Ahnyeong President Yang

I'm The New YG Trainee

"Oh..., uh, Ji-- Sunbae," I blushed, "anneyeong," I said with an embarassed bow, "have you, uh, been well?" I asked and then immediately regretted.

"No, he chuckled," ever since you left it hasn't been the same," he said with a sad smile.

"GODDAMNIT," Seungri yelled, "why the do you have to make it so DAMN AWKWARD?? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO THAT WITH ALL OF THESE DAMN PEOPLE AROUND?!!!"

"SHUT UP, YOU ING BASTARD!! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME IN THE FIRST PLACE," Ji-Yong yelled.

"Omo," I cried, "stop fighting, please," I yelled as the tears began falling from my eyes. 'Why do I always cause crap to happen???' "Please stop fighting, Oppas....."

"Mi-Young," Taemin said quietly as he hugged me, "don't cry."

"GOD!! YOU MADE HER ING CRY!!!" Seungri yelled.

"NO YOU DID YOU DIRTY GIRL STEALER!!!!!"

"GO DIE" Seungri yelled. The room went silent, Ji-Yong looked hurt.

" off," he said and stormed out of the building.

"Excuse me," I said breaking out of Tae's grasp and chased after him.

"Ji...?" I called into the darkness, "where are you?" I didn't recieve an answer, I just felt a pair of lips on my neck and hands around my waist. "Ji-Yong..?"

"Yeah, babe?" he whispered against my skin,

"What are you doing?"

"What I should have done a long time ago," and then he spun me to face him and smashed his lips against mine and I moaned. He pushed me against the side of the building and deepened the kiss. His lips moved deeply against mine and his tongue pressed for entrance. I let him in and he explored like no tomorrow. He slowly slid his hands lower than my waist and began squeezing my inner thighs....

"Oppa," I breathed, "n-no."

"Why, it feels good, ne?"

"Y-yes...."

"Okay, then," he said and began kissing me again, this time trailing down my neckline. "So sweet....I've missed you."

"What the hell are you doing?" we heard and turned to see who it was. '

"Crap," Ji-Yong muttered, "ahnyeong President Yang."