Chapter 5

Summer Vacation

Chapter 5

**next day**

"Seo! Ready to go for breakfast?" Tiffany patted my head, as she faced me.
"Nae.." I replied, smiling. Well, I have to try and be strong.
"Palli Palli." I'm hungry..." Taeyeon grumbled as she pulled us out to the waiting Yoona.
We arrived at Starbucks, Yoona and I sat at the seat while Taeyeon and Tiffany was queueing to buy food.
The bell sounded as someone enters the cafe. I looked towards the entrance. It was Kyuhyun.. And beside him was his fiancée.. My eyes met his, and I looked away immediately. Lookin down at my hands, as my fingers are fighting against one another, twining around. Trying to hold back my tears.
"Hyunnie. Are you okay?" Yoona sensing something was wrong, put her hand at my shoulder, she looked up, and came to an understand. She gave my hand a squeezed as I excused myself to the washroom.
I washed my face, looking up at the mirror. Be strong Seo Joo Hyun. You can do it. And again, I strut towards the battlefield.
I looked at their direction, they were looking at something, they were smiling, and laughing. They look perfect on each other. They suit each other..

I walked towards my unnies and took a seat. They gave me a worried look. " Don't worry, unnie. I'm fine." Giving them a fake smile.

After that, we went to the beach. While they were having fun, I fished out an old photo from my pocket.

It was a picture of us, Seohyun ❤ Kyuhyun. We were taking a couple photo, with couple t-shirts. His arm was around me and our smiles were those happiness smiles.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. Why did all these happens.. Those memories just came flooding back, the times... when we first met, it was a funny moment. And when he confessed to me,i blushed. i've known him, but i hadnt seen him like that. He was like a shy boy, and even fell while he was holding on to a bouquet of flowers. More tears came out. I was busy wiping my tears away.

---kyu's POV----
I looked at Seohyun, as she was looking down at a piece of paper. It must be our photo. I took out the another copy of photo and stared at it. I touched Seohyun in the picture.
"I'm sorry..." As I held onto the photo, my head was leaning almost towards my knees, tears just came into my eyes.
---end of POV---