Our love on christmas day (Taeny + Yoonsic)

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

Hi All,

It's been awhile since my last story. Heehee....

I decided to write this xmas story between Taeny & Yoonsic since today is xmas day! XD

Merry Christmas and hope this chapter has fill up your day.... enjoy! (",)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Christmas is coming.... everybody is busy shopping for gifts.

Tiffany and Jessica were best friends since childhood time. This day (xmas eve), they decided to go to Coex Mall for shopping. 

Taeyeon and Yoona are cousins, they are as close as brother. They also went to Coex Mall to shop for xmas gifts.

Taeyeon drove a Black Audi R8 V10 Spyder and Tiffany drove a Pink Porsche 911 Turbo (so you guys knows who is the passengers inside both cars)

At the carpark

Whoa..... the carpark is almost full. said Yoona pouted. Well, it's xmas eve and definitely it's crowded. said Taeyeon smiled.

Oh mo.... i don't see any lots available. said Tiffany pouted. There....... quick, Fany ah! said Jessica pointed to Tiffany happily.

Ah ha! there's two lots over there..... quick! said Yoona as he pointed the empty lots to Taeyeon. Taeyeon quickly drive to the empty lots. The pink porsche parked beside them at the same time.

Taeyeon, did you see the lady driver beside you? asked Yoona smirked. Just when Taeyeon turned his head to look at his left. Tiffany happen to look at him as well. They both nodded their head and smiled at each other, both of them alight their cars and greet.

Hi Taeyeon ssi, such an concidence to meet you here. said Tiffany shown her eye-smile. Hi Tiffany ssi! Yeah, so concidence.... said Taeyeon. Both of them introduced Yoona and Jessica. They went their separate way for shopping.

Taeyeon and Yoona went to a cafe for their lunch. Tiffany and Jessica happen to go to the same cafe for some sandwiches too. 

Taeyeon, how did you get to know her? asked Yoona curiously. Who? asked Taeyeon curiously.

Nah.... that eye-smile lady which capture your heart. said Yoona smirked. Yah, stop your nonsense... Yoona. said Taeyeon blushed.

See! You are blushing. Tell me tell me quick! asked Yoona keep teasing Taeyeon. Well, we have some business dealing between Kim's and Hwang's. said Taeyeon.

Oh.... so you get to see her oftenly? asked Yoona keep questioning. Ermm...... it depends, if needed then i will meet her.... for business purpose. said Taeyeon.

Only for business? It's such a waste! Why don't you try to date her? said Yoona suggesting. I'm too quiet and i'm a workaholic when it comes to work. And I heard that, Tiffany ssi has a lot of guys going after her. I don't stand a chance, so.... better not ruin our business relationship and remain as it is. said Taeyeon smiled hopelessly.

Come on, you never try you never know. Show Tiffany ssi your strength..... you will be able to win her heart, Taeyeon. said Yoona smirked. W-what are you t-talking about, Yoona? asked Taeyeon blushed. I mean you are a faithful and sweet boyfriend when you are in love. What are you thinking, Taeyeon ah? said Yoona laughed. My sixth sense tells me that Tiffany ssi likes you too. said Yoona smiling. Yah! Stop it, Yoona! You and your sixth sense..... said Taeyeon smiled and shake his head.

All right, if that's so.... i'm gonna take my action then. said Yoona smirked. W-what a-action you gonna take? asked Taeyeon stuttering.

See..... you are being stutter! Why you bother? said Yoona laughed. Yah, Yoona! said Taeyeon know that he is being teased by Yoona again.

I'm gonna take action on................ Jessica ssi. She is my type! said Yoona smiling. Good luck to you, Yoona. said Taeyeon smiled.

They are not aware that, both Tiffany & Jessica is actually sitting next table with a screen covered in between. Both girls are giggling when they over-heard their conversation. Yoona is curious about the giggling, he stand up and look at the next table. Hi, so concidence to meet you both again! said Yoona smiling at Jessica. And that made Jessica blushed. Taeyeon is surprised to hear Yoona, he quickly stand up and found out about the girls next table. He is embarassed to look at Tiffany while she is smiling at him. He just smile at her shyly and quickly sit down.

After 4 hours of shopping, Yoona is famished. It's only 5pm and you are hungry? asked Taeyeon. Yes, i'm famished. Let's have an early dinner, Taeyeon! said Yoona. And they went to Marche for dinner. I'm so hungry....... said Yoona pouted. Go and see what you wanna eat then. I will sit here. said Taeyeon. All right! said Yoona happily. Just when Yoona was about to stand up, he saw the most beautiful scene infront of him. Jessica is walking towards him with her smiling face and Yoona is smiling at her too. Taeyeon is confused about Yoona's reaction and he turned his head around. He is surprised and happy to see Tiffany again, but he is blushing at the same time. The girls are sitting next to the guys once again.

Hi, we are fated to meet, isn't it? Three times today, can you imagine that..... said Yoona happily. Yeah, i guess so. said Jessica smiled. Shall we go and get some food together? asked Yoona to Jessica. Sure, let's go. said Jessica smiling. Whereas Taeyeon and Tiffany sitting there and remains silent. Both of them are too shy to start the conversation, especially Taeyeon, after his little confession at the cafe earlier on. Finally, Tiffany couldn't stand the silent and speak up.....

Are you still feeling embarrassed towards me, Taeyeon ssi...... asked Tiffany smiling at him. Ermm..... i.... i apologized if my words makes you feel uncomfortable earlier. said Taeyeon bow a little. (he is indeed a gentleman - in Tiffany's thought). Which part of your words, Taeyeon ssi? asked Tiffany teased. Ermm..... nothing then. said Taeyeon as he is shy to talk about it. Tiffany pouted when Taeyeon refuse to talk about it. 

Hey, shall we join table and have dinner together? asked Yoona while he and Jessica reached their tables. Before Taeyeon and Tiffany could react, Jessica already answered. Sure, let's do it. said Jessica happily. Taeyeon ah.... help shifting our table to combine with them. said Yoona smiling. This make Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany and Jessica is sitting beside Yoona. Four of them looked like couples who come for shopping and dinner.

Taeyeon ah..... Fany ah...... you both go and get your food. said both Yoona and Jessica laughed. Tiffany ssi, shall we? asked Taeyeon smiled. Sure, let's go. said Tiffany smiling. While Taeyeon and Tiffany go for their food. Yoona and Jessica talk about them (Taeny).

Jessica, can i call you Jessica? asked Yoona. Sure, Yoona and i will call you that too. said Jessica smiled. What do you think of matching the two of them together? asked Yoona while pointing at Taeyeon and Tiffany further up. They looks good together, isn't it? said Jessica smiled. Hey, we shared the same thinking. said Yoona happily. Actually, there is a few times i heard Fany mentioned about Taeyeon ssi. She had a good impression of him too. Today i finally saw how he looks like. Well, up to her expectation. said Jessica smiling. Hmm...... and what do you think of me, Jessica? asked Yoona and looked at Jessica with his famous doe-eye. Jessica is blushing when she hear Yoona asking her. I do like you, Yoona..... said Jessica shyly. Really..... I like you too, Jessica. said Yoona. Will you be my girlfriend and give us a chance to be together? asked Yoona sincerely. Jessica nodded her head as agreed. They interwined their hands tightly.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are queueing up at the same food booth. What will you be ordering, Taeyeon ssi? asked Tiffany as she turned her head asking Taeyeon. Ribeye steak, how about you, Tiffany ssi? asked Taeyeon in return. I'm thinking the same as you, how about we order differently and we can share together? asked Tiffany smiling. Good idea! Hmm.... how about cod fish, is it ok for you? asked Taeyeon. Sure, i'm fine with cod fish. said Tiffany with her eye-smile. All right, i will go and order cod fish. said Taeyeon trying to look away as his heart always skip a little faster whenever Tiffany gave him an eye-smile.

10mins later, Taeyeon went to the same booth to look for Tiffany with the cooked cod fish with him. He saw some teenagers standing beside Tiffany, it looks like they are harassing her. Honey, what's wrong? asked Taeyeon while he walking over to Tiffany. He put his another hand on Tiffany's waist and looked at the teenagers. Darling, these boys are asking for my number. said Tiffany looking at Taeyeon deeply. Taeyeon hand over the cod fish to Tiffany. Sorry young man, you can't have it. She's my wife. said Taeyeon in stern look. The teenagers apologized and quickly run away without turning their head. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany was laughing on their way back to their seat.

Yoona and Jessica saw Taeyeon and Tiffany talking happily. Hey, what makes you both so happy? asked Yoona curiously. Come on, share it with us. said Jessica. Come darling, say ah...... and tell me is this nice? said Tiffany while she tried to feed Taeyeon. And this makes Taeyeon blushed but he opened his mouth for Tiffany to feed him. Hmm! This is nice, you try it too. Honey! said Taeyeon laughed. W-what..... did you just called each other? asked both Yoona and Jessica widen their eyes. Tiffany told Yoona and Jessica about what happen earlier. All of them was laughing together. It seem like, Tiffany is attracting all kinds of age.... said Jessica smirked. Darling Taeyeon, aren't you gonna do something about it? asked Yoona teased. Taeyeon is surprised with Yoona remarks and coughed real hard that Tiffany is patting his back. Are you ok, darling? asked Tiffany worried. Fany ah.... it seem like, you are getting used to your darling. said Jessica teased and Yoona laughed at the same time. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany is blushing right now.

After their dinner, four of them actually shop together as well as to know each other better. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the Gucci store, whereas Yoona and Jessica went to the LV store.

Hey Taeyeon, surprised to see you here! said a lady with her boyfriend. Hi Hyuna, how are you doing? asked Taeyeon smiled. Hyuna is surprised to see Taeyeon reaction towards her, Taeyeon should hate her for being a player when they used to be together. I'm fine. Hmm.... you seem looking good even after we broke off last year. said Hyuna smiling. Definitely, life goes on. said Taeyeon smiling. Taeyeon's answer surprised Hyuna again and she try to seduce him again. Tiffany saw Hyuna's looking flirty at Taeyeon, she walked over and put her hand on Taeyeon's waist. Darling, mind to introduce her? asked Tiffany smiled. Oh, Honey.... this is Hyuna. She is my..... said Taeyeon while Hyuna cutted his words. Girlfriend! said Hyuna and stared at Tiffany in victory. It's ex-girlfriend. said Taeyeon quickly explained. But Tae.... i could explain about "him"... i didn't agreed to break-up with you. said Hyuna. Baby, what are you doing? I'm your boyfriend here! said the guy beside Hyuna. Shut up! I wanted you in bed only. said Hyuna shamelessly. Look Tae, if we could start all over again... i ... said Hyuna while Taeyeon cutted her words. Stop it, Hyuna. Do respect your boyfriend and yourself, don't make a scene here. said Taeyeon in stern tone and continued, I'm engaged to this lady here, she is my fiancee. said Taeyeon and look at Tiffany. I'm Tiffany, nice to meet you, Hyuna ssi. said Tiffany eye-smiled to Hyuna. Fine! Let's see how long you are able to last your relationship! said Hyuna and she walked closer to Tiffany. This guy here, Kim Taeyeon. He refused to have with me.... I'm wondering if he "can't" do it. said Hyuna whispered to Tiffany. Oh.... he is excellent and he can do it at least three times a night! said Tiffany smiling and kiss Taeyeon's cheek. This makes Hyuna more angry and run out of the store.

Hey, i'm confused. What actually, you both are talking about? asked Taeyeon curiously. You wanna know? asked Tiffany acted secretive. Yes, tell me. said Taeyeon and Tiffany whisper in his ear. Taeyeon's face becomes red and looks like a tomatoes. Tiffany, how could you? This is bad if words spread around. I'm a guy, it's ok for me to ignore such nonsense. But you, this will ruin your reputation. said Taeyeon anxiously. Taeyeon ah.....  cool down. But, will you marry me if words really spread? W-what..... M-marry you? asked Taeyeon in shock. Tiffany look at Taeyeon and nodded her head innocently. I... i will marry you...... to protect your reputation. said Taeyeon innocently. Serious? You are so cute..... Taeyeon ah..... said Tiffany and laughed. Why are you laughing? I'm serious! said Taeyeon firmly. I have never met such an honest guy like you, so innocent and sincere. I'm being to fall in love with you, darling.... said Tiffany shown her eye-smile. Me too, i didn't expect to meet you here and get to know you better. said Taeyeon smiling. They look at each other for quite some times and kept smiling to each other.

They had a wonderful xmas day this year.... 2012

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That's it..... THE END of the story!

Well, i have the urge to create a new story to continue this "our love on xmas day" or a sequel.... ahahaha!

Merry christmas everybody! Comment pls.... thank you. XD

 

Author: Taenyyoz

Story ended: 25.12.2012