Café

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

 

3rd Person Point of View

You and Eunhee looked at Junhyung, Woohyun, and Daniel whose mouths were open.

"I told you Hyung! They are the Powerful 2!" Woohyun said as Eunhee blurted.

"How the did you know?!" Eunhee said as You elbowed her. Knowing she just gave it away.

"See! She just admitted it!" Woohyun said as Eunhee retorted.

"Do you WANT to kill us?!" Eunhee said as Woohyun looked away as Daniel sighed.

"Look... What are you guys doing here." Daniel said as Junhyung slapped him.

"Don't you obviously see? They are here to kill Kang Jaesoo." Junhyung said as Daniel nodded as Woohyun said.

"Well. We won't let you!" Woohyun said as he ran across the street quickly, getting to the black car that was sparkling.

"Wai-!" You said as they all ran away as you looked at them all getting into the car that reversed and drove away.

~~

"____, you and Eunhee have your first mission that will have.. Uhh, some blood if you say." Kang Junghwa said as Eunhee and I looked at each other.

"it's a battle against you and the Useful 3." He said as Your eyes opened wide as Eunhee' eyes twitched.

"You want us to fight our friends?" You said as Eunhee looked up at the big screen TV.

"You want ME to kill MY brother?" Eunhee said as Junghwa shrugged.

"Well.. In order to protect me. Yes." Junghwa said as You looked at Eunhee who's fists were in balls.
 

"I'm paying you. Remember that. I pay you more than Oprah would get in a year." Junghwa said as Eunhee looked down as you looked at the sparkling white floor.

"Protect me. My girls." Junghwa said as Eunhee nodded as you looked at her.

"Your crazy." I whispered to her as she didn't look at you. Ignored.

"We'll do it." Eunhee said as You looked at her.

"You are crazy!" Yo said as Eunhee back handed your face.

"Shut up. We are getting paid a lot of money." Eunhee said as You looked at her rubbing your nose.

"Shiiit!" You said as you walked out of the hotel room as you felt your body hit the floor.

"Ouch.." You said as you got up. You looked to see Junhyung standing there. He held out a hand out to you.

"Take it." Junhyung said as you looked away and stood up on your own.

"Fine." Junhyung said as he started to walk away as you grabbed onto his forearm.

"Let's go get coffee." You said as he nodded with a small smile.

~~

"What do you think about this.." You said as Junhyung shrugged.

"It's stupid." He replied a he took a sip out of his pure black coffee.

You nodded as you sipped your coffee slightly. Being careful not to burn yourself.

"It all seems, all kind of realistic." Junhyung said as You looked up at him as he looked out the Café window.

"Mhmm." You said as you felt your hand being carressed.

"I never thought of killing you." Junhyung said as you felt his thumb slightly slid against your palm. You felt your face blow up as you looked away.

"I hate this." You said as you looked at him as he nodded.

"Nothing seems to go well for me. I finally find a girl I really like, and then now. I'm ordered to kill her." Junhyung said as you looked at him in the eyes. His plump lips were being bitten by his perfectly straight teeth.

"You like me?" You asked softly as Junhyung smiled.

"For the passed 2 years? I've just been denying it." Junhyung said as he finally came to his senses.

~~

You fell asleep in your cozy bed as you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"We need to get the weapons ready. Now."