Chapter 7

Summer Vacation

Chapter 7

"Yoona unnie! Let's go to the yacht!"
I called out together with Tiffany and Taeyeon.
She changed into outdoor clothes and we went out.
As we reached the yacht, I looked for the yacht that Donghae booked.
"There it is!" I whispered to Tiffany as I led the way.
"okay, we've reached. Yoona unnie, you go first. We'll follow behind." I told her as she obeyed the instruction, giving us a weird look. As she step into the yacht, We took out our party related stuffs and followed her behind.
She opened the door, and screamed in happiness.
"Oh My God! "
"Saengil Chukka Hamnida! Saengil Chukka Hamnida..." We sang birthday song as we walked towards her with a birthday cake.
"Happy Birthday Yoona." We called out in unity.
"Thanks girls. " She's already tearing up.
"Wait. Someone wants to meet you."
"Nugu?"
"happy birthday Yoona!" Donghae walked in and give her a present. We stepped back, and looked at them.
"Aww.. Thanks oppa." She smiled at him.

"Yoona ah... I got something to tell you..
I like you. Will you be my girlfriend and be my lady?" He confessed.
OMG, he confessed!
We looked at Yoona as she nodded. Donghae was filled with happiness, he carried her up and spun her around.
I smiled. I'm happy for her. I remember the time when Kyuhyun confessed to me... Argh! What am I thinking? I looked out of the window, and spotted Kyuhyun and her fiancée was getting onto our yacht. I panicked. Why are they doing here?
Then they strolled in.
"This yacht seems nice. Let's just use this yacht." Baekhee said as she clinged onto Kyuhyun's arm.
"What? We booked this yacht first." Tiffany step up and protest.
"Well, then we shall ask you to leave."
"We booked first. And there's a receipt—"
"Well, you are not the boss of the company or whatever."
I looked at Kyuhyun who was keeping silent. My heart ache. He won't do that to us right?
I stepped in. "Hello, Baekhee ssi. We booked this yacht for a special event for my friend. There are many other yacht that's the same. And you want this? Are you trying to pick on us? It's Yoona unnie's birthday. Fine, we'll leave . Happy?"
I walked out, glanced at Kyuhyun for a short while. And the others followed.

We continued the birthday party in a karaoke room. And we had so much fun. If only Kyuhyun... Hey stop thinking about him, Seo.