Chapter 2

Summer Vacation

Chap 2

"You mean he proposed to you? OMG!" Tiffany exclaimed as we reached our hotel room.
"Yeah. And it was so sweet. You know?"
I replied, almost bragging.
"Tch. Brush that silly smile of yours, Seo." Taeyeon teased as she unlocked the door as we went into the room.

"There's only two big beds.. Are we going to share bed?" Yoona asked, observing the hotel.

"I think we will share bed. TaeNy one bed. YoonHyun one bed." Tiffany suggested.

We all nodded and unpack our things before we went out.

I was scanning around the place looking for Kyuhyun. He was no where to be found. I haven't see him nor heard from him since we come here.

Bang! I crushed into something hard.. Or is it someone hard?
I fell hard on the floor with my kissing the floor. I looked up and apologized as he led out his hand to help me with getting up.
"Thanks. And I'm sorry." I smiled sheepishly.
"Well, it's okay. Hey, you have something on your hair."
I touched my hair trying to sweep off whatever was on my hair when a hand reached my hair and took out a leaf. "Here, let me help you."
I smiled at him. How nice for him to do that! His girlfriend must be lucky!
"You're welcome. I'm-"
I haven't heard finish what he was going to say when someone grabbed my arm and went off. I looked back and he shouted next time if we met again, we'll do a proper introduction!
I smiled giving a signal "okay"
I looked back at the person who's grabbing me. Kyuhyun?
He pulled me to in between the houses, he seemed angry..
"What are you doing with him?" He interrogated.
"Nothing? I fell and he helped me up?" I replied
"But you two were so close just now. Are you cheating on me?"
"What? No! He was just helping me to take off a leaf from my hair!"
Kyuhyun snorted.

"Why can't you believe me? I'm your girlfriend! I came here and couldn't even get to see you. You were just so busy the whole day, not even free to welcome me and my friends! And now you are here accusing me. What is this?" I retorted leaning on to the wall.
We were in silence, and I was about to walk off when he pulled me back.
"I'm sorry. I was being sensitive. " He apologized, pinning me against the wall.
I just look at him.
"Will you forgive Cho Kyuhyun?" He asked as he warm hand caress my cheek.
I nodded. And the next thing is he leaned in closer, still pinning me against the wall. I closed my eyes, expecting.
Lips were touched. Electric and firework sparkled. A passionate kiss made us forget what happened as we lost in our own world.