Chapter 4

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

I arrived home from furniture shopping with Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa . I got to know that they're older than me by 3 years . They insisted that I should call them oppa from now on . We exchanged our numbers before parting ways . As soon as I'm done with a warm shower , my phone beeped telling me that a new message had arrived . I unlocked the screen and seeing that Changmin oppa had sent me a message ,

Krystal annyeong ^-^ You got home safely ? 

I smiled at how he cares for me when we had just met each other . I replied ,

Neh oppa .. You're not asleep yet ? o.O Its late oppa . 

Wae ? Can't I sleep late ? Kekeke ... Ani , Yunho hyung and I are having our midnight snack ^^

Ohhh , Its late oppa ... Sleep after you eat , arasso ? I'm sleeping now ! Goodnight oppa :)

Arasso ! :D Goodnight to you too ^-^

I put away my phone and drift off to my lalaland . 

The next day 

My alarm started ringing at 7am in the morning . The time that I will always be awake no matter how late I sleep the previous night . I got up , shut my alarm off and get ready . After I'm done with the warm shower , I went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast . Then , I remembered I didn't went grocery shopping yesterday . I groaned and grab my coat as it was cold outside . I walked out off my house and started walking towards a cafe which is a few blocks away . 

I arrived and ordered an oreo cheesecake , chocolate waffle and frappe mocha . I was sitting near the window . It was cosy and warm in the cafe . I didn't waste anytime so I took out my book and started reading . Did I tell you I'm a fan of books ? Not only novels but all kinds or genre . In school I'm the nerdy kind , I'm telling you . My order came and I ate the waffle and cheesecake in a speed of light . 

'Looks like you're a fan of food huh ?' he chuckled and sat across me . 

I looked up , 'Oh ! Changmin oppa ! You're here ?'

He raised an eyebrow , 'What do you mean I'm here ? I've been watching you ever since you entered the cafe . Can you not see me ?' 

'Mianhe oppa ... You see , I'm kind of hungry and don't pay much attention to my surroundings that much .'

He nods , 'What book are you reading ? You're a fan of books ?'

I looked at my book and smiled , 'A book that consists of Love , Drama and Comedy ! Reading , is the only way I could release my stress . How about you oppa ?' 

He held up his book , 'This kind of books ! Philosophies ... I love reading . I'm kind of the nerdy kind when I'm in school .' he smiled at me .

'Really ? We're the same then ! I'm a nerd when it comes to studying .' I look at my watch and cursed , 'Oppa , I gotta go ! Byeee !' I waved and went out of the cafe . Its already 11pm and I have not yet bought any groceries ! How can I live like this .. *sighs* I walked towards the market to get the groceries . In no time , I'm on the way home . 

I reached home and place them in the fridge . "Now , what should I do ?" I say in my thoughts . I snapped knowing what to do . I grabbed my phone and dialed a number . It rang once , twice , thrice ,

'Yobeseyo ?'

'SULLI !'

'KRYSTAL ?!?!?!?! AHHHHH !' 

"Annyeong !'

'Yah ! Shouldn't you be in school right now ?'

'Ani , school doesn't start until next week . Sulli ah , I'm bored !'

'Yah ! Don't you know I'm in school right now ?'

I sigh , 'I know ! But , can't you come here later on ? Sleepover ? Since tomorrow is Saturday ... Can you ?' my voice pleading .

'Arasso ! I'll be there latest at 9pm . I gotta go ! Class's starting ! Bye !'

I shrugged and went into my room . I look around and sighed . There's only a bed and the television . I lay down on my bed and switched on the television . Not even a minute , I'm already bored . I took out my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number ... 

'Oppa ! Can you guys come over here ? I'm bored' I said with my boring voice . 

***So , what's gonna happen next ? ^-^***