Chapter 4

Summer Vacation

Chap 4
"Hey, do you think this dress is perfect for the dinner?" I asked Yoona, and had a cat walk in front of her.
"Yes Seo, it's perfect." She nodded, held onto my hands, " You look really gorgeous tonight. "
"Hey, we are going to be late for the dinner! Let's go now!" Taeyeon commanded, as she walked out of our room. We followed out.
The dinner was a nice one. Nice foods and the place... It's awesome.
"Hey everyone! We have an announcement to make! This dinner is to celebrate my son, Kyuhyun and his fiancée , Baekhee engaged!" The lady announced with a smile.
W..what? He's engaged? Why didn't he tell me. Tears started to welled up in my eyes . And my chest was filled with pain. Heartache. It felt like thousands of knives had pierce through it. My heart scattered into pieces. I was heartbroken. He was engaged? But he just proposed to me... I have to leave this dinner.. I stood up and walked out quickly.

----end of POV----
---Kyu's POV---
I was flabbergasted. Why didn't they tell me? My eyes watched Seohyun as she stood up and leave the dining room.
I stood up, about to chase her but my mum pulled me down.
"Mum! Why? Why did you do all this?"

"No reasons. Just do what I said. We're about to get so much richer! Don't ever ruin the opportunity."
"But Mum! I do not love her. I only have one girl I love—"
"Shut up." Mum interrupted me.
I sighed. Well, if it's like that.. I have to make Seo forget me, so she won't get hurt so much... I wanna be at her side now. What shall I do?!


 


Short chapter. >.<