And things couldn't get worse.

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Your Point of View

Ohhh .

I heard my heart thump as I heard Woohyun's scream ring through my ears. I looked at Eunhee and she closed her eyes grunting.

"We can explain." Eunhee said as Woohyun was abut to jump out of his seat but his seat belt was on tight and he was forced to sit back down as the plane urged to a stop.

We waited till the boys came out first, as we wanted to make our run for it. Eunhee grabbed our bags really quick and tried to run passed them. We ran through people and saw the 3 boys. We ran very fast passed them as Junhyung grabbed my collar from the back as I ran passed him.

"." I said silently as Junhyung looked at me as I poked him in the stomach as he gasped in a ticklesh pain.

"Damn." He let go of my hood as I ran right passed Woohyun who lifted his foot in my way as I fell onto the airport floor face on.

"Oops" Woohyun said with a smirk, Eunhee wasn't paying attention when she tripped over me and landed on me.

"YAH!" I said as Eunhee started to laugh.

"That was epic dude." Eunhee said as she rolled over to the other side of me and stood up, fixing her hair and putting on her lost heel that flew over us.

Woohyun stopped, crossing his arms with the other two boys looking at us with curious eyes.

"Explain." Woohyun said as Daniel cut in.

"Now." Eunhee looked at Daniel with baby eyes and Daniel tried not to smile.

He wasn't mad that she was here. He was too happy for words.

"Just here for vacation. Why? Angry? Jealous? Why the hell are you guys doing here is the question!!!' Eunhee said as I nodded, Junhyung rubbed his stomach still, as he stared at me. Like that death stare that reads

'Your dead when we are alone.'

"Not telling!" Woohyun said as I smirked at him.

"Cut the doodoo face Woohyun, obviously you are here for something." I said as I made stink eye at him. Woohyun grabbed his bags and started to walk away. Junhyung and Daniel looked at each other, shrugged and walked behind me.

"Don't walk away from me!" I said as I turned around to face them as Junhyung passed me poking me in the stomach.

"Hell no." I said as I jumped on Junhyung, dropping my bags started to tickle his neck and his stomach.

Eunhee pried me off of Junhyung as he stuck his tongue at me as I looked at Daniel who winked at Eunhee and Eunhee blushed turning her head away.

"Oh gosh." I said as we followed closely behind.

"Wait, what hotel are we staying at Eonni?" I looked at Eunhee who looked at her check list.

"Uh how do I pronounce this? Y-LEE-AH?" I said as Eunhee took out her Hawaii-Pidgen Dictionary.

"I think it's pronounced, Y-LAE-AH!" Eunhee said as I looked at her.

"Are you sure? How do we get a taxi around here?" I asked her as she shrugged and looked through her dictionary.

"Pigin sounds so weird. Right here, it says 'Eh! Taxi! Try come!" Eunhee said as people around you didn't notice as I guess they were  used too it. As we put our luggage into the taxi that stopped in front off us. We got into the taxi in the back seat as the guy with a cig in his mouth and gold teeth.

"Auuuright, where you stay heading?" the guy said as I looked at Eunhee who's nose was in the book.

"K burah, we stay going Wailea boo." Eunhee said as I laughed at her, she paused after every word she said. the guy looked through his front view mirror and just chuckled. We drove off. It took about 45-50 minutes to get there.

"You know what I just noticed? Why are they here? I mean.... The same flight? Same day? Kind of weird." i said as Eunhee shrugged. She was too captivated of the hotel, the white walls, the pretty pearl colored tiled floors.

We gave the guy money as he sped off. We looked at the huge hotel in front of us as we turned around to see Woohyun with his shades on, carrying his luggage.

"Are you joking?!" Eunhee said as Woohyun heard her, and turned around shocked.

"What? Are you stalking us now?!" Woohyun yelled at us as I scoffed as I felt my phone start vibrate. I took out my phone as I read the    ID caller.

"Kang Junghwa"

I saw Woohyun peeking over as I turned around to talk the call.

Woohyun's Point of View

Kang Junghwa? 

Don't tell me they are the Powerful 2...