The two Superhero's Meet

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

Woohyun's Point of View

I ran up to my room to see Daniel and Junhyung sprawled on the bed, playing with their iPhones.

"Hyung hyung hyung!!" I screamed as they both shot up from their beds and sat up, looking at me.

"Whatsup skinny bean?" Daniel said as I glared at him.

"Eunhee and ___ are here! I am positive that they are The Powerful 2! Kang Junghwa called ___!" I said as Junhyung started to laugh.

"Are you serious? You seriously think that Eunhee and ____ are the Powerful 2? Do you know WHY their names are called the powerful 2?! They are strong as hell, dude." Junhyung said emphasizing some words as I looked at him.

"That's what I mean! Remember that time, when Eunhee called me into the living room? She said she had some weird super power." I said as Junhyung shrugged.

"Wait." Daniel said. Daniel thought for a little as I looked at him wit an eyebrow up.

"I remember Eunhee's hands were really cold." Daniel said to me as I looked at him smirking.

"See!"

"Yeah, and I remember ____ hugged me and she... Like crushed me." Junhyung Hyung said as I smirked at him.

"See! Don't go lashing out at me, ." I said as I pressed my two fingers on the bridge of my nose as I tilted my head back.

"You guys give me stress!" I said as Junhyung slapped my .

"Good work buddy. Now we just need to make sure that THEY don't find out that we are the Useful 3." Daniel said as Junhyung thought looking at Daniel then at me.

"Are you stupid? Do you understand what is going to happen now? We are ordered to kill the Powerful 2! And that's your sister Woohyun! And that's your crush ever since Kindergarden Daniel!" Junhyung said as I thought about it.

"I guess you are right." Daniel said as Junhyung lashed out.

"What do you mean, you guess!?" Junhyung said as Junhyung was red in anger.

"You care so much about ____ don't you." Daniel said as he smirked at Junhyung as Junhyung stood up and yawned and stood up from the bed.

"Uhhh." I said as Junhyung went to the bathroom.

Eunhee's Point of View

"What the hell are we going to do now?!" I said as ____ looked at me. She shrugged and held onto her phone and her bag as we entered the room.

Right before we opened the door, Junhyung came out of the room from the room right across of ours.

"Are you kidding." ____ said as I looked at Junhyung who's eyes were big when he saw us. 

"Hi Junhyung." Junhyung stopped in his tracks and gave a small awkward wave and walked down the hall way.

"What's up with him?" I asked ___ as she looked at him walking till he walked out of sight. She shrugged and opened the door and threw her bags onto the ground and sprawled on the bed, sighing.

"Being a super hero is hard work." She said as she sighed loudly.

3rd Person Point of View

Daniel and Woohyun waited outside of the door of Eunhee's and your bedroom, pressing their ear against the door.

"Being a super hero is hard work." They heard from you.

Daniel eyes widened and looked at Woohyun.