What About My Ice-Cream?

I'm The New YG Trainee

CH.3 What About My Ice-cream?!

Dear Diary,

    It's been a month since BIGBANG left for Japan and they've texted everyday, especially GD YB & Seung-Ri. I've been practicing like crazy with 2NE1, Teddy, and Perry. YG changed his mind and is making me a solo artist, so I can debut soon! Well, I'm going to Japan with Teddy because BIGBANG needs help with composing something and YG said I deserve a break so here we are....

    "Teddy," I squealed as we left the Tokyo Airport, "aren't you excited?"

    "Yes."

    "Teddy," I yelled as we walked Shibuya Crossing, "are we there, yet?"

    "No," he sighed rolling his eyes. I chuckled. After atleast 10 minutes of this we finally arrived.

    "Uh, they don't know you're here," Teddy said before buzzing up. Seung-Ri let us in, he didn't see me, though.

    "Hyung," GD yelled, "I missed you," he said giving Teddy a hug. I then walked into the apartment and started looking around.

    "Hey Mi-Young," Seung-Ri said casually, I nodded in response "aigoo! Mi-Young?! When did you get here?"

    "President said I could come with Teddy,"  I said, laughing, while going through someone's drawers...from the looks of it, it was TOP's...they were filled with anime boxers and such.

    "Hey," GD yelled, shutting the drawers, "don't look through my drawers!"

    "Take me out for ice-cream," I yelled back, "if you do I won't do it again."

    "No...Seung-Ri will do it," he said a smile creeping on his face, "the paparazzi are beginning to think that Seung-Ri doesn't date, anyway."

    "I only want one girl, hyung, and it just happens to be the same girl that you like, but deny liking." Seung-Ri said with a wicked smile. Oh My GD! Did Seung-Ri Big Bang's official player just say that he only wants one girl? Aigoo! She must be really special...I'm kind of jealous. >.<

    "Who's the girl," I asked, eyes going wide, "if she has all of his attention she must be really amazing."

    "She is," he said with a smile that reached his eyes, "she's really cute, smart, talented, and creative...when I get her to like me back I'll let you meet her."

    "Well, aren't you confident "when I get her," you should be prepared for the worst...it hurts a lot less if you expect it." I said sadness seeping into my voice.

    "You speak as if you know from experience," GD said, finally piping up, "who would ever say no to you? You're adorable, smart, talented, real, focused, and hard-working, you're the perfect girl. Who didn't take you?"

    "The only guy I had eyes for," I said with a sigh. Is he really this dense? Stupid.

    "Now, now Dongsaengs...let's not get into the deep emotional stuff we're here to part-ay, I mean work...then party." Teddy said with a nervous chuckle.

    "But what about my ice-cream?" I pouted. It's been so long since I had ice-cream at my favorite manga store...it has the best ice-cream I've ever tasted! Last time I was here was when I lived in Japan some years ago.

    "Fine," Seung-Ri sighed, "I'll take her for her ice-cream...you guys work on the stuff until TOP & YB get back...we'll be back soon."

______________________________________________________________

A/N: I know short chappie. I think I'll have some MiRi moments in the next chappie, though. What did you guys think? I honestly have no clue if this will end up being a YB/GD/ or Seung-Ri story. I know that it won't be TOP or Dae, though. TOP is too bad boy for me to write...he would have to be soo gangster..and I can't do that and Dae is too..idk good. It'd be like awkward and it would have to be a Dae & Minji story. Minji's personality I can't really imagine..she's too quiet. I <3 them all, though!!!! BIGBANG & 2NE1 FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARAGON is love <3