Chapter 2

Scarlet Love

(A/N: BP is the short term for Black Pearl. Sorry for this crap I'm giving you.)

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

--Chapter 2--

RINGG!! RINGG!!

 

“Dara, pick up your phone!” Bom groaned and poked Dara’s rib causing her to wake up. She yawns before pushing herself to sit on the bed while leaning at the headboard.

 

Still with her eyes closed she fumbled on the bedside table before answering it with her groggy bed voice. “Hello, Dara speaking. Who is this?”

 

“Yo Leader, This is Teddy. I just want to say that I’ve got you a trainer. The best fighter in BP.” Teddy’s voice is so eager but Dara remain sleepy-head.

 

“Oh, really. . . Who is it?” Dara mumbled to the phone incoherently, sounding like she didn’t care at all but Teddy just about to drop the bomb.

 

“Kwon Jiyong,” Teddy’s word immediately awake Dara. Her eyes shot open and she had jump off the bed.

 

“NO WAYYYY!!! I don’t want him.” Dara try to sound as sulky as possible but Teddy only chuckle.

 

“You gotta, Leader. He’s the second best after Dongwook.” He clears his throat and continues. “So, goodbye and good luck! I see you soon, alive, of course.”

 

She widen her eyes as she heard Teddy chuckling before ending the call. “NO FREAKINGGG WAYYYY!!”    

 

<3

 

Dara watch blankly at the view of tall buildings passed by in a blur through the car's window. Once in a while, she will glance at Jiyong driving beside her with loathe, but she kept mute. Not intending to start any conversation as her mind is too preoccupied by a lot of thought and at this moment, it is heightening her doubt by every passing second.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong looks back to back from Dara and the road. “Have you voice box dead after seven years, noona.” His tone was mocking her.

 

Dara immediately arch her brow at his statement. “So, you’re trying to imply that I’m noisy before, is it?”

 

He chuckled. “You’re not simply noisy, I must say. Maybe annoying is more appropriate.”

 

She scoffs and throws her gaze at the new view of retreating buildings and refreshing greeneries. “What the heck am I thinking? Willingly train with a jerk like you, I must be crazy.”

 

“I’m not very happy to see you again either. I’m doing it for my babe.” Jiyong’s face changed into a dreamy expression and Dara pretend to gag as her mind imagined the face of his girlfriend. Totally swerving from what Jiyong really meant.

 

Silence hovers around but it immediately breaks apart when Dara’s exclamation echoes in the car.

 

“What are you looking at?!” She burst out when she felt his eyes looking at her, judging actually.

 

“Nothing in particular but, since when did you dress up like this?” Jiyong eye her from top till bottom. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a black short with her brown hair tied in a ponytail. “At high school you only own girlish outfit with all the pink-ish and ruffles and all. Dead irritating brat!”

 

“Not your business, jerk-. This is Bom's” Dara said while gritting her teeth, trying hard not to rip his head of the body.

 

Jiyong scrunch his nose to remember back the red headed girl. “Ahhh. . Your best friend, the one who loves corn so much she could turn into a corn monster.” Dara nod her head when he finally remembers and his mind slowly drifted back to his high school days.

 

YG high-school was his high school and it wasn’t a normal high school to be exact. It was set up by Dara’s family for the BP members who still need schooling like him. Dara and Bom is his senior when he first enters the high school. Then they met and actually start bickering right away.

 

So, yeah. .      

 

It ends up with both of them irritating the hell out of each other. He was called ‘jerk’ and she was called ‘brat’. It was just enough to blaze the anger for both of them and started to prank each other. Right this moment, Jiyong knows that she is waiting until she gets off his car when she will finally unleash her evil side after seven years not meeting him.

 

But, he also had things under his sleeve. Don’t he?

 

<3

 

“Kyahhh!!! Kwon!!!” Dara shrieked as she pulled her legs harshly to walk in the mud. It was knee deep and she had to strive all the way until the edge of the mud pool where Jiyong’s waiting.

 

“Less talking, more walking!” Jiyong calmly sit on a beach chair with orange juice on his hand while ignoring Dara’s murderous glare. He had taken her to the private training field at Busan without her agreement but who cares, anyway? He is the trainer after all.

 

“You, annoying jerk! Who the hell train in the mud?” She shrieked before her voice trailed into murmurs. “My smooth skin is ruined. Damn you, Kwon ‘Jerk’yong. Heartless.”

 

“I can still hear that, brat.” Jiyong smirk in satisfaction before sipping his juice.

 

Dara continue to walk in the mud with all her strength. She starts to sweat like a storm but never stops nagging at Jiyong for being a jerk and ruining her looks.

 

“Yah, Jiyong!” Dara screamed at the top of her lung to catch Jiyong’s attention and luckily she did. “Is there any snakes in here?” She shivered before making a step.

 

Jiyong smirks when an idea popped in his head. “There’s no snake for sure but its siblings seem to be around.”

 

She looks at Jiyong with pure fear on her face and stutters. “W. .what is it?”

 

“L. . .eeches.” Jiyong grin widely as Dara starts to panic. She is taking her steps faster and faster but she end up falling face first on the mud. With that dorky fall, Jiyong burst into a fit of laughter, pressing his stomach and wiping his teary eyes.

 

“KWON! Are you messing with me?” Despite the mud covering her face she glares fiercely at him. With full charge, she only takes a couple of second to reach at the edge and climb out of the mud pool.

 

Jiyong’s round of laughter abruptly stop when she was standing infront of him with mud dripping from her. “D. . D. . Dara.” He stutters when Dara is scooping the mud from her arm and raises her hand.

 

“Eat this mud, you Kwon.” Dara practically shove a handful of mud on Jiyong’s face pressing lightly on his lips as if asking him to eat all of it and walk away.

 

<3

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello, sorry for the late update.

I chipped all my fingers because of my hell-ious guitar class.

Hul! I barely could even hold a glass.

Nevertheless, enjoy !!

Poster credit to : Red Thread Graphic Shop. (The poster is jjang!!)

 

Trully me, angelblueberry <3

queenmint_smilies008.gif