BOSS.

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

3rd Person Point Of View

Junhyung, Woohyun and Daniel walked out of Woohyun's room on a Saturday stretching their big biceps, and ruffling their brown hair. They yawned as they saw you and Eunhee sitting on the ground eating spoon full of cereal and stuffing it in their mouth as the boys heard them watching Star King.

"BAHAHAH! Look at that lady!" Eunhee almost spit out her cereal as she coughed as you looked at Eunhee with a retarded face with your cheeks full of cereal.

"We should totally try out for Star King!" You said as you winked at Eunhee who smiled with a wide smile, cereal stuck in her teeth and everything.

"YEAH! THEN WE CAN GO MEET GIKWANG!" She said as she pointed to the screen as Daniel scoffed.

"Gikwang's ugly. He's gay you know?" Daniel said scoffing once more as Eunhee crossed her arms.

"Don't be jealous cause you don't have FAT LUSCIOUS LIPS like Gikwang! Instead you have a fat nose!" Eunhee said teasing Daniel who lifted his arm and walked towards Eunhee tackling her on the ground pinning her to the ground.

"YAH!" You screamed as Eunhee and Daniel stopped in their place, Daniel on top of Eunhee holding her arms to the ground.

"Are you guys doing anything today?" You said as Daniel slowly got off of Eunhee. Eunhee fake coughed as she got up and fixed her glasses that were lopsided.

Woohyun looked at you and then at Junhyung.

"We might just go, I don't know.. Out." Woohyun said as Junhyung raised an eyebrow at Woohyun.

"I don't know about you, but I want to stay home." Junhyung said looked at the TV then at you. Daniel nodded but Woohyun smirked and shook his head.

"No, we have business to do. Let's get ready!" Woohyun said as he started to walk back into his room. 

Junhyung and Daniel looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and walked behind Woohyun back to his room.

 

Your Point Of View

I stood up as Eunhee still sat on the ground.

"Are you done?" I asked Eunhee who's cereal bowl was empty.

I wish I had a super power that could levitate things

She nodded as I placed my hand hovering the bowl and the bowl levitated slowly wobbling to my hand.

My eyes widened as Eunhee stared at the bowl that hovered.

'WHAT THE !?!??!" I screamed as Eunhee jumped backwards as the bowl dropped to the ground. My breathing was heavy as I looked at the bowl that was just levitating, fell to the ground.

"W-What did you just do?!" Eunhee said scared as I looked at my hand.

"I don't even know... I was just thinking like, Oh.. I'm lazy I wish I had a power that could just levitate! And then it just levitated!" I said as I looked at my hand and then back at Eunhee.

"Try again!" Eunhee urged me as I cowered.

"I'm scared.." I said as she just scowled. I sighed and nodded as I placed my hand over the bowl, just hovering as the bowl automatically lifted into the air. 

"This is so cool!" I said as my hand tingled a little.

"Oh!" I said as I lost it and the bowl started to fall. Eunhee dived to the ground and I felt a cool breeze as I closed my eyes, waiting for the clash of broken ceramic.

I didn't hear anything.

I opened my eyes, slowly as I saw a frozen bowl in mid air, sparkling cold.

"OPPA!!!!!!!" Eunhee screamed.