In Love With You ~ Taeny

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

Kim's Security Solution Inc and Hwang's Insurance Corp is well known in the business trade in the States.

Old Mr Kim had three childrens, Kim Jaeyeon (eldest son), Kim Haeyeon (second daughter) and Kim Taeyeon (youngest son). Among his three childrens, Old Mr Kim doted on Taeyeon the most. As Taeyeon is the most intelligent in technologies among all three, whereas his older brother and sister are more on business mind. However, Taeyeon does not work in his father company and he travel around, he stayed in Korea most of the time. Hence, not much people know about him.

Old Mr Hwang, had three childrens too, Michelle Hwang (eldest daughter), Leo Hwang (second son) and Stephanie Hwang (youngest daughter). Among his three childrens, only Stephanie is stationed in Seoul, their branch in Korea which she requested. As she doesn't like to be in the limelight of the Hwang's business in the States.

 

Kim Taeyeon preferred to known as Taeng / 23 yrs old

A genius to advanced technologies / A photographer / Learned martial art / Trained to protect or fight

Quiet person *can be dorky at times* / Low profile / felt a thing for "Tiffany" / Friend of SM Lee, help him on certain case

SM Lee is the only person who knows about Taeyeon's background

Stephanie Hwang (changed her name to Tiffany when she is in Seoul, Korea) / 23 yrs old

Runs the family business in Seoul / She got a pretty eye-smile, cheerful and lovely *stubborn at times

Lots of guys going after her, but likes Taeyeon at first sight

Her father (Old Mr Hwang) arranged for bodyguard to protect her but she rejected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Mr Hwang received an blackmail letter. The letter mentioned if he continue his business in Seoul, they will deal with the person in charge from Hwang's Insurance Corp in Seoul. Old Mr Hwang quickly seek help from his old friend, SM Lee.

55 yrs old SM Lee is the Head of Seoul Police Headquater. He got an oversea call from Old Mr Hwang regards the blackmail letter and he agreed to help him. No problem, pal. I will arrange the necessary and take care of Stephanie here. said SM Lee. Thank you very much, pal. But Stephanie refused to have bodyguard or police to follow her, she is quite stubborn at times, i hope you could bear with her. said Old Mr Hwang. Hmm..... i will think of a solution for that. said SM Lee. Ok, I will inform Stephanie about this. said Old Mr Hwang. 

Beep beep.... SM Lee received a message from his "young friend" Kim Taeng, invited him for a drink.

Hi Lee, over here. said Taeng waving. Hi Taeng, how are you doing lately? asked SM Lee smiling. I just came back from Japan for photo-shoot. said Taeng smiled. Taeng, i have a problem here and i wonder if you could help me? asked SM Lee. What is it about? Unsolve cases? asked Taeng laughed. SM Lee told Taeng about Old Mr Hwang problem. So..... you want me to become a bodyguard or what? You know my price is very expensive, Lee. said Taeng jokingly. Taeng, money is not an issue. And not necessary to become a bodyguard as Stephanie doesn't like people to follow her. I'm thinking of, maybe you can go after her as a cover up? said SM Lee smiled. What..... are you serious? asked Taeng in surprised. So, deal or no deal? asked SM Lee. DEAL. When shall i start? asked Taeng. ASAP. I have arranged a meet up with Stephanie tomorrow and i will introduce the two of you. said SM Lee. Ok, just text me the location and time, i will meet you there. said Taeng.

Next day meeting Stephanie (Tiffany). Hi Uncle Lee... said Tiffany smiled. Hi Stephanie, you heard from your father about the blackmail case? asked SM Lee. Uncle Lee, i'm known as Tiffany here in Seoul. Yes, but i believed it is just a prank by the competitors. said Tiffany pouted. Ok, Tiffany. Well, it's better to play safe than sorry. And i promised your father that i will take care of things here. said SM Lee. Are you going to arrange bodyguard or police officer all time round to protect me? asked Tiffany pouted. Well, your father has already told me that you refused to have bodyguard or police around you. said SM Lee. But, i will arrange my friend to protect you instead. He will protect you openly like... pretend to go after you as one of your suitors. said SM Lee laughed.

What? Your friend, my suitor? Are you kidding me, Uncle Lee? asked Tiffany laughed. I'm serious... isn't that sounded better to you, Tiffany? Oh, here he come. Over here, Taeng! said SM Lee happily. Tiffany turned her head, to her surprised... she saw a young and good looking guy walking towards them instead of an middle-aged guy she thought. She felt her heart beat is running faster than usual that she don't know why.

Let me introduce, this is Stephanie Hwang..... Known as Tiffany. And this is my friend, Kim Taeng. said SM Lee. Both Tiffany and Taeng look at each other, greeted "nice to meet you" and shake hands. Uncle Lee, i don't mean to be rude. But you both are friends? I mean, Mr Kim looks so much younger. asked Tiffany. Yes, Taeng is my "youngest" friend. asked SM Lee laughed. Ms Hwang, it's a long story. And you may call me Taeng. said Taeng smiled. Ok, Taeng. Call me Tiffany too. said Tiffany eye-smiled. Taeng's heart beat faster when he saw the most beautiful eye-smile infront of him. The two of them having eye contact until.....

All right, lovebird.... stop your eye contact now. Let me tell you both about the plan. said SM Lee and continued. Taeng & Tiffany was blushing madly. I'm thinking, Taeng will go after Tiffany as one of the suitors. At the same time, he will protect you (Tiffany) secretly. Whereas Tiffany, this will not affect your daily lifestyle, unless you both wanted to go on a date that i would preferred...... it looks more convincing, isn't it? said SM Lee smiled. Both Taeng and Tiffany blushed together again. Hey, i mean it. Why are you both blushing? said SM Lee laughed. Ermmm... so that's the plan huh. I will look into this and work closely with Tiffany. said Taeng keep his cool. Me too, will co-operate with Taeng on this. said Tiffany agreed. That's great! Let's keep in touch on this. said SM Lee smiled.

One month passed, both Taeng and Tiffany almost meet up everyday. It seem like they already become "COUPLE" in the eyes of others. This day, when they are at the supermarket buying some grocery. Suddenly, the display items at the corner falls and almost hit on Tiffany who standing beside. Taeng being alert, quickly pull her away. Tiffany falls into Taeng's arm in shock. Fany ah, are you ok? asked Taeng worried. I..I..I'm fine. Tae... said Tiffany still in shock. As time goes by, Taeng has been calling Tiffany as Fany & Tiffany too, calling him as Tae. It looks like, someone has triggered the items to fall just when Tiffany standing there. Taeng noticed a suspicous person walking away in hurry. He run after that person until the entrance but lost him.

Later, when Taeng send Tiffany home. Here, have some warm milk... said Taeng concerned. Thanks! said Tiffany. I got to call Lee about what happen earlier. said Taeng. Why, i'm fine now. said Tiffany. I found someone suspicous at the supermarket just now. said Taeng. Really..... asked Tiffany panic. I'm not sure, i need to check on this. said Taeng. Call SM Lee and told him what happen earlier so that the police will have the authority to request to see the CCTV at the supermarket.

Two hours later, Taeng received calls from SM Lee. Taeng, my guys has obtain the CCTV recorded. There's this guy found suspicious, he is trying to get near to Tiffany actually. But he did not cause the items to fall on Tiffany. said SM Lee. What do you mean? asked Taeng curiously. Another words... the mystery guy just trying to get near to her, not harm her. said SM Lee explained. Ok, i got it..... Ermm..... (Tiffany shouted) Fany........ Taeng dropped the phone and ran to Tiffany's room after hearing her screaming. Hey Taeng....... what happen, are you there? asked SM Lee still on the phone. 

Fany ah..... what's wrong? asked Taeng rushed. Bug..... over there! said Tiffany scared. Oh my, it's just a bug.... my princess. said Taeng laughed. Yah..... Kim Taeng! I'm afraid of bug!!! said Tiffany and slapped Taeng's shoulder. Arasso.... i will handle this. said Taeng laughed. Did you just called me princess? asked Tiffany and shown her eye-smile. Ermm.... i think so. said Taeng quickly look away as he can't take it whenever Tiffany look at his eyes directly. His heart beat faster than usual. Hey.... why are you looking away? asked Tiffany teased. I'm not, i'm just.... just catching the bug for you. said Taeng lied. While talking to Tiffany, Taeng noticed someone from opposite house is watching them secretly.

Fany ah..... listen to me and act accordingly. said Taeng touched Tiffany's cheek and look at her. What? asked Tiffany curiously. I noticed someone from opposite is watching us. said Taeng. Watching us? asked Tiffany panic. Don't turn your head and just look at me, let's pretend to be intimate now. said Taeng and he hugged Tiffany into his arms. Tiffany nodded her head and cooperate with Taeng. They hugged each other for awhile until Taeng release his hug. Taeng quickly draw up the curtains and switch off the light in Tiffany's room. (Just to make a illustration to others that they are going to make out). Taeng told Tiffany that he will stay overnight at her house, just to ensure nothing happen. Tiffany agreed and felt grateful to Taeng.

Taeng couldn't sleep, he walk out and sit at the living room, he is spacing out. In fact, he is worried about Tiffany. He is thinking of the stranger at the supermarket and the one opposite Tiffany's house. Who are "they"? Are "they" the same person? What did "they" want? Are "they" from the blackmailer in US? All these comes into Taeng's mind. Tae..... you are still awake? asked Tiffany who can't sleep too. Oh.... something is on my mind. Hey, now already 1am.... why aren't you sleeping? asked Taeng. I can't sleep either. said Tiffany and sit beside Taeng. Do you want some warm milk? asked Taeng. No, it's ok. I'm just thinking about what had happen today. Out of sudden, i felt scared. said Tiffany in her teary-eyes. Fany ah.... Don't be afraid, I will protect you and always be by your side. said Taeng tapped Tiffany's hand to ensure her. Taeng's word made Tiffany felt touched, she look into his eyes with deep thought or love? Ermm.... i need to get some coffee. said Taeng as he is trying to get away from Tiffany's eyes.

Taeng bring the coffee and sit beside Tiffany. Do you mean it? asked Tiffany. What? asked Taeng curiously. Protect me and always be by my side..... said Tiffany repeated what Taeng said earlier and look at him. Well, I.... I.... said Taeng stuttered and being to look away. I knew it.... guys are all the same! Just talk and you don't really mean what you say! said Tiffany pissed. She stand up and was about to walk away. Taeng stopped her and turned Tiffany to face him. Fany ah.... i mean it and i definitely will! said Taeng firmly. Why.... what makes you do that? asked Tiffany, looked at him and demanded an answer. Because.... because i'm in love with you, Fany ah..... said Taeng confessed. Tiffany blushed when she heard Taeng's confession. I'm in love with you since the day i saw you. I can't stop myself from loving you.... I .... I..... said Taeng revealed his heartfelt. Tiffany kissed his lip and Taeng return the kiss too. Their kiss goes deeper and deeper.... After that, they pulled away for breathing and they are hugging each other. Fany ah.... when did you fall in love with me? asked Taeng whispered. Hmm..... did i say that? said Tiffany teased. Yah..... Tiffany Hwang! said Taeng, pulled away from the hug and pouted. I loved your pouted face, Tae. You are sooo cute! said Tiffany laughing and touched Taeng's cheek. I'm in love with you since i first saw you too. said Tiffany blushing.

Next day morning, Taeng called SM Lee about what happen yesterday and combined the whole accident. SM Lee got his guys to investigate the one who stayed opposite Tiffany's house and the stranger at the supermarket. They managed to find out that, they are the same person. His name is Jung Yunho, 27 yrs old, he is one of the client who bought insurance from Hwang's Corp. He happen to see Tiffany when he went to Hwang's Corp for insurance policy and he managed to get Tiffany's information thru the receiptionist in the company. So he is not involve with the blackmailer in US.

Police asked for Jung Yunho at the staion for investigation. He admitted that he has been stalking Tiffany. But he has never intend to do any harm to Tiffany as he only wanted to see her everyday. The Police issued a warning to Jung Yunho to keep a distance from Tiffany as this caused "slient harassement" towards her. Case closed in Seoul. Tiffany sold her house, she got a new house and become Taeng's neighbour.

After that, Tiffany received a call from her father, Old Mr Hwang. Stephanie.... how have you been? I missed you. said Old Mr Hwang. I missed you too, Daddy. said Tiffany happily. Stephanie, i heard you got a boyfriend in Seoul. When are you going to bring him to see me? asked Old Mr Hwang teased. Yah..... must be Uncle Lee. said Tiffany pouted. Yes. Oh, another reason that i called is to inform you that we have resolved the blackmail case in US. We get Kim's Security Solution to help us on this case. It was such a relieved that they solved it. And you know, the eldest son of Kim's, Kim Jaeyeon and your sister, Michelle has been dating since two years ago. They are getting marry soon. said Old Mr Hwang smiled. Really..... glad to hear that. said Tiffany happily. Back to your boyfriend, i heard that his family is doing security business in US too. asked Old Mr Hwang. Ermm..... Daddy, i will talk to you another day. I need to go now. said Tiffany as she's going to interrogate Taeng about his family background.

Tae....... there is something i wanted to know about you. asked Tiffany. Fany ah.... you can ask me anything. said Taeng smiled. Since you are aware of my family background, i wanted to know about yours too. Tell me about your family, Tae..... said Tiffany demanded. Taeng told Tiffany about his family in the states without hiding anything. Your family business is "Kim's Security Solution Inc"..... so concidence. said Tiffany and she told Taeng about what Old Mr Hwang has told her. Which means..... my older brother is dating your older sister and they are getting marry. This is too unbelievable...... said Taeng laughed. Uncle Lee told Daddy that we are dating and he would like to see you. Are you ready, Tae.... asked Tiffany. What..... This Lee...... said Taeng. If you are not ready, i have my way to tell him when i'm back in states. said Tiffany. You are going back? asked Taeng surprised. Yes, Daddy called and ask me to go back for vacation. At the same time, they are preparing for Michelle's wedding. said Tiffany. Oh i see..... said Taeng smiled. So, are you going with me? asked Tiffany worry. Yes, baby. I'm ready and i will go with you. said Taeng smiled and hugged Tiffany. Really..... I'm glad to hear that. Love you, Tae! said Tiffany and she kissed Taeng on the cheek.

They fly back to LA and visit both families. Both familes arranged for a reunion dinner. Old Mr & Mrs Kim is very happy to see Taeng and know that he is dating Stephanie. Thank you for bringing my son home, Stephanie. said Old Mrs Kim smiling. Mom, don't say that.... said Taeng pouted. My son, i don't know when will you visit your old folks here, if not for Stephanie. said Old Mr Kim smiled. I'm sorry, Dad & Mom. I will try to visit you all whenever i have time. said Taeng guility. No no.... I don't demand much, i'm glad if you could come back to celebrate Christmas with the familes. said Old Mrs Kim smiling. And you must take care of Stephanie when you both are alone in Seoul. said Old Mr Kim smiled. I will make that happen, Aunty Kim. said Tiffany smiling. I promised you, Mom & Dad. said Taeng smiled. Whoa...... you definitely have your way to deal with him, Stephanie. said Old Mr Kim laughed with his thumbs up. Taeng, thank you for taking care of Stephanie too. said Old Mr Hwang smiled. Well, I could see we are going to have another wedding going on.... perhaps next year? said Old Mr Kim and Old Mr Hwang agreed. Both Taeng & Tiffany blushed when they heard their fathers in line.

Both familes enjoyed the moments together and looking forward to the wedding of the Kim's & Hwang's.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello all,

This is the end of "In love with you" i hope i didn't disappoint you. XD

I will work on the next story and hope to update on every weekends. *hopefully i could finish the story on time*

Last but not least, it's voting and commenting time.............

Let me know what you think of the story and what kind of story you would like to hear/read of TAENY. This will also helps in my inspiration for creating new stories of TAENY too.

Looking forward.... cya soon XD XD XD

 

Author: Taenyyoz

Story ended: 15.12.12