The Two Girls Who Pretended To Be Guys

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

3rd Person Point of View

You and Eunhee looked over at who talked to us.

"Hi ladies" They turned to see Woohyun trying to hit on them. Eunhee looked at you as you just tilted your head. Eunhee pointed her finger, pointing to the ground.

Eunhee grunted as she turned to Woohyun, wearing her hood with her bun and her sun glasses on.

"Hello men." Eunhee said in a manly voice. Woohyun was shot back as he looked at Eunhee with wide eyes and then looked at Junhyung, then at Daniel. Woohyun turned around as Eunhee turned to you who was buss laughing, slamming your head on the window of the plane. 

"You should hear the things Woohyun are thinking!" Eunhee exclaimed as you laughed putting your hand over your mouth.

You held up a finger and turned to the boys again.

"You guys, wanna you know. Go to a hotel after we land on Maui? I hear there is a Baby beach, everyone goes there!" You said in a low gruffy voice. The boys looked at you and smirked, giving off a scared awkward vibe as Eunhee leaned in on your shoulder almost crying of laughter.

'Stupid Trannies! Leave us alone!' Woohyun thought

'They are pretty hot guys' Daniel laughed in his thoughts

'What the hell..' Junhyung said while shaking his head.

They all fell asleep at the same time, And also waking up at the same time. Daniel woke up to see himself snoring on Eunhee's shoulder, Junhyung and Woohyun's head presse together as they slept with their mouths open and you laid with your legs up sleeping on Eunhee's lap.

Daniel woke up suddenly then looked at you with drool coming out of his mouth, then he looked at Eunhee and jumped.

"Oh my gosh!" Daniel said as the other two boys woke up.

"You, you gay ert!" Daniel said as Eunhee woke up slowly, opening her lazy eyes. She looked at Daniel's face and automatically jumped waking you up.

"Scared me!" Eunhee said as you grunted and slapped Eunhee's arm for waking you up.

"The plane will be arriving in approximately one minute. Please buckle your seat belts." The flight attended said as they put their seat belts on and laid their head on the seats.

they felt the plane go down, as the reached the ground, with a big thud.

Eunhee and You scrambled in your seats as your sunglasses fell off, sliding under the person in front of you guys seat. You guys gasped as the boys looked over, and their eyes widened.

"Yah!!" Woohyun screamed.