TAENY - Listen to my heart

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

 

Tiffany is getting her emotion into her lately. She wanted to tell Taeyeon how much she love her and she tried to hint to her. However, Taeyeon just don't seem to get it. Until one day, both of them are watching TV at home. Tiffany decided to ask her........

Tiffany: Taeyeon ah...... what do you think about me all this time?

Taeyeon: Of course, you are one of my best friends that i love the most.

Tiffany: That's it? Really?

Taeyeon: Yeah.... what do you think?

Taeyeon smiled after saying that and she didn't notice Tiffany's face changed to sadden.

 

Tiffany couldn't sleep and keep tossing on the bed.

Fany ah, you can't sleep? Are you ok? asked Taeyeon concerned.

Tiffany just nodded her head without turn over and look at her.

Next day, Tiffany told Jessica that she will be flying back to L.A for good. She bought the air-ticket for evening flight and packed her luggage. She wrote a letter to Taeyeon and left it on her table. Taeyeon came back and read the letter.......

 

To: Taeyeon

I don't know what's going on with me. Everytime i'm with you, you may not know how happy i am.

Everytime i see your smile, i can't help myself to smile along with you.

Whenever you feel down, you know what? I..... I want to pull you into my arms and hold you tight.

Everytime we looked in each other eyes, my heart..... is pounding like crazy.

Though i kept telling myself that i'm just your friend.

Get to know you, get to see you..... I will never forget.

Thank you for making me to LOVE you.

Goodbye.

From: your mushroom, Tiffany

 

Right after Taeyeon read the letter, she realised her love for Tiffany is not only friendship...... She love her too. She rushed to the airport and hope to stop Tiffany from leaving. But too late, the flight already took off.

Fany ah...... I can't get hold of you....... what should i do? said Taeyeon as she has been feeling down ever since Tiffany left.

Yah..... don't make such a gloomy face. This is not a big deal...... need my help? said Sooyoung.

HOW.......... asked Taeyeon pouted.

You can't even deal with your own problem, how can you help her? said Sunny to Sooyoung.

................................... Oh, i know it! said Sooyoung suddenly screamed.

Really? Can i trust you? asked Taeyeon dorkily.

Yah!! Jinja...... (hit Taeyeon's arm) I have an idea! said Sooyoung.

You can use your Chin Chin Radio to confess! said Sunny.

Oh ya! How come i didn't think of it...... said Taeyeon happily.

See, you gotta get the right person to help you. said Sunny smirked.

So, what's next? What should i say? asked Taeyeon smiling.

Confession! said Sooyoung.

I'm not sure...... said Taeyeon chucked.

Aish...... Jinja! said Sooyoung and smacked Taeyeon again.

What if she doesn't listen? I will be embarrassed said Taeyeon laughed.

Don't worry, we can get Sica to help us. said Sooyoung smiled.

 

Taeyeon @ Chin Chin Radio

Annyeonghaseyo........ welcome back to Chin Chin Radio. The last message for today will be a little hard for me to say.

This is actually from me and i should tell this person long time ago. Every day is like a daily routine for me, but there is one thing not the same anymore. Happiness... cheerfulness... liveliness... these has became less and lesser. I don't know if you will hear me...... But i hear my heart now, though it's a little late....... I want you to be by my side and i will whisper through your ear, the words from my heart. Am i selfish to ask for that? Please don't pick on me..... You know, this is the way i am, right? (haha) That day you ask me, i don't know how to respond. I'm really confused and in dazed. Next time you shouldn't attack me with that kind of question. Please give me some time to get a grip and...... don't pout and leave me alone here. But i will be right here waiting for you if you still have me in your mind. I know my words made your heart broken and i felt sorry about it. Lastly, i think i have said all the things that i should. If you hear these, i hope you understand me and please bring back those eye-smile back to me. I really miss them.......I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. My heart will always be yours...... I love you.

 

Sooyoung is helping Taeyeon to create a small card for Tiffany.

Your drawing is terrible. If i'm Fany, i will throw it away. said Sooyoung laughed.

(haha) You are not helping...... said Taeyeon laughed.

Your idea is good but i think you should just write message to her. said Sooyoung smiling.

(hahaha) Is it really that terrible? asked Taeyeon dorkily.

Absolutely! Muahahahahaha..................... Sooyoung laughed out loudly.

(Taeyeon pretend to punch Sooyoung) Ok! I give up, i will write instead! said Taeyeon laughed.

Taeyeon bought a present and pass the small card together to Jessica who is flying to L.A to visit Tiffany.

 

L.A Tiffany's house

When is Sica coming.......... said Tiffany mumbling.

DING DONG.....................

Fany ah....... Sorry i'm late. said Jessica smiled.

What is this? asked Tiffany pointing at Jessica's hand.

Here, your Taetae want me to give this to you. Taeyeon have schedule, so she can't come. said Jessica smiling.

She always have excuses. said Tiffany pouted and took over the gift and small card.

Tiffany open the letter and read......

 

To: My mushroom, Tiffany

Does my Fany cool down already? That day was really hetic to run and chased after your plane! But for you, i'm willing to do anything. Can you forgive me, my Fany? I won't break your heart again. I promised.....

 

Tiffany was smiling when she read Taeyeon's card. Jessica trying to peek and Tiffany stopped her.

He can write all these......? asked Tiffany smiling.

Will you go back to Seoul? asked Jessica smirked.

Not yet....... said Tiffany smiling.

Yah...... why are you so fussy? asked Jessica pouted.

I have to play a little hard to get. Cause he made me upset...... said Tiffany smiling.

But he already apologized. said Jessica defended.

I'm not like you...... said Tiffany laughed.

That's nothing to do with me. I shouldn't waste my time coming to you. said Jessica pouted.

I'm kidding. Actually i want to go back the day i came. said Tiffany pouted.

For god sake, then let's go back together. said Jessica smiled.

Can we go back tomorrow? asked Tiffany can't wait.

Yah...... that's too rush! Let me rest........ Taeyeon doesn't go anywhere. said Jessica protested.

But i'm impatient...... Ok, i let you rest. said Tiffany smiled.

Why are you so rush? Are you in such a hurry? asked Jessica teased.

I miss him........ said Tiffany pouted.

 

Jessica bring Tiffany back to Seoul.

Taeyeon and Tiffany got back together....... this day, Taeyeon get Hyoyeon to drive them to a cafe.

Taeyeon, why do you have to drag me along? asked Hyoyeon.

I just want you to drive us here. said Taeyeon dorkily.

You don't have to go somewhere else today? asked Tiffany smiled.

Nope, i can be with you guys for whole day. said Hyoyeon smiled.

I think that's not quite good. said Taeyeon laughed.

I'm sick of Taeyeon. She keep talking about you all the time. said Hyoyeon complained to Tiffany.

You talked about me? asked Tiffany and looked at Taeyeon.

Couldn't i? asked Taeyeon looked at her. Both of them had their eyes contacted.

Unbelievable! said Tiffany laughed.

Believe it. You should have seem her gloomy face. said Hyoyeon laughed.

It's just as cute as now. said Taeyeon smirked.

My Taetae not just obsessive about me, all over herself as well. said Tiffany laughed.

I think i should go. I don't want to be in your way. Bye.......... said Hyoyeon and walk away.

So...... now only two of us. said Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. Why? asked Taeyeon.

What you said on Chin Chin that day...... said Tiffany smiling.

Everything i said didn't came from my mouth but from my heart. Jinja....... said Taeyeon confessed again.

Jinja? asked Tiffany laughed. Honestly...... said Taeyeon firmly.

Tiffany was overjoyed about Taeyeon face to face confession.

 

Taeny has sweetness overload now, they almost lost each other just because of a few words. Since Fany came back, Taeyeon has been staying by her side. She has changed from a stubborn to a sweet candy. While Tiffany is eating a cake, Taeyeon asked her..... Is this as sweet as me? Tiffany has a shocked at first but she quickly recover and answer her...... how i know? I never taste you....... Taeyeon had her jaw-dropped. Tiffany smirked.......

 

PS: You guys want this to be continue or just end it with ONE-SHOT story? kekeke!

 

 

Whoa......My Taeny shidae! Hope you enjoy reading this story. :) Kamsahamida!

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 27.06.13 (re-loaded)