Chapter 6

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

Sulli was helping me decorating the room when she said she's thirsty and left for the kitchen . I was in the room , alone . Until someone walked in . I turned to face the door as a familiar face appeared , 'Changmin oppa ? What are you doing here ? You should be resting oppa since you've helped me just now .' I nagged at him . 

He chuckled and scratched his neck , 'I , ermm .. Wanting to ask you something .'

I tilt my head to side having a confused expression , 'What do you want to ask oppa ?'

He breathes in and out trying to get rid of the tension in him , he closed his eyes and said , 'I want to take you out on a date ...' 

Not hearing a word from me , he opened his left eye to take a peek . He opened both of his eyes as he did not see anyone in front of him . Until I giggled from his back and he turned around . 'You scared the hell out of me ! Thought that you rejected me ..' he pouted . 

I giggled , 'Awww , Minnie is scared that I'll reject him .'

'HEY ! I'm older than you missy ! How could you call me Minnie ?!?!?!' he glared .

'Awww , Minnie is so cute when he's mad !' I giggled and pinched his nose . He softened and hugged me , 'How could I reject you oppa ... You're probably one of the best thing that happened to me .' 

He broke the hug , 'So is it a Yes then ?' 

I looked up at him , 'Of course ... Minnie !' I giggled and run away from him . When he realised what I just called him , he started to chase me around the room . 

Yunho's POV

Meanwhile , in the kitchen , Sulli was taking a glass of water when Yunho walked into the kitchen . He saw you walked in before him and wanted to ask her something ,

'Sulli-ah , can I ask you something ?' Yunho took a seat beside her at the counter . 

She looked at him , 'Sure oppa , what do you want to ask about ?'

I looked at her and sigh , 'Krystal ...'

She looked at me confusely , 'Krystal ? What do want to know about her ? You're attracted to her huh ?' she tease me . 

'What ?!?! NO ! I want to know her life ...'

'Why ?' 

'You see , I once had a baby sister .. She was 12 years old when she ran away as she can't take it how our parents keep fighting . The day that she was planning to run away , I was actually in the kitchen ... That was where I saw her sneaking aroung with her bags . I went up to her and asked her where she was going . She said she don't know but far away from here , Seoul . I begged her not to leave me alone and let me follow her , but she said no . She said that she'll come back for me .. But , that time has not come . I've been searching for her day and night without fail for the past 7 years .. But , nothing showed up .' I looked at Sulli , she was looking at me feeling sorry . 

'What's that got to do with Krystal then ?' she asked , confused . 

I sighed and took a sip at the water , 'Because , Krystal look so much like her .. Even her name ! At first I thought that she may be the Krystal I'm looking for , but it vanished instantly when she introduced you as her sister . I mean , you're a Choi ... And she's a ---'

'You're wrong . She's not a Choi . Krystal was a girl wandering lifelessly on the street of Daegu at night . My dad bought her in as he was told that she ran away . She was 12 years old at that time . Since we're the same age and I'm the only daughter , I felt happy as I got a new friend , sister . We kind of become attached all of a sudden . I never asked about her life until one day she told me who she was . She was the only daughter and she had an oppa . She said what you said exactly . Then she said something to me that shocked me , I didn't knew about her surname until we've been living together for a year . She said she was a Jung . Jung Krystal , that's her name .' Sulli looked up at me , I was feeling shock .

Tears ran down my cheeks . In the next moment , I found myself crying . 

'Did , did I say something wrong oppa ?' she said feeling guilty . 

I shook my head and looked up at her . I smiled and said , 'Thank you Sulli ! Finally I've found her . Can you promise me something though ?'

'Go on .. I keep promises very well !' she said excitedly . 

'Don't tell her that I'm her oppa . I want to send hints to her ... Can you do that for me ?'

'Of course oppa ! I'm willing to help ! But , we got to tell Changmin oppa as well !'

'Why ?' I asked , confused .

'You'll know soon !' she beamed at me and left me alone in the kitchen . 

***Sorry that the updates are short ! I can't promise you , but I think its getting fun ! Do comment !!! >.<***