging stomach, stinking mouth and horrifying face. Dara nod and quickly reply Teddy.

 

 

To: Teddy (Bear)

From: Sandara Park

 

I'll train. See you tomorrow.

 

<3

 

"Yo!" Teddy went to Jiyong's side and sit down, joining him and Taeyang at the VIP booth. Booming club music were faintly heard in it so they could talk comfortably.

 

"Hyung," Jiyong raise his hand and greet him with their style of handshake and Taeyang did the same. Teddy arch his brow at both of them and Taeyang seem to get it.

 

"Seungri, dancing. Daesung and TOP, at the house. How is it going with the Leader?" Taeyang passed him a liquor and Teddy gulp it all in one go.

 

"Dang! She is hard. She knew nothing in the first place." Teddy groaned but his face quickly lit up when a y girl join them and cuddle in his arm.

 

"Of course. She's just a brat." Jiyong smirk before gulping down his Tequila.

 

"You know her,G?" Taeyang seized the glass from Jiyong and throw it to the wall before Jiyong could do it. "My points. 9-3."

 

Jiyong chuckled and grab another glass. "She's one of my classmate in high-scool," After filling the glass, Jiyong handed it to Taeyang and he drink it in one gulp.

 

But, before he could reach out the glass, Taeyang throw it again to the wall. "Ji, what happen to you? You're starting to get worse in this game. I'm already 10," Taeyang beam proudly and Jiyong scoffed.

 

"What's the prize?" Teddy look at them and they grin.

 

"New, high-equip weapon. Daesung is working on it," Jiyong take his shot and about to throw it but Taeyang manage to seize and quickly turn it to pieces.

 

"Jiyong you really are starting to get in this game," Teddy smirk and continue. "How about I'll give you three of my best weapon if you agree to my condition," Jiyong nod his head and gestures Teddy to go on using his hand.

 

"Teach Dara how to fight and handle Black Pearl," 

 

"And I'll get your babies?"

 

"Yup, the best." Teddy and Jiyong burst into smile and they shake hands in agreement.

 

Jiyong turn to Taeyang and smile, "I don't have to play this game with you anymore then. I'll get Teddy's," This time it's Taeyang's turn to scoffed at him.

 

<3

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for this short and crappy chapter.

It will get better, I promise *pinky swear

Please drop some comment along the way, ok??

I badly need it.

 

Poster credit to NamWoohyunWifey of Le Destin Graphic Shop

 

Truly me, angelblueberry <3

queenmint_smilies008.gif