My dream lover is getting marry!

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

 

Hi All, suddenly i have this in my mind to create this one-shot story --> MY DREAM LOVER IS GETTING MARRY....

Well, this actually happen to me in real life now! The invitation came and the wedding date is 31st Jan 2013. 

And i told her, i will attend her wedding :)

I will use Yoonsic for this story and here it goes.....

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoong and Sica are colleague in a publishing company, Sica is a graphic designer whereas Yoong are with the sales dept. They interact with each other quite often. Yoong falled for Sica since the first time he saw her. Somehow Sica knew it but she remain slient about it. 

Sica is in a long-term relationship with Yuri and everybody in the company knows about it. Sometimes, Yuri will drop by and have lunch with Sica.

After that, Yoong left the company for better prospect. and Sica also resigned from the company.

Sica and Yuri decided to go oversea together for further studies. She told Yoong about it. 

After Sica went oversea, Yoong have been keeping in touch with Sica. He send the celebration items to Sica for all occasion without fail for the two years when Sica was studying oversea.

When Sica came back to Korea, she quickly contact Yoong for meet up. She was so eager to meet her old friend. Yoong too, was so happy that Sica is back and wanted to meet him.

After that, they meet up once a month to catch up with each other.

One day, when Sica and Yoong having a chat. Sica told Yoong that she no longer with Yuri. They have broke up since the time when they are at oversea studying. Yoong was surprised to hear that as Sica and Yuri has been dating since their high school times.

Yoong thought his friendship with Sica is getting stronger and closer, perhaps he will be able to express himself one day. Not that he know of, he was late again.

This day, Sica called Yoong and told him that she have something to tell him. Yoong was happy and meet Sica at their usual cafe.

 

Sica: Hey Yoong!

Yoong: Hey Sica!

Sica: Yoong, i have something to tell you.

Yoong: What is it about?

Sica: You know Yuri and me is over.

Yoong: Yes, so?

Sica: Well, i'm dating now.

Yoong: W-what? Wait x3. You mean you are in a relationship now?

Sica: Yup.

Yoong: *SURPRISED* H-how do you know this guy? What is his name, do i know him?

Sica: Nope, you don't know him. His name is Shindong. I know him long time ago, but that time we are only friends.

Yoong: Do you break up with Yuri, because of him?

Sica: No! Yuri and me broke up because of our characters.

Yoong: Ok. How long have you been dating with this Shindong?

Sica: Coming to two years.

Yoong: WHAT? You mean you have been dating him ever since you came back from your study?

Sica: Yup.

Yoong: Why didn't you tell me? You only told me that you have broke up with Yuri, but not your new relationship?

Sica: ............

Yoong: I thot we are good friends?

Sica: Yeah, but you know, i'm not that kind of person who likes to go around and tell people about my relationship.

Yoong: But you told me about Yuri....

Sica: Because you know Yuri too.

Yoong: *eyes blinking + stared* Ok, fine.

Sica: Are you mad at me for not telling you?

Yoong: *crossed arms* You have your right not to say. (Yes, i'm mad about this!)

 

We carry on our monthly catch up for almost a year. Until one day Sica informed Yoong about her new status.

Sica: Yoong, i'm engaged

Yoong: *SURPRISED* W-what...... Whoa! That's pretty fast.

Sica: *laughed* me too, surprised that Shindong oppa proposed.

Yoong: Congrats, Sica! (i knew of this day, just that... it's too fast)

 

A few months later, Sica and Yoong meet up for Christmas dinner. And the update.....

Sica: Yoong, my wedding date is next month.

Yoong: *cough* That's soon!

Sica: Well, because Shindong oppa's appa just had an operation. His parent hope we can get marry soon.

Yoong: Oh i see. Congrats, Sica. (feel sad, but i sincerely wished her)

Sica: Will you attend my wedding? Ermm..... It's ok, if you are not free.

Yoong: Why not?

Sica: That's great! I'm afraid that you won't come.

Yoong: What makes you think that?

Sica: Because i feel that.... hmm.... nothing.

Yoong: Send me the invitation card once it's ready.

Sica: Thank you, Yoong.

Yoong: For?

Sica: Thanks for being there for me always.

Yoong: Don't be silly, we are friends.

Sica: Promise me that we will still keep in touch even i'm married.

Yoong: Are you sure you have time? You will be busy with your husband.

Sica: Yah! I will still have my freedom and time for my friends ok....

Yoong: *laughed* Let's see!

 

Few days later, Yoong received an invitation card sent by Sica. It's her wedding invitation! Yoong felt his heart is being stab with a knife when he saw the invitation card written....

Together with our familes,

Shindong and Jessica would love for you,

Yoong

yes, you, to join us in a very intimate gathering of family,

relatives and close friends, for the celebration of our marriage on

Thursday, 31st of January, 2013

 

But within mintues, he smiled. Because he knew it very well that, he have to let go and wish for his good friend's wedding.

He called Sica and told her that he has recevied the invitation card and will attend the wedding. He sincerely wish for her. Sica felt grateful to Yoong's best wishes for her.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

All right, looking forward to 31st of Jan. I sincerely wished for the newly couple and i hope to have a real good wedding dinner on that day. XD

The reason why i used "Shindong" as Sica's future husband is because the "size" matter (no offend). XD

Definitely, Shindong is better looking than the REAL husband to be. XD

Last, but not least. Thanks for reading.

 

Updated on 17.01.2013