The Date ^^

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

Hey ! I'm back ! I told you guys that I'll be back in a few days right ? But guess what ? I surprised you didn't I ? Kekeke ^^ Enjoy the chapter ! ***I think it will as I didn't write for a long time ... So bare with it okay?***

Changmin's P.O.V

I was waiting for her to get ready for our date ... Truthfully , I don't know where to bring her . I was so in deep thought that I didn't realise her , standing in front of me , waving her hand in front of my face and calling out to me . I snapped out of my thoughts ,

"Oh , you're ready ?" I asked while looking at her outfit . Cute ! I thought . She's wearing simple jeans with a plain pink shirt and her hair's tied up into a ponytail . "Yes ! I'm ready ! What about you oppa ? Why were you staring into space just now ?" She asked , feeling curious . I shake my head and grab a hold of her hand and pulled her along with me as we got out of the house , leaving Yunho and Sulli bored at home . "Come on ! We have a lot of things to do today !" I gave her a cute smile and she gave out a giggle . 

We had reached a park where a big fountain was placed in the middle of the park and couples of different ages were seen strolling down . I was having chocolate-chips ice-cream while she has her raspberry ice-cream . Our hands still entwined together and were enjoying our time strolling down the pathway filled with giggles and laughter . Until , I tried asking about her ,

"Krystal-ah , tell me about yourself . I want to know more about you , your life ." I said as I pulled her down to the seat next to mine under a big tree giving us shade from the sunlight . "About me ? Well , what do you want to know oppa ?" She asked me cutely while eating her un-finished ice-cream . "Hmmm , I don't know ? Maybe your birthday , things you like and dislike , your family ?" I asked her slowly and when I ended it with asking her about her family , her face suddenly turns pale . But she quickly erased that expression not wanting me to see it and replaced it with a cheerful expression . "Where do I start then ? Hmmm ... My birthday falls on the 24th of October , I love the colour red , sky blue and lavender . I love to eat almost anything but the ones I dislike .. You'll know more once you find out ! Heh ^^ I guess , that's all you need to know for now ." "You know , I know that you had a hurtful past ... But , its okay if you don't want to talk about it .. I understand ." I said while pinching her nose since she was pouting as I said those lines as she knew what I meant . I guessed she was in deep thought as I was studying her features and she was spacing out .

"Want me to tell you something about myself that not everyone knows ? Not even Yunho ?" That caught her back to the real world . "What is it oppa ? What is it ?"She asked me not wanting to wait any longer for my reply . "I learnt Psychology around 2 years back . I found it interesting and I took up classes . I ended up passing the so called subject and learnt more . In the end , I end up opening a business of my own . You know the famous Psychology Professor ?" She nods and her eyes widen every word I said as it surprised her . "He was my teacher . He told me that I have talents when it comes to the subject . He tutored me almost everyday as he does not want the talent to go to waste . So , in the end I did my own business that its currently famous but none of them knew who the big boss behind it . Cool huh ?" She again nodded in awe . Finally , she said something , "Wow ! Just , wow ! You know oppa , I'm a great fan of you . You also published books about Psychology didn't you ?" She asked me and I was shocked hearing it from her . "How do you know ?" "You were talking about it and you said famous right ? That one famous business also publishes books oppa .." I embraced her and said ,"Since you know about it so well , don't tend to keep everything inside you .. Just let it out . Remember that I can read people easily .. So don't try to hide it okay ?" She nods .

We ended our date just like that as I found Krystal sleeping in my arms as I embraced her before . She seems so at peace while sleeping . Not wanting to wake her up as she looked so tired , I carried her back home as it was just a 10 minute walk and we spent hours walking and talking around the park and anywhere nearby . Soon , we arrived home and found out that Yunho and Sulli was not home . I shrugged and thought that maybe they went out . I walked into Krystal's room and placed her softly on her bed . I kissed her forehead and went out of the room . Before going out of the room , I turned around to look at her and whispered "Sweet dreams" . I walked out after switching off the lights of her room . I'll help you Krystal , you're actually one of my patients but I couldn't help to fall for you . When you know about this one day that you were once my patient , I'm hoping that you won't get mad as for now , loving you and keeping you safe is my top priority . Just like that , I went into my room to take a short afternoon nap .