Final - Chapter 10

Summer Vacation

Hi guys. It's just a short story. Only 10 chapters. Do tell me your views of this story alright?


Chap 10

--Seo's POV--
2 years later..

"Unnies! I'll go to the garden now!" I informed them as I went out to the garden.
I've not contact with Kyuhyun and Ara unnie for quite a time. It has been 2 years now.
I still haven't forgotten Kyuhyun. I already gave him my heart. I poured the water onto the flowers, smelling them.
I looked up from the flowers, I spotted a familiar masculine figure heading over.
No way.. It couldn't be him..
I slowly straightened myself and look at the far away figure that's coming closer and closer towards me.
I was still in shock. He took my hands gently and hold it.
"W..what are you doing —" Before I could finish my sentence, his lips touched mine. His lips are still as warm and soft. I closed my eyes automatically. Aish. It's still the old Kyu, who won't wait for me to finish my sentence and started kissing me.
"Seohyun, I've missed you so much. I love you. I ran away from the wedding just to get you. But you left. And finally, I found you. Do you know how hard I was trying to find you? Pabo!" he ranted at me.
I do miss him a lot too. Even though we are far away from the place, but I never did forget him. I've missed him.
I held onto his shirt collar,'grabbing the shirt as I tiptoe, and kissed his lips.
Yes, things are going back to normal. Our love is back. He's back. I'm back. The one who I've always been waiting for. The one who I want to spend my lifetime with...

--The End--