Flashbacks

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

Today is Graduation Day in Daegu High School . The school that I most spent throughout the 3 years I schooled here . I walked through the corridors and memories started flooding in . 

Flashback

'KRYSTAL !!!!' a girl shouted acrossed the corridor .

I turned around and a smile was plastered on my face , 'SULLI !!!' I shouted and waved at her . She came running towards me just to link our arms together and walked to our class . 

Flashback ends

I giggled at the thought of how she could be my one and only friend when I ran away from home . Her family was the one who took me in when her dad found me wondering around the streets in Daegu . 

Flashback

I was wondering aroung in a place called Daegu . I never knew there was a place like this in Korea . I walked around aimlessly until an uncle tapped me on the shoulders from the back . I turned and bowed , 'Annyeonghaseyo ajusshi'

The ajusshi smiled and bowed , 'Annyeonghaseyo little girl . You seem lost , are you from this area ?' 

I looked at him and smiled , 'Anniyo , I'm from Seoul ajusshi'

He nods understanding , 'Then , why is this young lady on the streets wondering around and not back at home ? And I didn't caught your name young lady .'

'Ahhh , my name is Jung Krystal ajusshi .. The point is , I ran away from home . I don't want to go back .'

'Well , you seem like my daughter's age . How old are you ?'

'I'm 12 years old ajusshi .'

'Such a young lady like you shouldn't wonder the streets alone . Come , follow me back home . I can take you in . My daughter will be please to know that she will have a friend in the house .'

I nodded and followed him back . 

Flashback ends

I came across my locker and opened it up . Inside there were pictures of me and Sulli , and a few of her cousins when we were having a girl's outing . I smiled at the memory .

Flashback

'Krystal ! Wanna hang out ?' Sulli asks eager;y .

'Sure , but with whom ?' I asked curiously .

'With my cousins ! Luna , Amber and Victoria unnie !' she said all giggly .

I hesitated , 'Won't I interfere your family bonding time ?'

'Oh come on ! They're the one who asked you to come out of the house and have fun a bit ! What do you say ? You're in ?' her eyes full of hope .

I sigh 'Alright , alright .. I'm in !' 

The day ended with lots of laughter and we took too many photos .

Flashback ends

I started to pack my things and placed them into a box . I came across a keychain that was given to me by Sulli . A keychain that held our promise . 

Flashback

Sulli was crying and wailing as she knew I was moving out as I could support on my own as I work hard to get where I am . She was hugging me and doesn't want to break apart . I rub her back saying , 

'You know you can visit anytime you want . When you're bored , feel free to visit okay ? We can have sleepover whenever we want ... Shounds good ?'

She nods and pulls back , she pulled out keychain and gave it to me saying 'This keychain holds our promise by not neglecting each other and remains as sisters ! Arasso ?' I nodded and tears were rolling down my cheeks . 'Arasso' I replied with my voice breaking .

Flashback ends 

'We were so young that time .' I thought and giggled at it . 

Finally I've finished packing and went over to Mr Choi (AKA Sulli's dad) car and placed the boxed at the back of it . I looked around and catch a deep breath and enter the car . 

'Goodbye school ! I'm going to miss you ! Goodbye to Daegu too ... ' I thought . 

Did I tell you I'm moving back to Seoul ? Well , I kinda got accepted to Seoul University and I had to move as the distance of travelling might be far and plus I have a driving license and Mr Choi gave me a car as a present last Christmas . Well , I bought and apartment in Seould and sold my apartment in Daegu . You guys might be thinking how about Sulli right ? Well , she didn't got accepted and had to stayed behind for a University in Daegu . Mr Choi is driving me to my new apartment in Seoul . It has been so long since I've been to Seoul or in Seoul . This might be the start of something new right ? 

***So , how was it ? I know I didn't update as fast as I could . But , school holidays are coming to an end ! In 2 weeks time ! And I'll be starting school soon ! >.< Well , I'm kind of updating the next chapter ! ^^***