Day One Pt.2

I'm The New YG Trainee

Ch.2 Day One Pt.2

    Teddy spun the bottle first and it landed on Daesung. I giggled with delight as I saw Dae gulp.

    "Okay, Dae if you could date any kpop idol who would it be," Teddy asked staring at Dae intently.

    "Well, hyung, I think I would go for Lee Hyori...or Ji-young of 4Minute...they are both really sweet and cute," Dae answered with a chinky-eyed smile. Then he spun the bottle and it landed on Bom. "Ah, Noona, what is your favorite song on G-Dragon's heartbreaker album?"

    "Oh, you gave me an easy one..thank you...I guess it's Butterfly," she answered, "it's such a cute song and when I listen to it I get butterflies." Then unnie spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Ahahaha, Dongsaeng, who is the kpop idol that has your heart?"

    "Uhhhh," I looked around and saw Seung-Ri smirking at me, "I,uh, I can't say." I said with a giant breath.

    "Come on, Dongsaeng, no one will laugh," Unnie said with an encouraging smile. Everyone was staring at me expectantly.

    "Fine it's...it's uh...Taecyeon," I said with a relieved smile. Then Seung-Ri stood up with a huge smile.

    "That is a---" he started to yell and then I jumped on him.

    "Shut up!!!!!!!!" I screamed attempting to karate chop his head but someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw that it was TOP.

    "Mi-Young," TOP said with a small smile playing upon his lips, "it's okay..I know you've been crushing on me. I don't mind it's pretty cute you don't need to be embarassed about it."

    "Hyung, she doesn't have a crush on you...she has a crush on Ji-," I covered his mouth.

    "What he's trying to say is that  I had a crush on on Lee Jun Ki," I said quickly, trying to pinch Seung-Ri's lips.

    "Don't you think Lee Jun Ki is a bit too old for you?" G-Dragon asked me.

    "That's why I don' like him anymore, Sunbae," I said with a fake smile.

    "I get the feeling you're lying so you have to confess you're love to someone on Idol Army, tomorrow," Perry said with a laugh. Then I spun the bottle and it landed on GD!!!! Oooh I have good luck!!!
"Uhh, okay, Oppa...I mean Sunbae what is the youngest age that you would date?"

    "Hmm," he said, "well...to me age shouldn't matter when the heart is involved but 17 or 18, I guess...a couple of years ago I dated a 16 year old..I think I was 18 or 19," he said rubbing his chin.

    "Ohh yeah I forgot about SoHee....if I were you I would have dated YuBin..I think she's the prettiest," I said after a moment.

    "I had YuBin," TOP said with a laugh.

    "I know you got the good one...SoHee is cute but she's not anything special...HeeDragon was so overrated."

    "Are you sure you're not saying that because you're in love with G-Dragon," Seung-Ri asked. I slowly turned to stare at him.

    "What did you say little boy?" I growled. He stood there and laughed at me because of that. "You stupid, stupid boy...you'll pay for this. Just so you know I don't play to get even I play to win...you're gonna regret this, day."

    "You like GD," DARA Unnie squealed, "Aigoo! That's soo cute! Is that why you auditioned for YG?"

    "Noona," YB whispered, "you're embarassing her..the object of her affections is standing right there."

    "Yah! Stop talking about me as if I can't hear you...I'm standing right here, you know," I screeched my blood rushing to my face.

    "Look she's blushing," Teddy said pinching my cheeks, "isn't this adorable? I can't wait to tell President Yang!"

    "Aisht!!! You guys are so mean!!!!!," I screeched as I stormed out of the room! "Seriously?! Who does that?! I think I'm going 2 die...I'm gonna kill Seung-Ri...that stupid little prat!!! He irks me soo much."

    "Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity," a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to find G-Dragon standing there with a smile.

    "Well...it's kind of hard not to be insane when you're surrounded by crazy people," I murmurred, he chuckled.

    "Listen, Dongsaeng, I'm not good for you...I think it's cute that you have a crush on me but I've had a lot of things in my past which prevent me from being truly happy with anyone...let's just be friends," he said with a sad smile, "besides YB & Seung-Ri have a thing for you." I nodded and gave a small smile back.

    "Did I just get my heart broken?" I thought aloud, accidentally.

    "Haha...no, you barely knew me you only liked me for my music, besides Seung-Ri really is better for you...btw, we'll be going to Japan tomorrow and we'll be staying there for our Japanese album but we'll text everyday...Minzy already gave us your number. Goodbye, Dongsaeng" and with that he left.

_______________________________________________________________
A/N: ooh dramatic, right? lawl. just kidding. tell me what you think? what couplings are you guys for?
Mi-youngX ????

6:25 PM 6/21/2010