Chapter 3

Summer Vacation

Chap 3
--Seohyun's POV--
"Let's compete for the volleyball! Shall we?" Tiffany suggested, with those Eyesmile she has.

"Good idea!"

We all played for a while and were exhausted. So we sat down and rest. As I sat beside Kyuhyun, he pulled me closer to him, letting me lie my head on his shoulders.

Holding hands in hands. Soon my eyes was getting heavier and I fell asleep.

I woke up, to the sound of Yoona shouting of lunch time. I found myself lying on Kyuhyun's lap, and his blazer had been my blanket. I smiled and sit up. He took his blazer and placed it over me, afraid I would get a cold.

"You two lovebirds. Eat while the dishes are warm." Taeyeon instructed.

"Here, try this Baby." Kyuhyun murmured and fed me.
"Eating also must feed? Romantic. I wish I have a boyfriend too- OMG! he is hot!" Tiffany pointed to the right side of the beach.
I giggled, "Yeah. He's hot."
I ended up got a nudge from Kyu. I looked at him with those innocent eyes as he gave me a glare.
I stuck out my tongue at him and turn back to my friends.
He grabbed me tighter, I turned back to look at him. Then he kissed me with force. It was passionate. I kissed him back passionately.

"I'm hotter right?" He said as soon we pulled away from the kiss.

"yeah yeah, you are. EvilKyu."

"I'm evil, but I love you."

"I love you too"
And kiss continues...