YoonKrys sweet confession

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

I know.... this story is a very big surprise! YOONA & KRYSTAL!! 

I happen to saw reports about them, their friendship.

Well, these two looks alike! Was thinking to write something new for Yoona, since Jessica already taken (by Sooyoung/Yuri) keke!

Don't worry, i won't stop writing for YoonSica or YoonHyun. This is a new "trial" story for YoonKrys only. Pls support this story. Thank you! XD

 

 

 

Jessica saw a photo posted by Krystal, it was taken with Yoong and she updated as profile photo as well. They looked close to each other, like couple. Jessica decided to ask her younger sister about it.

Baby Krys! Wake up.... called Jessica.

Eonnie, another 5 mins pls....... said Krystal use her pillow covering her head.

Yoong, she is sleeping. Can you call back again. Bye! said Jessica (bluff)

Yoong oppa called? said Krystal widen her eyes and looked at her sister.

Hmm! You want more sleep right? said Jessica (bluff).

Eonnie, you should have told me Yoong oppa is on the phone. said Krystal pouted.

It's Yoong not Amber.... why are you so anxious? asked Jessica start to interrogate.

Yoong oppa didn't call my phone. said Krystal checking her phone.

Yoong didn't call. I bluff you just to get you out of the bed. said Jessica laughed.

Eonnie.................. said Krystal whined and disappointed.

Hmmm..... something is wrong! said Jessica look at Krystal.

.............................. (Krystal look down and keep quiet)

Jung Krystal! You better tell me what is going on? said Jessica (HellSica mode is on).

Eonnie.... i.. i have fallen for Yoong oppa. said Krystal in soft voice.

You what? I can't heard you.... said Jessica.

I like Yoong oppa! said Krystal bravely.

Heh? You... like Yoong? What about Amber? asked Jessica shocked.

Amber has never confess to me and i'm sick of waiting. said Krystal in anger.

Are you trying to use Yoong to make Amber confess? asked Jessica suspect.

No! I won't do that. I had a few events with Yoong oppa and i realised i felt something for him. said Krystal explained

...................................... Jessica is shocked by her sister confession.

Eonnie, look (Krystal's phone) Yoong oppa is cute right? said Krystal smiling.

Well, you two does look alike! said Jessica smiled.

I thought so. said Krystal smiling while looking at Yoong's photo.

What about Yoong? Does he feel the same as you? asked Jessica.

I am going to confess to him tonight. said Krystal happily.

OMG! The Jung's action! Ok, good luck to you. said Jessica smiling.

Thank you, eonnie! said Krystal smiling.

But Baby Krys, make sure you handle well with Amber. said Jessica.

......................................... Krystal nodded her head.

 

Krystal invited Yoong for dinner tonight. Yoong agreed and fetch her at 6pm. They went to 5 stars hotel for dinner (booked by Jessica).

Heh? You got Sica nuna to book this restaurant? asked Yoong.

How you know about it? asked Krystal surprised.

Sooyoung hyung. said Yoong laughed.

Oh! How could i forget. said Krystal smiled.

They got into VIP room. A room for romantic couple dining.

Whoa! This room is daebak! said Yoong happily.

After they order their meal, they had some chit-chatting, laughing, teasing with each other. Yoong will always made Krystal laughed. 

Dinner is served and Krystal offer some of her food to Yoong.

Oppa, can you i give you this... that.... said Krystal smiling.

Krys baby, you left only salad if you give me all your food. said Yoong smiled.

Yoong oppa, i don't eat much. I'm on diet. said Krystal smiling and felt sweet when Yoong called her Krys baby.

On diet? Is it because of Amber? asked Yoong gave a stern look.

No, dont be mistaken. We are just friend. But don't you guys like girls to be slim? asked Krystal looked at Yoong.

Well, not really. To me, you are fine and i like your chubby looks. said Yoong smiled.

Oppa............ said Krystal whined and blushed.

And i like your whining. said Yoong laughed.

Oppa, i have something important to tell you. said Krystal prepared.

Jinja? What is it? asked Yoong and look at Krystal.

Oppa, we have been going out recently and i really enjoy your company. said Krystal shyly.

.................................. Yoong nodded his head and wait for Krystal to continue.

And my heart is beating faster whenever you are beside me. I-i have fall in love with you, Yoong oppa. said Krystal blushed and look down.

.................................. Yoong had his jaw-dropped and stared at Krystal, but he quickly come to his sense and walked to Krystal.

Yoong squated infront of Krystal and hold her hands.

Krys baby, you know what? I am very happy to hear your confession today. said Yoong smiling.

Jinja? said Krystal and cover with smile.

I felt something for you too. I thought you like boys like Amber's type. That's why i didn't confess. said Yoong smiling.

Oppa............ i have been in love with you since the first time i saw you in my sister birthday. said Krystal shyly.

Heh? Me too...... said Yoong smiled.

I felt the feeling is getting stronger lately, that's why i decided to confess. said Krystal shyly.

I love you too, my Krys baby...... said Yoong and hugged Krystal into his embrace.

 

 

End of story

Hehehe.... i didn't write too gross about them cause they just started. kekeke! I hope you enjoy this "trial" story of YoonKry. XD

 

From: Taneyyoz

Updated: 23.03,13