The Meeting

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

I arrived in my new apartment . I bid goodbye to Mr Choi and saying thanks and sorry to him as he took care of me and all . He kissed my forehead and said 'You were never a trouble Krystal . I must say thank you for coming to our lives . Well , evening is approaching . Take care and have fun okay ? I'll visit you sometime sweetheart ! Goodbye !' I waved and close my apartment door . 

Actually , its not an apartment . I knew I got an apartment but I guess Mr Choi is the on behind it saying that he bought me a house instead . Seriously , a house ? Why do I need a house when I'm living alone ? Oh well , I can't help it though . Its what Mr Choi wants anyway . I looked around and sigh . I have to refurnished the house ! There's nothing but walls , corridors and a staircase ! I have to go shopping for furnitures soon ! 

I walked to the boxes in front of me and carried them up to my room . As I entered my room , the box slipped off . The room is so spacious . I walked in deeper into the room and came across a sliding door . I slide them open and I gasp . There's a freaking walk in closet in my room ! I entered the closet and came across another sliding door across it . I slide them open and there it is . The bathroom ! There's a freaking tub ! Its so huge ! I calmed myself down and walked out to continue rearranging my stuffs . 

3 hours later

Finally I'm done arranging my stuffs ! I looked at the clock , its currently 6pm . Since there's nothing in the house , I should probably go out shopping and eat for dinner . I went to shower and quickly wore a simple t-shirt design and jeans going with my sneakers . I walked out of the door and went to the garage as I was told my car has been sent . I opened the garage and I was in full of shock ! I had only one car but damn , I've got three now ! I found the keys to the car and I took my car keys . Make a note to self , 'MUST CALL MR CHOI !' .. Noted ! 

I drove out and arrived at the mall in 30 minutes . I looked around and went to eat dinner first since I'm hungry . After I ate my dinner , I went to the furniture shop . And you might be asking where I get all the money ? Mr Choi gave me not one but 3 freaking credit cards that has unlimited value in them ! I walked around with the shop assistant and pointing out any furniture that I find nice . I point that , this , that , this until I bumped to an unknown person . 

'Ouch !' I rub my arm as I fell on the cold floor . 

'Oh my gosh ! I'm so sorry ! Forgive me !' A guy voice called out to me and offering his hands . I took his hands and he pulled me up . 

'Sorry once again miss ....'

'Krystal , call me Krystal . And no , its okay .' All this while , our hands are still connected . 

'Oh , I'm so sorry for that Krystal . I'm Changmin by the way . Shim Changmin .' we shook hands and pulled away . 

We stand there starring at each other until , 'Changmin-ah ! Yah ! Where did you go off just like that huh ?!?!?!' a voice shouted at him . 

'Hyung ! I was just walking away from you ! I'm not going anywhere !' he said irritately . I giggled at how cute he is . He turned towards me . 'Oh , and hyung ... Let me introduce to you this fine young lady here ! Her name's Krystal . Krystal , this is Yunho my brother ! 

"Wait ! That name sounds familiar .. It couldn't be right ?" they thought the same thing at the same time . 

We looked at each other and shook her hands . "It couldn't be .. No , it must be another person that goes by the name ."

'Ahh , hyung .. You can let go now ..' Changmin said .

He came back to his senses . 'Oh ! I'm sorry , forgive me .'

I giggled and then laughed at them . They look at me as if I'm one weird woman . 'Sorry about that , but .. You guys love to apologise huh ?' I giggle some more . 

They chuckled and Changmin said 'Since we've known each other now , shall we accompany you ahhmmm .. Furniture shopping ?' 

'Sure ! I need some help anyways ..' 

'Cool ! Now , let's go !' Yunho said . 

"Its not really you right ? You look like him/her ." Yunho and Krystal thought of the same thing . 

***Well , since the previous chapter is longer than I expected ... This is a shorter one . Will update probably soon ^^ Do drop of some comments :D***