YOONHYUN - Seohyun's crush

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

 

In SNSD, Yoona and Seohyun, the two makae, they are closest to each other.

Seohyun will always talk toYoona if she have anything. If Yoona is not around, she will go to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

But lately, she went to Taeyeon and Tiffany even Yoona is with her. This make Yoona curious, what is wrong with Seohyun.

 

It has been announced that SNSD Seohyun and CN Blue, Yoonghwa will be firming WGM.

Seohyun was excited but at the same time she is nervous. Everyone in the team knows that she always have problem with guy.

She seek help from Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Unnie, you know i be firming for WGM right, what suggestion do you have for me? asked Seohyun smiled.

Don't be nervous, just take note of his reaction and attitude. And you judge him from there. said Tiffany smiled.

If you like him, show us a sign of potatoes, if you don't like him...... show us hamburger instead. said Taeyeon laughed.

Yah..... how am i supposed to do that infront of the screen? asked Seohyun laughed.

Yah!! Pabo Taetae........ what a silly suggestion? said Tiffany and smacked Taeyeon's arm.

Unnie, I won't like him! said Seohyun protested.

What makes you say that? asked Taeyeon curiously.

You didn't even meet him yet....... said Tiffany also curiously.

I-I already have someone that i like. said Seohyun shyly.

Jinja? asked Taeyeon widen her eyes.

Mwo? asked Tiffany laughed.

Seohyun nodded her head shyly.

Who is it......... do we know him? asked Tiffany excited.

It is Yoona unnie. said Seohyun blushed.

Yoona.......... Jinja? asked Tiffany happily.

You do know, who you are in love with? asked Taeyeon to confirm again.

Seohyun nodded her head once again.

When are you going to tell her? asked Tiffany smiling.

Hmmm....... i don't know and i'm not sure how she feel about me. said Seohyun pouted.

Let's see her reaction about your WGM. said Taeyeon smirked.

And we will keep an eye on her from there. said Tiffany smiling.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa being their WGM firming. Day by day........ they have been firming for one month.

Until the last firming day, Yonghwa send Seohyun home after their firming.

Maybe...... shall we try the real dating? You can think about it and give me an answer later. asked Yonghwa smiling.

I think i preferred we remain as brother-sister relationship better. said Seohyun directly.

W-why? And you gave me the answer straight away. said Yonghwa laughed.

Because i already have someone that i like. said Seohyun smiled.

Jinja....... is he cuter than me? asked Yonghwa smiling.

Hmm........ Yes! said Seohyun smiled when Yoona's smile flashed in her mind.

Ok. I hope you found true love. said Yonghwa and hugged her tightly in his embrace.

And Yoona happen to bump into them at the gate. Somehow, she felt uneasy when she saw Yonghwa hugged Seohyun.

Ehem.......... Thank you for sending our maknae home. You may go now..... said Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand and walked in.

Why did you let him hugged you? What does he want? asked Yoona interrogating in the lift.

Unnie, today is our last day for firming. He is just sad and....... he ask me to give him a chance for dating. said Seohyun honestly.

WHAT? T-then w-what did you say? asked Yoona widen her eyes.

I told him, i preferred him to be my brother and i already have someone that i like. said Seohyun smiled shyly.

Y-you have someone you like? asked Yoona looking at her.

Dae....... said Seohyun blushed.

W-who is it? Tell me, so that we judge him for you. asked Yoona pretending.

Unnie........ you don't know? asked Seohyun looked at her.

You never say how would i know? said Yoona pretended while opening the door.

The girls are watching WGM at home and giving their comments.

Oh...... our maknaes is back! Eh...... how come both of you come back together? Welcome back! You must be tired. said the girls greeted.

Unnies..... our maknae is in love! said Yoona laughed.

Seohyun is blushing, she ignore all the staring and goes straight to her room and take her shower.

Taeyeon and Tiffany gulped, they thought Yoona knows about it.

Jinja? Who is it........ Tell us....... is it Yonghwa? asked the girls excited

Nah..... she said he is just a brother. I also don't know who is it...... she refused to tell me. said Yoona laughed.

Yoona, you don't know? Jinja? asked Taeyeon and Tiffany together.

Unnies......... How would i know? asked Yoona smirked.

You both are so close......... said Hyoyeon.

Yah! You both shared a room. said Yuri.

Seobaby open up to you the most. said Jessica.

Don't she tell you everything? asked Sunny.

You didn't get any hint from her? asked Sooyoung.

Why don't you guys interrogate her later? I'm going for a bath. said Yoona smiling.

 

After Seohyun bathed, she went to the kitchen and prepare something for the girls.

Unnies........ i bet you guys are hungry right? Here, let's have some cookies. said Seohyun smiled.

Maknae, come and sit here...... we have something to ask you. said the girls smiling.

Yoona came out and join them after her bath.

Cookies!! Who made these? Can i? asked Yoona smiling and she already had cookies in her hand.

Yah!!! You shikshin........ leave some for me! said Sooyoung in high pitch.

But i'm so hungry.......... said Yoona whined.

Yoona unnies....... i have prepare this for you. Don't snatch from Sooyoung unnie. said Seohyun stopped their argument.

Yah, Maknae....... Why Yoona have one for herself? Whereas ours is sharing? asked Hyoyeon protested.

Yah!! That's not fair........ said Yuri joined in.

Stop arguing over the cookies........ said Sunny.

Don't you guys know by now? Who our maknae love? said Jessica blinked her eyes.

Everyone looked at Jessica and turned their head to Seohyun and Yoona again.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and smiled.

W-what? Why are you all staring at me? said Yoona.

Maknae......... Make yourself clear! Now........ We want to know....... said the girls looked at Seohyun.

Yoona unnie........... (Yoona looked at her) You are the one i love! said Seohyun confessed infront of the girls.

And Yoona smiled like this..........

I know........ I love you too. said Yoona hugged Seohyun and whisper in her ear.

All the girls was so happy for the maknae confession to each other.

 

 

 

Hey yo GG! How was this chapter? Do you support Yoonhyun FF? It's been awhile since my last FF about them.

Hope you guys enjoy reading..... comment pls...... XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 27.06.13 (re-loaded)