The Useful 3 and the Powerful 2 meet?

The Boys Who Can See Into the Future

3rd Person Point of View

Days passed as the two super hero groups were planning for a big 1st mission.

Eunhee and you had two other hidden powers. Eunhee can read minds and you have super strength.

"Hawaii?" Eunhee said as you nodded, holding the plane tickets in your hand as Eunhee nodded.

Junhyung walked into Woohyun's room with 3 tickets. Junhyung gave each of them one and kept one for himself.

"Hawaii?" Daniel said as Junhyung nodded and Woohyun smirked.

"For what? Ohhh! Vacation?" Woohyun said as Junhyung whacked his head softly.

"Kang Junghwa is going to be there." Junhyung said as Daniel looked at Woohyun.

"How are you going to let your sister know?" Daniel said as Woohyun scoffed.

"We can just lie and say that we are going to sleep over at Junhyung's and we make the flight." Woohyun said as Junhyung nodded, having a small smirk on his face.

Back in your room Eunhee and you were debating how to tell Woohyun.

"I mean... It's only a 3 day mission." You said as Eunhee didn't budge.

"But we are missing school!" Eunhee said as you sighed.

"It's the only days we can find Kang Jaesoo." You said as Eunhee sighed and caved in.

"Fine." Eunhee said as she got off of your bed and walked to Woohyun's room.

In Woohyun's room Junhyung stood still when he pressed his thumbs to his temples.

"Eunhee is coming." Junhyung said as Woohyun nodded. Within seconds Eunhee opened the door. You followed close behind her.

"We are going to stay at my house for a little. Maybe 3 days." You said as Junhyung eyes widened. Eunhee looked at Daniel who was reading his mind without knowing.

'Eunhee is so beautiful.'

'Wait, what am I thinking, my best friends sister!'

Eunhee looked at you with red cheeks and looked at Woohyun.

"Okay that's fine." Woohyun said as Eunhee focused on Woohyun, again mind reading.

'Good, then we can do our mission silently.'

'My back hurts.'

Eunhee smirked at Woohyun then he stood up stretching his back.

Junhyung looked at you with warm eyes as Eunhee immediately looked at him, staring contently at him.

'Why is ___ staring at me like that.'

'.'

 

Eunhee then looked at you, as you stared at Junhyung with pretty eyes.

'There's something different about him.'

"Okay, we are going. Bye." Eunhee said as she went and hugged Daniel.

"Eunhee, your hands are so cold!" Daniel said as Eunhee looked down at them and smiled.

"Sorry." 

You hugged Junhyung, as he put his arms aroudn you hugging him. Suddenly you heard him starting to choke.

"____!" Junhyung said as you let go, and you noticed you were using your strength too much.

"Your so strong what the hell!" Junhyung said as he rubbed his arms that were practically throbbing with pain.

Woohyun's Point of View

I watched the two girls leave as we immediately started to pack.

"Our flight is at 8. So we have about an hour before we have to go." Junhyung said as I nodded. I zipped my suitcase, packing all the necessary things. 

Your Point of View

I looked at the ticket and the time to board was at 8 o'clock.

"We have about an hour before we have to leave." I said as Eunhee nodded, as she zipped her suitcase.

"Let's go to Hawaii!" Eunhee said softly so the boys won't hear as I laughed.

Airport

Eunhee and I both had sunglasses on as we passed through security and were waiting to board. We sat down on the chairs as we buttoned our jackets cause it was cold from the Air-Con.

It was a nice day today, as Eunhee tapped me.

"We are boarding, let's go." Eunhee said as I snapped out of my day dreaming. I stood up as I held onto my starbucks and walked towards the gate.

"Hyung! Hurry We are boarding!" I heard a familiar voice as I turned around to see Daniel waving to Woohyun and junhyung who were sitting down getting up slowly.

"Yah! Why is Daniel, your brother and Junhyung doing here!? It looks like they are catching the same plane as us!!" I said as I frantically looked away covering my face as Eunhee automatically put up her hood and walked into the gate with her heels tapping on the ground as I followed behind her.

"Woohyun ah!" I heard Junhyung's voice as I didn't turn around.

We found our seats quickly as we hid our faces. A 32 & 33 were our seats. The 3 boys were right about to pass as Daniel stopped and looked over at us and shrugged.

"Oh! Hyung! These are our seats!" Daniel said as Junhyung looked at his ticket.

"A 34, 35, 36." Junhyung said as he read from his ticket and sat down in the same row as us.

"!" Eunhee whispered.

I sighed as I whispered to her.

"What the hell, are they going to Hawaii too?!" I said panicking.

"Hello ladies."