SNSD - Taeny's confession

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

 

Everyone knows SNSD as close as sisters. Some of them are closer to each other than the rest.

Especially Taeyeon & Tiffany, these two are the hot topic in SNSD. They even had a duet "LOST IN LOVE" do you feel something about it? XD

That's why the SHIPPERS created story for them as Taeny, Yoonhyun, Yoonsic, Taesun, Yulsic, Soosun, Yoonyul, Yulti, Taengsic...... these are the top topic among all.

But i will only choose the one i want! XD

*Taeny (clinging couple - i am a shipper and locksmith)

Taeyeon, the dorky leader of SNSD. Best friends with Tiffany since their trainee days (3 years together). They always show concern for each other. Especially Taeyeon, never fail to take care of Tiffany. No one has made Tiffany felt secure other than Taeyeon. But are they really as close as sister? There's only sistership between them or some inexplicable reason behind their relationship?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

This day, Tiffany has caught a flu and she refused to take medicine.

Luckily, they had a one week off day and Taeyeon decided to take care of her while the rest went out for fun.

Fany ah............ wake up and take the medicine. said Taeyeon bring it to her.

I.... don't.... want.... said Tiffany tremble.

Oh ! Your body is cold, Fany ah! said Taeyeon worried.

Tae....yeon.... ah.... just.... hug... me.... tight.... said Tiffany.

Come, Fany ah! said Taeyeon and hugged her into her embrace.

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly thru out the day.

They did not step out of the room at all.

Taeyeon let Tiffany put her head on her neck and hugged her to sleep.

Next day morning, Tiffany woke up and look at Taeyeon's baby face, just a few inches closer to her.

She smiled and glad that Taeyeon is always there for her, whenever she needs her most.

She leaned closer to Taeyeon and kiss her cheek.

I LOVE YOU........... said Tiffany mumbled after she kissed her.

I LOVE YOU TOO............... said Taeyeon smiled and opened her eyes.

Yah........ you are awake! said Tiffany blushed and smacked Taeyeon.

Just when someone kissed my cheek and say I LOVE YOU. said Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany is blushing madly and trying to get out of the bed, but Taeyeon pulled her back.

You are not feeling well, where do you think you are going? asked Taeyeon.

Anywhere, just to hide myself from you! said Tiffany struggling.

Fany ah, you don't need to hide from me. I'm glad you confessed. said Taeyeon looking at her eyes.

Jinja? Y-you do? asked Tiffany unbelieved.

I LOVE YOU, Fany......... I really do! Will you accept me and be with me? asked Taeyeon confessed again.

Tae............... I LOVE YOU too! I want to be with you forever. said Tiffany nodded her head and confessed as well.

Taeyeon is happy that Tiffany accepted her and wanted her. She being to kiss on her lips.

Their feeling for each other has been keeping inside their hearts for years.

Nothing, but a deep and passionate kiss to express their love for each other.

Mmmmmm....................... Tiffany moaned.

When Taeyeon wants to continued the kiss, Tiffany stopped her.

Tae, i'm sick. I don't want to pass the virus to you. Let's do it again when i'm better. said Tiffany pouted.

It's okay, Fany. I wanted you now. said Taeyeon continued the kissing.

Both of them cuddled with each other inside the room from day to night.

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Taeny shippers,

I don't know why, i just had this in my mind for Taeny confession. ahahahaha.........

I know it's kinda short story but....... somehow, it fulfil my desire for them to get together. kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz (crankyauthor)

Updated: 05.05.13