Mission Impossible

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

3rd Person Point of View

 
You stood up in your room as you put on the outfit you and Eunhee planned for 3 months.
 
It snugged against your body as you looked into the mirror. Touching your hair you heard a knock and you opened.
 
"Ready?" Eunhee said. She looked absolutely perfect.
 
Looks enough to kill.
 
You  nodded as you  took one big breath as we both walked down the hall. You looked to your right to see Junhyungs door as you realized that he confessed the day before.
 
Your Point of View
 
I looked at Eunhee who kept her gaze on the cement below her feet. I looked around as it was pitch black for 5 am in the morning.
 
We drove to an remote area. Lots of gross, rocks and cattle. I looked around as Eunhee pulled over the side of the road to a gate which read.
 
'Welcome to Ulupalakua Ranch'
 
She got out of the car and took the key out of her jeans and opened the rusted metal gate that led down to a rocks, grass, more rocks. And grass.
 
There was nothing, Eunhee climbed back in the car as I turned to her.
 
"Junhyung guys are coming down here too? We are doing it here?" I said as she didn't say anything and nodded. I looked down at her right hand that rested on her thigh. She light tapped her fingers on her thigh as her fingers shook a little.
 
I turned the other way and took one big sigh.
 
Is what we are doing right?
 
It got bumpy. The road I mean,
 
The rocks got bigger on the road and sometimes we would have to get out of the car and roll them off of the road way. Big boulders to be exact.
 
It took close to an hour and a half to get all the way to the bottom. At the bottom there was the ocean. Rocks. Grass. And some goats.
 
Plain.
 
We waited for 15 minutes when we finally started to hear a car climbing down the bumpy road as we got the weapons ready. I put bullets in my ak47 and loaded it. Putting two smaller guns in my jeans pocket.
 
Eunhee on the other hand was putting on gloves, and she tied her hair together. She placed one hand on the gun she had on her jeans.
 
They reached down near our car. Parked and piled out of the car. Junhyung kept his eyes on me as I looked at him.
 
Daniel got out of the car and he kept looking at Eunhee. At the ground then at Eunhee again.
 
Woohyun smirked and laughed.
 
"Pleasure girls." He said as Eunhee sarcastically laughed.
 
"Right. Let's get this over with cause I'm tired and I want to go to sleep." Eunhee said smirking at the 3 of them.
 
"Okay." Woohyun said as he got a steady stance.
 
"Come at me bro." Eunhee said as Eunhee faced her palm on the ground as the grass and rocks froze as Woohyun slipped on the iced ground. He tumbled over and jumped back up.
 
I looked at Daniel who was charging towards me as he was close to me as I grabbed hold of his wrist and flipped him using my strength as he laid on the ground and jumped back up groaning rubbing his back.
 
"Super strength huh." Daniel says as I smile. Junhyung charged towards me as I lifted a hand at him and he was lifted off the ground as I slammed him into the rocks to the side of me.
 
"Your lucky I'm going easy on you girl." Daniel screams as I looked over at Eunhee who was fighting till the end. Junhyung rammed into me as I fell to the ground.
 
"Youre so fat Junhyung" I said as I grunted as I ed my body forward and he flew into the rocks again. I turned around and I got a er punch right in the face. I held my face as I opened my eyes to see Woohyun smirking.
 
"Daniel! you!" I heard Eunhee scream as Daniel laughed as he staggered in his stance.
 
"Watch out!" I said as I pointed to the sky as Woohyun fell for it as I punched him in the stomach. He coughed as he fell to the ground.
 
"Junhyung. I'm sorry." I said as I took out a gun and held the trigger. Junhyung was against the rocks as I used my other hand to levitate him towards me. He was inches away from me laying on the ground as I got on my knees.
 
I pointed the gun up to his head as I looked at him. His eyes were swollen and his lip was bleeding. His temples purple and his nose probably broken.
 
"Just know I loved you." Junhyung whispered as I was ready to pull the trigger. He closed his eyes as he tightened his eyes waiting his destined death.
 
I looked at him. His perfect jawline and flawless facial features.
 
I can't...
 
I looked at him as I pulled the gun away from his head.
 
Eunhee Point of View
 
Daniel threw me to the ground as I climbed on him and I pinned him to the ground. Freezing his hands and les to the ground.
 
I stratled him and took the gun out of my jeans pocket.
 
"You were always the punk that picked on me when I would get top in my class. You were always the one to cause me trouble when I needed to study but you always wanted to play.. But now that's all over..." I said as Daniel looked at me. His eyes glistened.
 
"Because I love you." Daniel said. His eyes were bright. Brighter than ever, his smile was small but wide, and he made his eyebrows crooked.
 
The way I always loved.
 
"What?" I said as I pressed the tip of the gun on his temple.
 
"I love you." he said as I scoffed.
 
"You think that's going to make me not do this?" I said as I poked his head with the gun and he chuckled.
 
"No. But I wanted to tell you." Daniel closed his eyes as I pressed it hard against his head.
 
"I love you Nam Eunhee." I broke. I took the gun off of his head and looked at him as he opened his almond shaped eyes.
 
"You're ed up braddah" I said as I pressed my lips against his plump lips.