The Past

You Found Love? {ON HIATUS}

Umma and Appa had been fighting ever since that day . The day where appa was caught cheating on umma . For how much I don't want to believe it .. Its the truth . I felt hurt knowing that the love between them is vanishing . Every night appa will come home late with the smell of alcohol on him . That makes umma more fiercer than ever . Umma started to shout and appa started to abuse umma . Every night I will cried and cover my ears to prevent the noises to me . I grew tired of living like this . I took my bag and started to pack . The clock showed 2am . The house is in silence . Everyone was asleep . As I was tip toe-ing towards the door that leads me outside , a voice stopped me .

"Krystal ? What are you doing here ? With your ... bags ?" his voice breaking . 

I turned around and spot oppa standing one hand away from me , "Oppa , mianhae ... Jebal , don't tell umma and appa about this . Tell them other things but not running away .. Jebal oppa .." my own voice breaking .

"Why are you running away Krys ? Don't leave oppa alone .. Jebal .." he starts to sob .

"Oppa , I can't live like this anymore .. Umma and appa fights are tiring me out oppa .. I'm tired .." I began crying .

"And you think that oppa is not tired Krys ? Please don't leave me alone ... Or I could follow you along .. Jebal ... " he got onto his knees and started to beg . 

I went towards him and kneeled in front of him , "Oppa , jebal .. Don't make it hard for me ... I promise one day we'll be together again oppa .." I hugged him while crying .

"You promise ?" oppa looked at me with sadness .

"I promise oppa .. Even if it takes a decade to get together again with oppa , I promise you one day we will .. Arasso ?" sobbing hysterically . 

Oppa nodded and released me from the hug . For once , I felt empty and having second thoughts on whether to leave or not . Before having any of my thoughts debating , oppa voice brought me back to the reality "Go Krystal .. Don't stay any longer .. If not you won't succeed .. You're just a 13 year old girl , but I know you'll manage out there .. You're strong Krys , you're Jung Krystal . Don't forget that" he gave me peck on my temple and pushes me out the door . I went forward to take a few steps and turned around to see my oppa smiling and waving at me . I smiled back and waved . I turned around and began me journey being just Krystal and not Jung Krystal , the daughter of Jung Inc. 

A few years later ...

My alarm ringing telling me that is 7am . The time where I will always be awake whether its the weekdays or weekends . I sat up , rubbing my eyes and smiled while looking around in my room . The room where I spend most of my time after the run away project . I chuckled to myself and got off the bed to get ready for school . You guys might be thinking how could I go to school even after the run away right ? Well , I worked and worked until I earned plenty to pay my own school fees and also own a 2 bedroom apartment .. The other thing is that my father is the president of Jung Inc. in Seoul .. But currently , I'm not in Seoul alright . I'm currently living in Daegu . Okay , enough with the story telling and I'm off to school . 

***So how's the first chapter ? ^^ Its short isn't ? Do comment ^^***