The Plan

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

Since we stayed up late in the night , I asked them to sleep over since there are many rooms in the house .. They agreed and we all went to bed for the night . 

The next day , I woke up finding myself in Changmin arms .. 'Since when did we sleep together ?' I shook him telling him to wake up . Once he had his eyes open , I asked him ,

"Oppa ! What are you doing in my room ? Why the hell are you sleeping on my bed ? You have your own room ! Why the sud --- " before I could finish the line , Changmin kissed me . My eyes was widen by surprised but slowly I close my eyes and move my lips as well . My hands finding its way to his neck and his hands to my waist . We kept on having a heated moment when suddenly ,

"YAH ! Changmin.. ah ?" Yunho barged into the room so suddenly that we had to push away from each other to face him . 

"Ahhh , Hyung ... Good Morning ?" Changmin said softly knowing that Yunho is mad by the expression he made .

Before we know it , Yunho woke Sulli up and asked us to go to the living room for a meeting . Sulli was seated opposite me with Yunho while I'm with Changmin . 

Changmin clears his throat , "Hyung , hyung ... I can explain ! I was jus---"

"JUST WHAT ?!?! You accidentally kissed her ?" Yunho points at me . "BY THE LOOK OF IT , IT'S NOT AN ACCIDENT !" Yunho was standing , pacing back and forth . 'Why is Yunho being like this ? His tantrum was like my brother ... It couldn't be , could it ?' Before I can think more , Changmin was standing up shouting at him , "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER ?!?! YOU LIKE HER ?!?! WELL , SORRY ! BUT SHE'S ALREADY MINE !" 

Yunho was now speechless by the outburst Changmin gave . "No , it's not like that Changmin ... Look , I'm sorry ! I shouldn't have gotten angry at you ." 

I get a hold of Changmin hands that were fisted , "Hey , its fine .. He was just worried oppa , don't fight please ? He didn't mean it .." I whispered to him . Changmin sighed and went to Yunho , "Hyung ? I'm sorry .. I shouldn't have ---" Yunho hugged him tightly , "Changmin , don't leave me please ... I'm sorry ... I treat you like my younger brother , you're the only one I have left after my younger sister left me ." In my thoughts , 'Left him ? His younger sister left him ? Why does it seem that younger sister is me ?' I was feeling confused then . 

Changmin went to my side and hugged me , "Hey , I'm sorry for the outburst ..." I smiled at him and peck his cheeks , "Don't worry about it .. Are we still up for the date today ?" Changmin looked at me like he's going to faint , "Yes we are missy ! Why the sudden question ? You don't want to go ?" "No ! I want to , let me go upstairs to my room and get ready ... Since you're ready , just wait for me neh ?" Changmin nodded and released me . I went up the stairs , into my room and off to get ready . 

Yunho's POV

Once the door of Krystal room's close , I turned to Changmin and Sulli and high-fived them . I turned to Changmin , "That was your plan ? Going into her room in the middle of the night sleeping next to her and when morning comes , having a heated moment with her ? Seriously Changmin , she's my younger sister for god's sake !" 

"Hyung , calm down ! I like her , she likes me ! Its good that you told me the plan yesterday ... Look at her , she's confused at your sayings and actions towards her ..." Changmin said making a point . I nodded my head and , "But , if you hurt her ... You're dead young man !" 

Flashback

"Changmin-ah , I want to talk to you .." I say to him .

"What about hyung ?" He gave me a confused look . 

"About Krystal ..."

He gave me a look and said , "You like her ? Hyung .. Really ? Cause if you do , sorry ... But she's taken ... By me !" 

I was startled at his confession . "You meant you confessed to her ?" 

"Yeah ! Don't touch her hyung ! If you do , you're dead !" 

I laughed and found him looking serious , "Puh-lease Changmin-ah , I'm not here to steal but to make peace !" I held up my two fingers to make a peace sign . He turned bright red and said , "So , what about Krystal ?"

"She's my sister ." I said while staring at him . He spit out his hot chocolate , "WHAT ?!?! You mean , that - the one - the girl - your younger sister that ran away , is her ?!?! Choi Krystal ?!?! You must be mad hyung , she's a Choi ! Not a Jung !"

"She's not a Choi but a Jung ! Sulli told me when I asked her about Krystal , she said that her father took Krystal in when she was wondering in the streets of Daegu .. So , will you help me ?" I said pleading him . 

"Fine , but what should I do ?" He asked me . I thought about it for a while and , "Well , the plan was that I drop hints about myself to her making her think that I may be her brother .. Can you do that ? Help me ?" I fidget my fingers on the cup of hot chocolate . 

"Alright hyung , I'll see what I can do ... But one thing , don't take it to heart .. Alright ?" He said and left the living room to go to bed . I smiled and followed him too .

Flashback Ends

"See , its good right ? Telling your plan to Changmin ?" Sulli said , smiling . 

"I guess you can say that Sulli ! Thanks !" I said to her and ruffles her hair . She blushes and I found that cute ! 

***Its short isn't it ? Sorry ! I promise to make the next one longer ! The next chapter .... WAIT FOR IT ! :D***