AIGOO!! I Met Big Bang!

I'm The New YG Trainee

Ch.1 AIGOO! I Met Big Bang!

Dear Diary,   

    Hey, my name is Park Mi-Young! I'm 17 years old living in Seoul, South Korea. I'm a trainee for YG Entertainment and I'm really happy because now I'm in the same family as my idols: Big Bang! They inspire me in everything I do and I want to have the same effect on other people. Here's my first day meeting the YG Family:

    I was really nervous as my number was called to go and audition for a spot in the YG Family. I've been waiting for this day for years and now that it's finally here and all I want to do is run home and watch the new episode of Idol Army. I had to force myself to walk into the audition room and when I saw what was in it I nearly broke down and ran home. I looked around the room and wanted nothing more than to pass out. Not only was President Yang, himself, there but all of Big Bang & 2NE1 and Teddy!!! Omo!! What am I going to do....my idols are here and I don't want them to see me fail. T.T
   
"Anhyeong Haseyo," a man said in a deep voice, it was President Yang. I bowed respectfully before answering.

    "I'm f-fine...how are you," I managed to breathe out. If I'm going to fail so epicly why do I have to do it in front of them? President Yang and some of the others chuckled at my response.

    "I'm well, thank you for asking, so you're Park Mi-Young...tell me about yourself," he said with an encouraging smile that only encouraged me to puke my guts out but I complied.

    "Well, I'm 17 years old. For the last 7 years I've lived in the U.S.,a year before that I lived in Taiwan, 2 years before that I lived in Japan, and until then I lived here in Korea. I'm fluent in Japanese, Korean, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, and French. All of my life I've been interested in music, dancing, and art but my parents wanted me to focus on things like: math, science, and literature. So, I was excellent in all of my classes but my heart was never in it. Two years ago I moved out from my parent's house and into a dorm at Julliard when my parents threatened to disown me if I accepted the scholarship to Julliard but I did anyway and now my parents won't even talk to me. At Julliard I focused all of myself on becoming the best I could be in the music industry," I said quietly trying not to reminisce in the past. I heard a low whistle as I finished my bio.

    "You're parents disowned you," TOP asked shaking his head, I nodded, "that's harsh, man."

    "Yo, where are your manners," GD shouted smacking TOP in the back of the head, "you don't need to make her dwell on that she's only 17, stupid!"

    "Yah! I don't want you to pity me...I'm not going to let anything get me down, if I'm going to actually make it in the Kpop industry I'm gonna do it because people believe that I have talent, that I actually have a chance...not because someone felt sorry for me," I, nearly, yelled my tone becoming serious.

    "What if you don't get in," Teddy asked me with one eyebrow raised.

    "Then I'll work harder and keep working until I reach my goal," I said back a hard confidence in my voice. He smiled at that.

    "I like this girl, Pres...let's hear the audition," he said to President Yang who nodded.

    "What are you going to be singing or rapping for us, Mi-Young," he asked.

    "It really doesn't matter to me...I'll take a request," I said with a smile.

    "Aigoo! She's adorable did you hear that "I'll take a request," I want her to be my Dongsaeng," Bom squealed to CL.

    "I think you should do Haru Haru," CL suggested, "it has rapping and singing and if you'll do a dance for it...we'll play the music for it."

    "Okay," I answered.

    "Do you need time to choreograph a dance," President Yang asked me.

    "No, I choreographed one a couple of years ago," I replied as GD plugged his ipod into some laptop that I swear wasn't there before.

    "This karaoke version only needs you to sing my parts and YB's parts,okay," G-Dragon said before hitting the music, "just sing the exact lyrics." I nodded then took my position as the music began playing. As soon as I started singing and dancing my nerves left me and confidence took over...

[ME] Tteonaga
Yeah, I finally realise, that I’m nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me

[SR] Ah ah ah ah~

[TOP] Padocheoreom buswojin nae mam

[ME] Baramcheoreom heundeullineun nae mam
[TOP] Yeongicheoreom sarajin nae sarang

[ME] Munsincheoreom jiwojiji ghana

[TOP] Hansumman ttangi kkeojira swijyo
[ME] Nae gaseumsoge meonjiman ssahijyo (say goodbye)

[ME] Yeah
Nega eobsineun dan harudo mot sal geotman gatatdeon na
Saenggakgwaneun dareugedo geureokjeoreok honja jal sara
Bogo sipdago bulleo bwado neon amu daedab eobjanha
Heotdoen gidae georeo bwado ijen soyongeobjanha

[TOP] Ne yeope inneun geu sarami mwonji hoksi neol ullijin anhneunji
Geudae naega boigin haneunji beolsseo ssak da ijeonneunji
Geokjeongdwae dagagagijocha mareul geol sujocha eobseo aetaeugo
Na hollo bameul jisaeujyo subaek beon jiwonaejyo

*[ALL]
Doraboji malgo tteonagara
Tto nareul chatji malgo saragara
Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoe eopgie
Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogara
Geureokjeoreok chama bolman hae
Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeo naelman hae
Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeya dwae
Haru haru mudyeojyeo ga eh eh eh eh

[ME] Oh girl, I cry, cry
Yo my all, say goodbye

[SR] Gireul geotda neowa na uri majuchinda haedo
Mot bon cheok hagoseo geudaero gadeon gil gajwo

[DS] Jakkuman yet saenggagi tteooreumyeon amado
Nado mollae geudael chajagaljido molla

[ME] Neon neul geu saramgwa haengbokhage neon neul naega dareun maeum an meokge
Neon neul jageun miryeondo an namgekkeum jal jinaejwo na boran deusi

[TOP] Neon neul jeo haneulgachi hayahke tteun gureumgwado gachi saeparahke
Neon neul geurae geureohke useojwo amu il eopdeusi

*REPEAT

[DS] Nareul tteonaseo mam pyeonhaejigil (SR: nareul itgoseo saragajwo)
[DS] Geu nunmureun da mareul teni, yeah (SR: haruharu jinamyeon)

[ME] Charari mannaji anhatdeoramyeon deol apeul tende mm
Yeongwonhi hamkke hajadeon geu yaksok ijen
Chueoge mudeo dugil barae baby neol wihae gidohae...

*REPEAT

[ME] Oh girl, I cry, cry
Yo my all, say goodbye, bye
Oh, my love, don’t lie, lie
Yo my heart, say goodbye...

    My face flushed when I finished as everyone, including President Yang, stood and applauded me. I bowed, "Kahmsa hahmnida."

    "Mi-Young," President Yang said softly. Great! Whenever people speak softly it means there is bad news...I think I might cry. "There is no doubt in my mind that you are talented and I just want to say WELCOME TO THE YG FAMILY!!!!" My mind blanked...did he just???????

    "Aigoo!!!!!!!! Are you serious?! OMO!!! Are you freaking serious?! Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!," I nearly screamed.

    "No, I was just kidding, mianhe, you're terrible, you'll never be part of YG." he said sitting down.

    "What?! I was terrible," I asked disappointment and shame washing over me. I stood there letting the sadness flood over me...I deserved to feel this pain...I was a failure.

    "President Yang," I heard someone whisper, "you went too far...she believes you...she looks like she'll cry," I looked up and saw it was Teddy.

    "I'll never cry," I said stiffly, "to  cry is to show weakness and I don't have a weakness...I'll just have to try harder and---"

    "Dongsaeng," Bom interrupted with a smile, "President was only kidding..he didn't think you'd believe him..you're the newest YG trainee....welcome to the family."

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: How do you like the first chapter? I'm like dead tired it's 2:04 am....oops mom told me to go to bed at 1:30 am....my bad. Oh well...I'll probably write the next chapter later today. Comment and tell me what you like and/or don't like!!!!

6/21/2010

 

Sorry about any errors.