Chapter 1

Summer Vacation

Chap 1.
--Seohyun POV--

"Wow! We are actually invited to the vacation place?" Tiffany shrieked as I handed them the invitations.

"Yup. Of course. Any vacation without my best of friends would be a total disaster." I replied.

"But it will still be good. You have your Kyuhyun." Taeyeon teased.

"Yup. But it won't be the same as best friends right, Yoona? And you all may find your real life partner there!" I smiled at them.

Yoona nods and smiled with her cute smile as I pinched her cheeks. She's the cutest friend I could ever have.

Echo echo echo in my mind....
"Looks like somebody's boyfriend's call." Taeyeon teased again as she nudged Tiffany, eyeing me.
I giggled as I whip out my phone.
"Hey Baby." A husky y voice made my heart fluttered.
"Hey. Have you reach?"
"Yup. Waiting for you now outside the mall."
"Arra. I'll just tell them. And I'll find you there."
"Nae. Later, baby."
I hung up and looked at them.
"Well...Awww! He's here already? Get going then!" Yoona exclaimed.
"Yes. Well I'll get going." I gave them a hug as I scurried off to meet Kyuhyun

---Kyuhyun's POV----
I switched on the music. It was playing no other by Super Junior as I sang along while waiting for Seohyun.
A knock on the window. I looked to the right. There she is. The pretty girl, with a kind heart standing outside my car.
I unlocked the door and she came in. -I gave her a quick peck on the lips a I helped to fasten her seat belts. We listened to music in a sweet silence as I drove to our destination.

"We've reached, Seohyun." I whispered as I looked at her.
I smiled as she was sleeping soundly. She looks so beautiful as she sleeps. I kissed her cheeks softly as she began to wake up.
"Hey sleepy girl. Wake up. We've reached." I smiled, getting out of the car.
She followed, and I locked the car.
We held in hands until a place where we have to stop.
"Close your eyes, baby." I smirked.
"hmm? Why?"
"Just close."
"pfft. Arra." She closed her eyes, as I led her to another place.
"You can open your eyes now," I whispered in her ears.

----end of POV----

--Seohyun's POV--
"You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and the whole thing took my breath away. It was beautiful!
I turned to Kyuhyun who was now kneeling down.
"Seo Joo Hyun, Will you marry me?" He showed a bouquet of flower and a diamond ring.
I smiled. Not able to say anything as years welled up in my eyes as I looked at him. I nod telling him, I do.
"Yes!" Kyuhyun put the ring on my finger as he stood up, hugged me and twirl me around. When I was put down, he leaned in, closer and closer. His head lowered as his lips were at the same level as mine. He leaned his head closer. I closed my eyes, expecting. A warm, soft lips touched my lips as we kissed. His lips were so sweet. It was a deep kiss. We pulled away as we were out of breath.