Chapter 9

Summer Vacation

Chap 9
--Seo's PoV--
It was the day of the wedding. And we are leaving, before the wedding starts. Unnies suggested this, and we all packed our luggages, head over to the cafe, to have our dinner, while Yoona unnie could talk to Donghae about her leaving.

--end of POV--

--Kyu's POV--
The stylists dressed me up into bridegroom suit.
We took the wedding photos.
"Kyuhyun ssi, please have some emotions." The photographer was already frustrated with my emotionless face.
My mind was all Seohyun's face. Seohyun's in bride gown, how pretty she will be..
"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun!" Ara Noona called out, making me back to reality.
Yes, the one I'm going to marry today isn't Seohyun, but Baekhee.
Just then someone grabbed me by the hand. Ara Unnie pulled me to one side, she knows about me and Seohyun. And she has a very high impression on her. Somehow, they are close.
"Kyu-ah. Are you sure you are okay?"
I looked away from her eyes, "Yes, Noona, I'm okay.."
"No, you are not. You don't want to marry Baekhee right?"
I nodded, " The one I love is Seohyun, not Baekhee. Why did Omma forced me to marry her?! I miss Seohyun. A lot.. "
"Hold on, I've got a text message." She excused herself.
The wedding started. Guests start coming in. I prepared myself for the worse, when Ara Noona came running to me.
"Kyu! Kyu! Seohyun is leaving today! I know you only love her! You have to run after her!"
"What?! Oh no. I have to.. But what about Omma?"
"Don't worry about me, I want you to go chase after that Seohyun too. I've seen you suffered.. I don't want to have you suffer anymore. Go! I'll handle this! "

---end of POV---

---Seo's POV---
Queuing up to get on the ship, I heard someone calling out to me. I turned my head and saw Kyuhyun. He was running towards me. Wearing the bridegroom suit. Doesn't he should be at the wedding? How did he know.. Oh.. Ara Unnie. She must have tell him. Aish. I want to go to him. His looks with the bridegroom suit is just perfect on him. But, I chose to step up onto the ship. Leaving this island filled with heartbreaking memories. Maybe I shall leave Korea too. To America with Tiffany unnie. Tae and Yoona unnie will be following. With Donghae oppa. He just can't bear to separate with Yoona unnie. Since Tiffany unnie's parents live in America, we could go there for a while.

--end of POV---

--Kyu's POV--
Watching the ship leave, I broke down. She left.. I have to get her back. And I will.